news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 09-16-2009, 12:56 PM   #1
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz
Default The Illuminati Revisited

This is typically a volatile subject that is met with a lot of doubt and cynicism. It does not help that there's a lot of people out there that only pretend to know what's going on and a lot of conjecture. But I came across a youtube video of a lady that grew up in an Illuminati family (as it turns out the only way to be an Illuminati is to be born into it) But reading what she says really does trip me the fuck out. Not so much for what they're doing to the world atlarge (as fucked up as it is) but what they do to their own.

I'm talking forced trauma on babies that's starts even before birth. Mind conditioning indoctrinating two year olds. Truly crazy shit that no human in their right mind would ever do to their kids. Anyways, here a link to an article she wrote (quite long, read at your own convenience)

http://educate-yourself.org/mc/mcsva...rviewpt1.shtml

as well as part of the interview that I came across

As far as validity goes, its really up to the people checking it out. She operates under a pseudonym (and understandably so) and as far as I can tell isn't doing this for any profit whatsoever (I'm thinking her online books are free though I haven't try to purchase one) but she certainly seems legit.

Anyways, check it out and discuss

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 01:05 PM   #2
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

Ill check it when I get home.

Peace

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 04:10 PM   #3
PALEHORSE
The ABBOTT

PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i listened to that interview visionz and its also intresting to note that outside the illuminati avergae people are indoctrinating thier kids with false beliefs and information but just doing it unwittingly. good find.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.
PALEHORSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 04:49 PM   #4
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

its crazy man with the whole Illuminated concept as what you really have are a bunch of brain-washed zombies that are anything but enlightened. They've researched for centuries how to reduce the human spirit down to the level of an ant in a colony.

Old 09-16-2009, 04:51 PM   #5
PALEHORSE
The ABBOTT

PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yup. also the mind and body so then they become like supermen over the oppressed population. but also that lady was a mid level agent.

Quote:
Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.
Old 09-16-2009, 04:58 PM   #6
Visionz
The People's Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post
yup. also the mind and body so then they become like supermen over the oppressed population. but also that lady was a mid level agent.
yeah, I mean obviously she's not aware of all that's going on but the child-rearing is crazy with them and seems like it would be the case no matter where in the pyramid they fit (y'know, atleast initially) as they're looking for that unquestioned obedience and such.

Old 09-16-2009, 05:00 PM   #7
PALEHORSE
The ABBOTT

yea i agree and i recommend looking up cathy o'brien on google or youtube and listen to her. also arizona wilder, she was raised for rituals.

Quote:
Old 09-16-2009, 05:11 PM   #8
Visionz
The People's Champ

^word, she mentions some names in that link I posted of others that have defected but I couldn't tell you who off the top but its all worth researching

Old 09-16-2009, 05:51 PM   #9
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

I read the entire interview.

There will be people who cannot agree with it, or go too far out and become paranoid.

The middle ground to take on this is that whatever she said is plausible, hence why mustn't forget what was said and make sure we take precautions.

Personally, I am not surprised about many of the things she has said. Having read and analysed history and naked facts, many of the "controversial" topics are highly highly plausible.

Peace

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 10:12 PM   #10
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

I've been reading quite a bit of this interview actually, and...

It's funny to me how some of you grown men can entertain what this bitch is saying.

Why isn't it enough that people are just greedy and other people are just too fucking stupid to learn the hustle and get paid?

But, it's funny what this chick is saying. I mean if this chick is just fucking crazy, if you guys can't see that, we need have a sit down and line you out because this is ridiculous.

Just my thoughts on this subject, i'm gonna keep reading though because it is entertainment.
Old 09-16-2009, 10:47 PM   #11
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

it just kept getting funnier.
Old 09-17-2009, 06:10 AM   #12
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

its not that crazy tho.

think about it.

these techniques have been employed many times over thruout history.
always to further an agenda or movement.
the the question is whether this movement is real or not.
Old 09-17-2009, 08:40 AM   #13
Visionz
The People's Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slippy The Pimp View Post
I've been reading quite a bit of this interview actually, and...

It's funny to me how some of you grown men can entertain what this bitch is saying.

Why isn't it enough that people are just greedy and other people are just too fucking stupid to learn the hustle and get paid?

But, it's funny what this chick is saying. I mean if this chick is just fucking crazy, if you guys can't see that, we need have a sit down and line you out because this is ridiculous.

Just my thoughts on this subject, i'm gonna keep reading though because it is entertainment.
Hence why I opened acknowledging its going to be met with doubt and cynicism. I'm sure most people are going to be in line with your outlook that she's just crazy and lying, maybe its my own gullibility, but I don't think its the case. If you find the article entertaining you might as well listen to the radio interview while you're at it. The full version can be found on youtube, the one I posted has eight more to go with it I just didn't feel like putting them up in this thread.

Old 09-17-2009, 03:21 PM   #14
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I still have no idea what the fuck they are driving at with the whole Hollywood thing.

Ok, so assume i take everything she is saying as complete fact, even though it is just her word.

So what?

People can't distinguish between fiction and fact?

The films she listed contain hundreds of themes, can be interpreted hundreds of ways and are clearly fiction.

Fantasia was used to program children?

Ok, fine, sure, but how exactly?

"Disentisation to the occult and magic"

What is that meant to mean?

Society as a whole, and Hollywood as a whole does not promote that the "occult and magic" are real... at all.

I don't understand what she is saying about Fight Club.

She clearly doesn't know it's based heavily on a book of the same name by Chuck Palahniuk.

What does she mean that it is a 'nod to the covert military buildup going on'?

She has completely misinterpreted the text, saying things like 'notice the cult creating military figure is the stronger one' indicates how mislead she was by her preconception (if she actually believes these things).

Suppose that it is, what purpose would this serve for the group? If the operation is covert, why is the group giving 'nods' to it in major Hollywood films?

The Matrix can easily be interpreted as an allegory for many biblical fables, so again, i don't see what her point is there.

The Labyrinth? Is she saying that all films including supernatural films are directly the result of the illuminati? Because if that's her belief it's a ridiculous one. Such an operation would be horrendously impractical.

She mentions that they have been working behind the scenes for hundreds of years in Hollywood... hundreds of years? Again, nonsense. The film industry in Hollywood has only been around for about 100 years now.

This is the only section of the article which is refutable, as the rest consists of her asserting underlying influence, therefore rendering it impossible to rebut.

Hence, this article is useless, i'm afraid.

In the case of the assertion of a huge and omnipotent cult which controls North America and the entire world, detail is needed. Specifics are needed.

One of the main issues i have with such groups of this nature, is that according to their proponents they have infiltrated all levels of society, all levels of business and all levels of politics.

Yet, they are extremely secretive and they have successfully managed to maintain this secrecy.

Lets take that as a fact, for the purpose of argument.

It brings me to the section on "Symbology".

A group with such power, intelligence and enphasis of secrecy... is leaving clues?

Blatant symbols such as a Phoenix are supposedly signs of Illuminati influence.

A group this secretive and powerful is pretty lackadaisical when it comes to displaying emblems of the group on there company's Trademark.

The run the Mafia, Smuggle Drugs, Run weapons and buy and sell humans?

Does the scope of such activity not occur to people reading this?

For these activities to go unnoticed it would require a huge level of corruption.

Now, i realise people here are eager to say that all people, at any level of power, no matter how significant, are corrupt.

But just think about it for a second.

Think of the number of people that would have to be aware of the Illuminati for such activity to continue.

The scale of such claims makes them almost impossible.

The Police, The CIA, Border Control, The Mafia and other organised crime groups, The FBI, All lawyers, All those involved in finance etc.

To think that so many people would have knowledge of such activities, and not one of them has revealed it, is preposterous.

The story of the Illuminati is a fairly cunning one though, because any hole you can poke in their assertions can easily be rebutted by another aspect of the group, which they have created.

For instance:

- Why do they leave these symbols is they are this secretive?
They are arrogant, they think everyone is stupid, and they have been 'more blatant in recent years'

- Why hasn't anyone with specific knowledge of their activities brought these to light?
They are brainashed, the Illuminati controls the entirity of the media and due to their omnipotence they can easily silence anyone.

The financial aspect of the Illuminati is one of the most interesting and ultimately flawed. As world finance is so volatile and difficult to prognosticate upon, if one of these "survivors" was able to predict the future of the world in a financial sense, it might add credence to their argument.

However, anything i've read in relation to this is unbelievably simplistic. This article is a prime example.

"
Yep, Germany, and the EU, will dominate the world economy. The US economy will go down for awhile, then restore with the help of Europe."

How is this reflected currently and how will it be reflecting in the future?

Both Europe and the US are heading down the road to economic instability in the near future, with long term prospects bleak, emerging market within Asia represent the real future power brokers in world finance.

The Illuminati conveniently ignores key aspects which influence world finance.

"The US economy will go down for awhile, then restore with the help of Europe."

Ok, fine, but how exactly?

How can Europe just "help restore"?

Presumably it will be covertly.

I can't envisage what Europe would be able to provide to facilitate this.

Countries in Asia? Yes. But i can't think of European nations which could significantly bolster the US economy in a state of financial downturn.

The EU has been fraught with problems since it's creation and has achieve very little. There is little unification whatsoever. Which poses another problem.

If the Illuminati has it's members in power in these countries, why is the unification so difficult?

The majority of these claims are so fanciful it is difficult to refute them with any potency.

They rely heavily on Christian mythology being truthful, which in itself is a major flaw.

The supposed ties to Pornography, Drug use and various other amoral activities in the eyes of religious people presents an additional potentially agenda behind those combating the Illuminati.

The Illuminati is going to be revealed in 2020 apparently.

This doesn't leave much time for the entire US economy to collapse and the entire European economy to collapse (and no, the recent financial crisis is not such a collapse).

The stuff about the UN is ludicrous.

The UN has little explicit power, to do anything. We only have to look back to the US offensive on Iraq for an example.

Russia (she calls it the USSR for some reason) is supposedly going to get stronger once again... how much stronger... and how?

Russia does have an abundance of natural resources, and has recovered somewhat financially... but still has huge internal problems in relation to infrastructure and it's economy structurally. These things are not easy to rectify. Again, this is where scope comes into it and clashes with the supposed secrecy which the group values so dearly.

Her entire argument is very poorly structured, there are errors in continuity, she makes up words ('duplicious' for instance) and most notably she exhibits a clearly slanted view.

I found the last passage about homosexuals particularly amusing.

She states that
"I have heard reports that certain deadly viruses have been engineered by the Illuminati, but I doubt that HIV was. Why? Because so many of the leadership of the Illuminati are blatantly pedophilic and homosexual, the virus is rampant in parts of the US, and they would be endangering themselves as well. Most of the leadership that I knew were homosexuals in their night personas"

This nicely fits in with the other Christian rhetoric which she espouses throughout the interview.

All in all, i don't know why i bothered reading this, it was entertaining i guess.

Anyone with half a brain can pick apart almost anything these people say, however, as i noted, there are many facts about the Illuminati which serve to easily counter any argument.

It is a losing battle trying to refute such nonsense, but time will no doubt prove their prediction to be just that.

Last edited by Longbongcilvaringz; 09-17-2009 at 03:25 PM.
Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 03:20 PM   #15
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

DAMN nigga! lol. how the fuck did you have the stamina for that post