news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth > Downloads and Links

Old 09-16-2009, 04:34 PM   #1
pRoTeChTyAnEcK
funkmaster general

pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default FREE IRIE-1 ALBUM 4 DOWNLOAD...Recorded from 2006-2008

There have been many loyal supporters(mostly from this forum) purchasing my new lp, "Irie-1 Meets The Man 12 Faces" and I wanted to give back a lil something as a token of my appreciation.
I only released this album for a short period of time and it was for free. However, I have added a few unreleased tracks and 2 joints that didn't make my new cd.

Thanks again!

Irie-1, "The Dojo Files" LP
http://www.zshare.net/download/656696178cb8a604/

Old 09-16-2009, 04:37 PM   #2
Jutzu-Lo-Killer
THE WU IS OVER

Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

whos domingo ?
Jutzu-Lo-Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 04:41 PM   #3
MENES
TIME PASSES..

MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to MENES

peace sun thankyou, downloading

MENES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 04:42 PM   #4
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken Monk View Post
whos domingo ?
Some sick ass dude you would know nothing about... all you do is build inside of Wu corp ahahahah. Clown... Get out of Wu corp and explore whatelse is out there. Ever heard of of other hip hop forums like Sohh?? Hip Hop DX, UGHH...HHDD... Sp forums? Since you claim "you have one," Myspace?? I build all over the net and the real world.. Its fine though, I know what you are... a wu corp producer lmao!!

Peace Irie...

I will def be checking this out...

Sticky.
Old 09-16-2009, 04:44 PM   #5
pRoTeChTyAnEcK
funkmaster general

pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
whos domingo ?

He is a producer from New York...Here is a list of people he has produced for:
Old 09-16-2009, 04:46 PM   #6
Jutzu-Lo-Killer
THE WU IS OVER

Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

good for u
whos domingo is my question

pesao

xD
JAJA
Old 09-16-2009, 04:47 PM   #7
Jutzu-Lo-Killer
THE WU IS OVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by pRoTeChTyAnEcK View Post
He is a producer from New York...Here is a list of people he has produced for:
what i wanted!!
thx
Old 09-16-2009, 04:49 PM   #8
Demonio80

Demonio80 shaolin monk

Ah Ah Ah, whos Domingo?... Who's Buckwild?ah ah... Ayo Irie-1 thankz a lot 4 this free album, im Rafaelz the italian on myspace, much respect 4 your work, the CD is fukin ill!!Ayo all wu-corp members buy a CD copy of new Irie-1 album, this is fukin dope!
Demonio80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 04:49 PM   #9
pRoTeChTyAnEcK
funkmaster general

Quote:
good for u
whos domingo is my question

pesao

xD
JAJA
He is a beast on The beats!!! "Internally Bleeding"- Immortal Technique & "Dream Shatterer"- Big Pun are 2 of my favorite Domingo joints.
Old 09-16-2009, 04:54 PM   #10
Demonio80

Demonio80 shaolin monk

Yeah Dream Shateer this is craaaaaaaaaaak!!Big Pun the legend!
Old 09-16-2009, 04:55 PM   #11
pRoTeChTyAnEcK
funkmaster general

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonio80 View Post
Ah Ah Ah, whos Domingo?... Who's Buckwild?ah ah... Ayo Irie-1 thankz a lot 4 this free album, im Rafaelz the italian on myspace, much respect 4 your work, the CD is fukin ill!!Ayo all wu-corp members buy a CD copy of new Irie-1 album, this is fukin dope!
That's what's up homie!!! Big upz 2 Bologna, Italy for showin some love!!!
Old 09-16-2009, 05:06 PM   #12
Demonio80

Demonio80 shaolin monk

Yeah bro i luv the indipendent rap muzik!! I wait ya others projects... 1 luv bro!
Old 09-17-2009, 02:10 PM   #13
pRoTeChTyAnEcK
funkmaster general

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspectahChek View Post

Peace Irie...

I will def be checking this out...

Sticky.

Appreciate the Sticky, Chek...That was a good look right there!
Old 09-17-2009, 04:04 PM   #15
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

dl'd be back soon with some feed

Peace Irie

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote