news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 09-18-2009, 04:15 AM   #1
dafran
36 chambers

dafran shaolin masta killadafran shaolin masta killadafran shaolin masta killadafran shaolin masta killadafran shaolin masta killadafran shaolin masta killadafran shaolin masta killa
Default Lord Superb - Superb Clientele Snippets

http://www.chambermusikstore.com/ser...-Superb/Detail

Click on detailed description

Lord Superb - Superb Clientele

Price: $12.00
List Price: $16.00 Savings: $4.00
This item is in stock

Quantity:

Brief Description
Detailed Description
Specifications

Superb is a Wu-legend. Hailing from Far Rockaway, Queens (NYC), he is also associated with the late, great Stack Bundles. After being locked up for several years, Perb is finally back in the rap game with a vengeance, with his "welcome home" mixtape album, Superb Clientele. Featured on this disc is Stack Bundles himself, as well as Un Pacino, Raekwon, and several other artists from Perb's own camp, Farrock America. Let's all support this seamlessly hard street album, and welcome him home. Ladies and gentlemen, we bring you Lord Superb!
Superb is a Wu-legend. Hailing from Far Rockaway, Queens (NYC), he is also associated with the late, great Stack Bundles. After being locked up for several years, Perb is finally back in the rap game with a vengeance, with his "welcome home" mixtape album, Superb Clientele. Featured on this disc is Stack Bundles himself, as well as Un Pacino, Raekwon, and several other artists from Perb's own camp, Farrock America. Let's all support this seamlessly hard street album, and welcome him home. Ladies and gentlemen, we bring you Lord Superb!

1. Intro
2. The Campaign
3. Coogi skit
4. Cant Outrap Me
5. Buck after Buck ft Young City
6. Ashes 2 Ashes Dust 2 Dust ft Stack Bundlez
7. D.O.A.
8. I am So Ill
9. Perb blakks out (skit)
10. Meetin with Death
11. Letter to Chip Banks
12. The Symphony ft Un Pacino & Perry
13. Fresh out da Slammer ft Ammo, Chinx Drugz, Jitta
14. I feel it too
15. Dear Mommy
16. Get you Fresh
17. When it Rains it Pours ft Shorty Real
18. You Police You Jake ft Hardcore
19. Pop ya Collars pt 2 ft Un Pacino
20. Learn the Game ft Raekwon
21. The One ft Convict

OL'DIRTY BASTARD (R.I.P.)
dafran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 04:32 AM   #2
dafran
36 chambers

dafran shaolin masta killadafran shaolin masta killadafran shaolin masta killadafran shaolin masta killadafran shaolin masta killadafran shaolin masta killadafran shaolin masta killa

Fuck is a street album mixtape type album so some beats are from known songs and other are original but the flow is ill, whoa listen to pop ya collar part 2 he going at ghost badlly also the track with Rae is Learn To Move but anyway still interested on this album so i'm check it out next tuesday.

Old 09-18-2009, 06:56 AM   #3
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

He is dissing Ghost on the record and you expect us to just let you promote this album here? in the wu chamber of all places?...I don't think so.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 07:01 AM   #4
dafran
36 chambers

whoa! just because he goes at ghost in one track you censor this?? fucking awesome!! shyheim disrespected rae and ghost , u-god and rae disrespected RZA so why don't ban them too, fuck it let's not talk about Cl2 because Rae said 8d was ass, get the fuck outta here

Old 09-18-2009, 07:03 AM   #5
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

fuck that if it wasnt for Perb we wouldnt of had Supreme Clientele like we did, he deserves his props

he styled that album
Old 09-18-2009, 07:07 AM   #6
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

btw Dear Mommy sounds like heat to me

http://www.chambermusik.com/albums/s...ar%20Mommy.mp3
Old 09-18-2009, 07:11 AM   #7
dafran
36 chambers

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
fuck that if it wasnt for Perb we wouldnt of had Supreme Clientele like we did, he deserves his props

he styled that album
yeah ghostlaced now i undestand you when u got your threads moved of Cl2 this is some fucked up situation, he is wu affiliated he don't get alontg with ghost so what, a lot of the members and killa beez are saying shit one to another and don't move their threads when they release albums, this is on some dictorship fuck that!!

Old 09-18-2009, 07:16 AM   #8
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dafran View Post
whoa! just because he goes at ghost in one track you censor this?? fucking awesome!! shyheim disrespected rae and ghost , u-god and rae disrespected RZA so why don't ban them too, fuck it let's not talk about Cl2 because Rae said 8d was ass, get the fuck outta here
First of all I haven't censored anything, moving the thread to another forum (the hip hop shop) isn't censoring shit.

Secondly, we all know that perb was dissing ghost long before this album was dropping so don't don't act ignorant.

Thirdly, Shyheim repped wu for over a decade and had the product to show for it before he started beefing with Rae. Perb doesn't have shit to his name, he is coming with a debut record and is coming with a diss to ghost right of the bat, thats not right.

U-god, Rae and Ghost are generals dumbass, if they fight amongst themselves, thats just shit that has to happen, Superb ain't no general, he doesn't get that privelage.

Quote:

he styled that album
Stop typing out of your ass.

Method Man
Old 09-18-2009, 07:18 AM   #9
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

are you denying Ghost took his style for that album? just like hes taking Trifes style now? (and sometimes wigs)?

and shy only repped wu because wu were hot and co signed him. anyone wouldve. it was good for his career.
Old 09-18-2009, 07:23 AM   #10
TAURO
El Don of this shit

Quote:
are you denying Ghost took his style for that album? just like hes taking Trifes style now? (and sometimes wigs)?

and shy only repped wu because wu were hot and co signed him. anyone wouldve. it was good for his career.
What style are you reffering to Lacey?, the rap some random shit style? is that what you're talking about?

You think thats an original style? that no one else had done anything like that until Supreme Clientele dropped. lol

Shy repped wu on his debut, it actually predates 36 chambers. His album was pushed back and subsequently dropped after 36 chambers.

Have you even checked for Rugged child?

Method Man

Last edited by TAURO; 09-18-2009 at 07:28 AM.
Old 09-18-2009, 08:00 AM   #11
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN View Post
What style are you reffering to Lacey?, the rap some random shit style? is that what you're talking about?

You think thats an original style? that no one else had done anything like that until Supreme Clientele dropped. lol

Wow your elementary understanding of styles is worrying. Im not gonna spell it out for you. Your 28 years old. If you dont know by now you never will. But it has nothing to do with "rap random shit style" as you put it. I wasnt even talking about lyrics, but they were too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN View Post

Shy repped wu on his debut, it actually predates 36 chambers. His album was pushed back and subsequently dropped after 36 chambers.

Have you even checked for Rugged child?
I dont know why I even bother replying to you sometimes. But you should notice i joined this site a year before you. And the old site before that.
Old 09-18-2009, 08:15 AM   #12
TAURO
El Don of this shit

Quote:
Wow your elementary understanding of styles is worrying. Im not gonna spell it out for you. Your 28 years old. If you dont know by now you never will. But it has nothing to do with "rap random shit style" as you put it. I wasnt even talking about lyrics, but they were too.

You don't even know what you're talking about, stop acting like you're the authority on Supreme Clientele.

I dont know why I even bother replying to you sometimes. But you should notice i joined this site a year before you. And the old site before that.
LOL

What the fuck is this supposed to prove?...that you're a bigger nerd than I am?

Lacey when I was the age you are now, I didn't know what the fuck a message board was, I was out living my life and getting pussy.

Method Man
Old 09-18-2009, 08:32 AM   #13
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

No you werent.

And i got pussy wednesday night, twice. I know you didnt. But anyway, nice arguements, you sound real knowledgable. and hahahah "when i was your age" LOL when you were my age internet wasnt even invented you old ass nigga

Last edited by Ghost In The 'Lac; 09-18-2009 at 08:42 AM.
Ghost In The 'Lac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 09:06 AM   #14
P-Noid Brown
same ol' same ol'

P-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killa

Speechless.....how are the snippets people?
Old 09-18-2009, 10:17 AM   #15
TAURO
El Don of this shit

Quote:
No you werent.

And i got pussy wednesday night, twice. I know you didnt. But anyway, nice arguements, you sound real knowledgable. and hahahah "when i was your age" LOL when you were my age internet wasnt even invented you old ass nigga

Method Man