news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 09-29-2009, 11:50 PM   #1
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Two girls injected with Gardisil die...

I heard this story on the radio Tuesday and checked out some more info on the net for it.

They said on the radio they do not know for sure if the vaccines caused the death of one girl who lived in England. They also said the gardasil vaccine for Canada was from Merck and the ones in England are from Glaxo-Smith. I assumed they said this to alleviate any fears of that happening here.

Anyway although the story is involving different countries, let me hit you with some info from the net...

Two girls injected with Gardasil die, yet vaccine is not known to be cause

Eh. Two girls have died after being injected with the cervical cancer jab/shot Gardisil. One girl died in Germany, the other in Austria, although it is not said that the cause of their deaths is the drug. Three girls that were injected with the vaccine that is supposed to help guard against HPV have died in the USA, however, once again, their cause of death was not known to be the vaccine. The European Medicines Agency says that while
monitoring of the jab will still continue, they will not discontinue it's use:
"On the basis of the currently available evidence, the EMEA's committee for medicinal products for human use is of the opinion that the benefits of Gardasil continue to outweigh its risks and that no changes to its product information are necessary."

http://www.dollymix.tv/2008/01/two_g...th_gardas.html

I also suggest you check these links and read some of the comments left by others:

Florida Girl Faces Deportation for Not Taking Gardasil

http://www.infowars.com/florida-girl...king-gardasil/

Girl faces deportation over vaccine (Gardasil)

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/2339910/posts

What do you think?

^LOL^

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 11:55 PM   #2
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

And just in case ya don't know and don't wanna research what 'gardasil' is, it is a vaccine claimed to keep females from developing HPV which is claimed to cause cervical cancer.

I think they want all females to have this vaccination at the age of puberty or even before that. I think it is mandatory if they did not make it that yet.

^LOL^

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote