news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 09-19-2009, 03:09 PM   #1
Sun Quan Youngest Wu

Sun Quan Youngest Wu grasshopper
Default African-American

A dumb title given to black people in the U.S.A. If you think you are African American then you are wrong. You are black, if a Nigerian immigrant moved here then he would be African American. Why is it that black people are called African-Americans but white people are simply known as Americans?

What do ya'll think?

PUNCHLINES By SUN QUAN
"Never trip while in my clique that's why we be steady mobbin"
"You be counting on love as if it's a tennis game."
"I run this town, do I have to slow down to jog your memory?"
Sun Quan Youngest Wu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 03:48 PM   #2
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

good point, a dude i used to work with would be like "i wasn't born in africa and neither was my mom or grandma..my ancestors yeah, but i'm american, i'm not from africa"
Old 09-19-2009, 04:01 PM   #3
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

not african, black, or american
Old 09-19-2009, 04:47 PM   #4
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^black.

Nigerian immigrants are african american too, and white ppl are known as european american, and if we're all american we're known as american (black or white) so there isn't really and issue, its just european american is a term less commonly used cause they have no problem with the term white like blacks have with the term black

but black americans are faggots dedicated to loosing. They get mad at the terms african american sometimes cause they'll swear on their mothers graves they dont originate from africa. they're frm tibet
Old 09-19-2009, 04:49 PM   #5
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drippie k View Post
good point, a dude i used to work with would be like "i wasn't born in africa and neither was my mom or grandma..my ancestors yeah, but i'm american, i'm not from africa"
see.

stupid. they're stupid ppl and they're losers that will never win.
ok fag your gonna deny where your from, and somebody else is supposed to respect your race heritage and culture enough not to call you a nigger, eat a dick your worst then white ppl.

idk why black ppl for example, make fun of darker then them black ppl, then get mad when lighter then them white ppl make fun of them.

they're a stupid ppl, they're just like the sudanese of america.
Old 09-19-2009, 08:12 PM   #6
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I think one could only speculate why we are called A.A.

Who knows?

I don't think blacks unanimously came up with this term. I think it was placed on us.

By who?

I don't know.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 01:25 AM   #7
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
see.

stupid. they're stupid ppl and they're losers that will never win.
ok fag your gonna deny where your from, and somebody else is supposed to respect your race heritage and culture enough not to call you a nigger, eat a dick your worst then white ppl.

idk why black ppl for example, make fun of darker then them black ppl, then get mad when lighter then them white ppl make fun of them.

they're a stupid ppl, they're just like the sudanese of america.
the point was that he had no real ties to africa in the way some white people don't know what part of northern europe their ancestors come from. the only thing he recognized he had in common with actual africans from africa was skin color. his ancestors may have come from africa (unvoluntarily) but that's it..not even his grandma ever know them or when they came to the USA. he didn't understand why people considered him african american because no one from his immediate family is from there, they all grew up in chicago, he just preferred being classified as a black person
Old 09-20-2009, 08:04 AM   #8
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

he might not even be from africa. there are dark skinned people all around the globe.

in south carolina there are alot of dark asian-indians that have been here as long as african slave descendants. the act look and talk like a southern black but they are not AA.

sahu.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 08:09 AM   #9
Compulsion
Veteran Member

Compulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venoms

Anyone who is a citizen of America is an American. What does race have to do with it? (idealistically) Except something to argue about?
Old 09-20-2009, 09:42 AM   #10
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post

slavery
Old 09-20-2009, 10:27 AM   #11
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

if i was born and raised in china, would i be chinese ?
Old 09-20-2009, 11:36 AM   #12
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

^^^^^as your nationality
Old 09-20-2009, 02:16 PM   #13
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

so only land on water separates me from other nations ?

what unites those nations

and what will be the law in that united nation