news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 09-19-2009, 03:23 PM   #1
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default The type of girl that watches UFC?

I was wondering how you would describe a girl that likes to watch UFC and related activites?

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 03:25 PM   #2
KaramelSundae
#TU

KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to KaramelSundae

butch or really girly

really girly girls just watch it cuz their meat head bf is watching it.

ain't nothing change but the address...
KaramelSundae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 04:52 PM   #3
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

alot of girls watch UFC.
Old 09-19-2009, 04:57 PM   #4
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I agree with you Karamel. ha ha I will add a third type of girl that watches it, a creepy one.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 05:44 PM   #5
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

girls that practice jui jitsu fuck the best
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 07:38 PM   #6
maodemad

maodemad grasshopper

uhm.nothing to say
maodemad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 11:16 AM   #7
kurupt_kw
Veteran Member

kurupt_kw crouching tigerkurupt_kw crouching tiger

I know of a couple very tight girly girls who like to watch the UFC. They like it for the eye candy and not the sport. The one just loves GSP. Other than that we get some girlfriends over to watch with us but they don't really follow what's going on.

When I am at work after the fights there are lots of guys talking about the fights but I have never once heard a female talk about them. Even if I chat with some girl who watched the fights they are clueless as to what happened. "the little white guy in blue shorts had the black guy in a headlock and the fight ended."
kurupt_kw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 02:49 PM   #8
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

I Use To Chill With This Chick That Use To Diss Me Any My Friends For Watchin Ufc Like Shouldnt You Want To Chill With Me Or To My Friends Be Like Pick Up Girls Instead Of Watching Men Wrestle Each Other I Would Have To Tell Her To Get The Fuck Outta Here With That Lame Bullshit. Now That I Think Of It I Dont Actually Know A Girl Who Does Like It.
Old 09-24-2009, 05:30 PM   #9
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Blackula Spectacula

I like UFC and MMA, I'm actually starting to get into it allot. Yes there is eye candy but I enjoy the actual fights observing other players skills and techniques.. more enjoyable than regular boxing, My pops was a big boxing fan so I always use to watch it with him, but I'm not into UFC/MMA cause of a boy... I like to think I have my own taste/personality.

Baby jesus .. do you post on treazyradioshow.com ?

Last edited by Blackula Spectacula; 09-24-2009 at 05:33 PM.
Blackula Spectacula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 08:57 AM   #10
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

This Is The Only Site I Post On.
Old 09-25-2009, 07:35 PM   #11
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackula_Spictakula View Post
I like UFC and MMA, I'm actually starting to get into it allot. Yes there is eye candy but I enjoy the actual fights observing other players skills and techniques.. more enjoyable than regular boxing, My pops was a big boxing fan so I always use to watch it with him, but I'm not into UFC/MMA cause of a boy... I like to think I have my own taste/personality.

Baby jesus .. do you post on treazyradioshow.com ?
if you ever want to learn the artform ill teach you the full mount, triangle choke, rear naked, for free
Old 09-26-2009, 10:08 AM   #12
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Blackula Spectacula

thanks palehorse but I just like to spectate. I would never actually want to participate in the sport. I'm not a fighter.
Old 09-26-2009, 03:44 PM   #13
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

i understand that but it would still be more fun then posting on WTC haha, plus youll learn some tools. beside a a plane ticket to canada for a free lesson is not really reasonable either ha

Last edited by PALEFORCE; 09-26-2009 at 05:00 PM.
Old 09-26-2009, 03:48 PM   #14
Cee Oh Vee
Capo

Cee Oh Vee drunken mastaCee Oh Vee drunken masta

Did she really miss that?

I seek refuge with the Lord of Daybreak

Cee Oh Vee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 04:40 PM   #15
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

"the type of girl that watches ufc"

im a man of my word though, the offer still stands.

Last edited by PALEFORCE; 09-26-2009 at 04:52 PM.