news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 09-20-2009, 01:35 AM   #16
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Geto Boys: The Foundation

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 01:46 AM   #17
SKANK HILL
STOP lowy protectors

SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Can't agree with Laugh Now or Raw Footage.

Boot Camp Clik - Last Stand
Sean Price - Jesus Price Superstar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
SKANK HILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 02:47 AM   #18
RAW-TASTE
PRODIGAL SUN

RAW-TASTE crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by cap View Post
nice thread, surprised nobody mentioned

masta ace (with emc) - the show
yea man that was dope, i checked it out back then cuz it had masta ace on it and he's pretty much good on everythin...consistent as fuck, and as expected i wasnt dissapointed. cant wait till they make another album
RAW-TASTE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 04:44 AM   #19
Afficial_Nastee
Non Ignorants

Afficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal son

Chino XL - Poison Pen
Afficial_Nastee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 08:29 AM   #20
YungSunny
Buddha Blessed

YungSunny drunken mastaYungSunny drunken masta

Lol @ not listing finding forever and listing born like this.

Born like this was fucking garbage lol.
Old 09-20-2009, 01:02 PM   #21
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drippie k View Post
Bone Thugs - Strength & Loyalty

Three 6 Mafia - Most Known Unknowns and Last 2 Walk

theres more but................
yeah shit I forgot about those.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 01:18 PM   #22
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

when Rakim LP drops then that will be a cause for celebration....

click the sig if you vatican status
NAKHI the SOLORIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 01:42 PM   #23
KLIION JENSEN
PRODIGAL SUN

KLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken masta

the KRS ONE & Marley Marl album was kinda dope....
Old 09-20-2009, 01:52 PM   #24
Mcthuggin99
K.O.D

Mcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Energy Turtle View Post
Can't agree with Laugh Now or Raw Footage.

Boot Camp Clik - Last Stand
Sean Price - Jesus Price Superstar.

Old 09-20-2009, 09:06 PM   #25
War and Peace
courage under fire

War and Peace prodigal sonWar and Peace prodigal sonWar and Peace prodigal sonWar and Peace prodigal sonWar and Peace prodigal sonWar and Peace prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLIION JENSEN View Post
the KRS ONE & Marley Marl album was kinda dope....
^first album i thought of when i saw this thread-

every1 seems to bust a nut over 'pyrex vision' on cl2 - but i've seen mad wucorp dudes sleep on this album-
marley marl killt every beat on hiphop lives, and krs flows lovely as ever-

-yeah i said killt

GOLDEN ARMS REDEMPTION

'Forked tongue make painful kisses...........and fam, when you talk, then the angels listen.'
War and Peace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 09:10 AM   #26
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

prodigy - return of the mac, hnic 2, product of the 80's

scarface - made, emertius

krs one - survival skills with buckshot shorty

dj muggs - gza, sick jacken, planet asia albums

b-real - smoke n mirrors

sean price - monkey barz.. niggas forget ruck had been missin for a while, and he comes back outta nowhere spitting harder than EVER!!

if youre a fan of any of these artists and havent heard these albums get on ya job and do it!!!!
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 09:31 AM   #27
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by angry! View Post
prodigy - return of the mac, hnic 2, product of the 80's

scarface - made, emertius

krs one - survival skills with buckshot shorty

dj muggs - gza, sick jacken, planet asia albums

b-real - smoke n mirrors

sean price - monkey barz.. niggas forget ruck had been missin for a while, and he comes back outta nowhere spitting harder than EVER!!

if youre a fan of any of these artists and havent heard these albums get on ya job and do it!!!!
yeah these albums

plus hip hop lives with krs one & marley marl, nas-untitled (i don't care i loved it), vast aire-dueces wild, mf doom-born like this

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 09:33 AM   #28
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

gza's album was 2005. Sick Jacken did not debut before 96, did he? Somebody shed light on this..

scarface :ava:
Old 09-21-2009, 11:34 AM   #29
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

El-P's I'll Sleep When You're Dead is not just a rap album,but still deserves mention. One of the best albums this decade.
Old 09-21-2009, 11:34 PM   #30
SKANK HILL
STOP lowy protectors

SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcthuggin99 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
SKANK HILL is offline   Reply With Quote