news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth > Downloads and Links

Old 09-21-2009, 09:22 AM   #31
Shitao
ASP's S

Shitao iron monkeyShitao iron monkeyShitao iron monkeyShitao iron monkeyShitao iron monkey
Send a message via MSN to Shitao

Really great ep dudes. Listen it 3/4 times in the train. Coherent project with not a skippable track. Short but it's not a prob. Happy to see some temporal collabo like yours or Sinapse and Complex. Fresh!!

Last edited by Shitao; 09-21-2009 at 09:59 AM.
Shitao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 10:42 AM   #32
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to JIGSAW45

throwin it in2 my mp3 rite now,be back with the feed soon,peace!

www.myspace.com/therealpcp
www.facebook.com/therealpcp7

Street Kundoe:Return 2da Dojo download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6zq2h63cjv1akbs
JIGSAW45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 12:26 PM   #33
DrunkenMasta303
zui quan

DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

raaaAAW heroin yall!!!1
DrunkenMasta303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 04:26 PM   #34
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

dope shit

my top 3 tracks where both producer and mc shine the most together are
(in order)
1.EXECUTION MISSION
2.H DOT
3.STRAIGHT TO THE DOME
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 08:40 PM   #35
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

STraight to the dome owwww fam this sht is crack fam,....whole tape is killing these niggas 12welves beats = my fav on the corp
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 08:54 PM   #36
IronFingaz7
NOBLE SCITY

IronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkey
Send a message via AIM to IronFingaz7 Send a message via MSN to IronFingaz7

Good work there. Nice to see you elevating 12welve. H keep bringing it. Oblivion Touch and El Dorado are my favorites. Stay up!

P.E.A.C.E.
-Noble Scity-
-Crucial The Guillotine-Gripz-Illy Vas-Iron Fingaz-Kaotny-
IronFingaz7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 09:39 PM   #37
Sinapse
Hip Hop aholic

Sinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.Notik View Post
YO...

Just wanted to drop in real quick and give my thanks to everyone involved in the ep.

12 for rocking nothing but fresh beats and working with me...7th on the editing tip, that was a huge look..Sinapse for dropping a crucial verse and making a banger with me...and to Varan for crafting wonderful art.

Thanks to all who have listened so far aswell.

PEACE
Thanks for inviting me on Notik, it was an honor to be on this EP, like I told you before that is my fav collab track that i've ever done. The whole EP is really banging top to bottom, but ya'll already know how I feel.

Props to 12welve who is really coming into his own as a producer, really set up the EP for Notik to shine. Sky is the limit for you homie...

And so it begins....
Sinapse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 10:14 PM   #38
Noyz
SHAOLIN STUDENT

Noyz prodigal sonNoyz prodigal sonNoyz prodigal sonNoyz prodigal sonNoyz prodigal sonNoyz prodigal son

The feel of the beats and rhymes is from a different planet. You dont hear stuff sounding this gritty these days. Need to digest this more, but upon first listen, this is dopeness.
Old 09-22-2009, 07:32 AM   #39
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

chea

Last edited by SKAMPOE; 09-22-2009 at 09:08 AM.
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 08:01 AM   #40
imbrator
Veteran Member

imbrator iron monkeyimbrator iron monkeyimbrator iron monkeyimbrator iron monkeyimbrator iron monkey
Send a message via MSN to imbrator Send a message via Yahoo to imbrator

great ep from 12 n dot , i realy feel it all trax re bangin my favoritres re

str8 to the dome - bangin crazy beat and dot bring more vibes on it , nice flowwwwwwwwww

H DOt - we got in wu corp our own b real and dj muggs

obvilion touch - i like the beat 4 real and dot n sinapse was on point

execution mission - aye aye bangin track eh yo dot 12 mad respecttttt

el dorado - thats my favorittttttttttt track sope sample sick drums bangin beat and dot no comment exept real sicknesssssssss

great work family

the ep is posted in my blog

http://uhhurap.blogspot.com/

peace

http://www.myspace.com/imperialskillzempera

http://www.soundclick.com/imperialskillzempera

UNDAGROUND MINISTAZ

imbrator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 09:19 AM   #41
Sinapse
Hip Hop aholic

Sinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venoms

This EP is sooooo gritty, man Notik you really showcased the flow on here, diff tempos and cadences and the beats are some of the dirtiest I've heard recently, period

DONT SLEEP!!!!!
Old 09-24-2009, 05:58 PM   #42
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

http://www.last.fm/music/12weLvE%2B%2526%2BH%2BDOT
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 12:35 AM   #43
Complex
GODS-ILLA

Complex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal son

puffin that green same color as celtics jersey...
Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 09:14 AM   #44
Sinapse
Hip Hop aholic

Old 09-29-2009, 10:39 AM   #45
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

^^SMH. SLeep syndrome has hit the booth fam lol.