news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 09-20-2009, 08:46 PM   #16
Shogah
HONOLULU STATUS

Shogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALCATRAZ View Post
holidays are for pussies
holidays rule!

Like every holiday except the one when them hindus bathe in that river, bunch of them.

not hygienic.
Shogah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 09:21 PM   #17
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

SANTA is an anagram for...

SATAN.

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 02:53 AM   #18
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

just one of 423905 ways zooruka knows nothing of anything

hiding colored eggs in the grass for children to find them and having a giant mutant freak rabbit leave a basket of goodies means you're christian

having your children believe a fat man in a red suit who flies around on a sleigh pulled by reindeer from krypton and sneaks in their houses through the chimney even if you don't have one and leaves presents if you've been good means you're christian

christmas was celebrated by the pagans, you do know that right?? as were many supposedly christian holidays
Old 09-22-2009, 03:43 AM   #19
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah, our culture is constructed to make christianity almost inescapable, though there are things in some of us that make escape a goal.

most ppl that say they're not christian would have a very hard time jizzing into bible and rarely ask themselves why though they believe it's just lies and paper.

its all good though, so long as im getting pussy.
Old 09-22-2009, 03:47 AM   #20
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LMAO! i just saw that in honor of TSA, thanks Zookura, i respect how honest to your beliefs you are and your use of peace be with you.
Old 09-22-2009, 03:50 AM   #21
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
SANTA is an anagram for...

SATAN.
and Santa is spanish for Saint you fucking doofus.
Old 09-22-2009, 04:19 AM   #22
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Accepting Jesus Christ as your saviour makes you a Christian.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 04:47 AM   #23
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

just a thought.

using LOGIC:

if you employer gives you time off during xmas because of xmas, and you go home, depending on whether you have one. And you gather together with your family because everyone else has off, you tend to celebrate togetherness. we do it, but definitely not the pagan way.

If everybody had an official day off for ramadan, you too would party on that day.

common sense.

(in honour of common sense)

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 04:23 AM   #24
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i would find it hard to jizz into any book that doesn't contain images of exposed breasts, buttocks and vaginas.

derek, i don't think most people are as disrespectful as you, and disrespect is how you choose to express dissent. you respect very little, starting with yourself.

sometimes it comes down to the ones you love. my family, nuclear and extended, are overwhelmingly xstian with a few muslims sprinkled in. there is very little i can say or do to change that.
why would i disrespect them at thxgiving by not participating in blessing the food cause they say "in christ name... amen"?
why would i disrespect myself like that? why let something as petty as religion isolate me from a spiritual moment being shared by my blood relatives?

now there is something to be said about the power of participation.
i believe that by celebrating these holidays we are giving power to the intent behind them. now whether that is enuff to keep me from celebrating...prolly not.
but if there was a satanic holiday and we all got out of work/school would you celebrate it?
what about a white supremacist holiday?
ronald reagan?
pagan?

imjussayin.

Last edited by Uncle Steezo; 09-23-2009 at 04:27 AM.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 06:51 AM   #25
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

i dont celebrate black history month because none of my relatives do, but if they did i probably would
Old 09-23-2009, 12:23 PM   #26
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i don't think you need to. you celebrate black history everyday nick. you love hip hop.
plus you read my posts which are worth atleast 90 days of super concentrated blackness.
Old 09-23-2009, 08:13 PM   #27
nyquisky

nyquisky grasshopper
Default Thanks

I have read your topic. What's useful innformation for my job.
I do agree with you. Those are the most effective way
have a blessed day
nyquisky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 10:23 PM   #28
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Crow ESQ View Post
i don't think you need to. you celebrate black history everyday nick. you love hip hop.
plus you read my posts which are worth atleast 90 days of super concentrated blackness.
repped