news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 09-24-2009, 05:39 PM   #16
PALEFORCE
Banned

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

your fucked, theres no cure for down syndrome, sorry
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 01:42 AM   #17
Matthew
MATEO

Matthew shaolin monk

why does everyone come to conclusions about things when they hear a little piece of controversial information instead of searching for truth and finding unbiased sources
Matthew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 07:28 AM   #18
PALEFORCE
Banned

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

cuz we live in a world of zombies and human robots.
Old 09-25-2009, 03:12 PM   #19
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

im not one to dismiss conspiracy theories just because they are conspiracy theories
but i think this baphomet oath seems way too far out there, and ludicrous
im pretty sure no entertainer in the history of entertainment has mentioned having to take that oath
i watched a 10 minute video about 2pac and the baphomet oath yesterday and it didn't do anything to convince me either
what dirty said is what anybody with good observational skills and some understanding could say
Old 09-25-2009, 03:48 PM   #20
PALEFORCE
Banned

again, its a death oath to not reveal the secrets. its not just entertainers and poloticians etc....its even local business men and even your paperboy or waiter. i know it sounds paranoid but i personally know these people, because 1 i put them onto freemasonary talking like i do and they join or 2 i go through masons computers and find different "pamphlets" but not all are involved in satanism and the extremes but all took a death oath., yo u have to get initiated into knowledge so the richer people are into the more extreme

Last edited by PALEFORCE; 09-25-2009 at 03:50 PM.
Old 09-25-2009, 04:11 PM   #21
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post
again, its a death oath to not reveal the secrets. its not just entertainers and poloticians etc....its even local business men and even your paperboy or waiter. i know it sounds paranoid
it does
so if i got a job waiting tables at Dennys, there would be some kind of death oath involved?
Old 09-25-2009, 04:33 PM   #22
PALEFORCE
Banned

am i just not being clear, is it me? or are you fucking with me? but to answer question of course not. im saying mason are everywhere in society. you dad could be one and you might not now it.
Old 09-26-2009, 06:25 AM   #23
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

everyone got at least one in their family

but most likely got plenty

should all masons be suspect because of the mess that a small side order got the world into ?

the over all order is 50/50

meaing that with all the bad going on, their is plenty of good being done also
Old 09-26-2009, 06:07 PM   #24
ChristO

ChristO shaolin monk

one theory is dirty was too close to the truth.
he was last arrested where the truth resided, about my last residence while in south phillly.
then a year after he passed, location of the truth exposed more, when a black man was shot to death over a wu-tang dance on the day of 11.15 [dirt's born day] of 2005, in the city of philadelphia. so then I had to immediately claim the position of The Father.
whoever ain't been understanding wut I been puttin' down so far, eh, the shit ain't stop me yet...
Old 09-26-2009, 08:13 PM   #25
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

i dont think odb was ever affiliated though, i think they tried to get him involved but he wouldnt do it so he spoke out against it, mef on the other hand is debatable.
Old 09-26-2009, 08:33 PM   #26
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasjit View Post
mef on the other hand is debatable.

Old 09-26-2009, 08:58 PM   #27
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

sunny is a freemason.

Palehorse is mad cuz they wont let him in
Old 09-27-2009, 11:14 AM   #28
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
sunny is a freemason.

no i'm not

but why would you say that i'm a freemason and not just a mason

what's the difference ?
Old 09-27-2009, 11:31 AM   #29
PALEFORCE
Banned

i could get in. i dont want to i know the rules. but ive already been told im too rebellious.
Old 09-27-2009, 11:34 AM   #30
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
no i'm not

but why would you say that i'm a freemason and not just a mason

what's the difference ?
Oh you didnt know???

Yo black ass betta caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalll someboooooooooooodyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

but you can afford a phone so your fucked either way

Last edited by LORD NOSE; 09-27-2009 at 11:47 AM.
Olive Oil Goombah is offline   Reply With Quote