news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2009, 05:31 PM   #1
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Is the Illuminati Racially Motivated?

I posted this in gen chat and there was a new answer that negated the other one.

so i want to go to the source of all knowledge (ktl) and see if there's a uniformed view on this.

some believe the illuminati promotes the advancement of white western europeans over other races.

some believe they are promoting self advancement at the expense of all, expecially white western europeans.

discuss

RM

SLURMS HOTEMP
Old 09-22-2009, 05:41 PM   #2
harm77
Veteran Member

harm77 Imbecile

The iiluminati is a group of powerful of people who have the same bloodline. They( the true members) are all white. There are different races in the illuminati. But in the whole scheme of things it benefits their white counterparts to have them as members because in turn, with their involvement can further influence a one world global government. If you don't believe me do your own research.
Old 09-22-2009, 05:46 PM   #3
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

im not doubting you, i just think your stupid for believing in these things but that's ok cause its just my opinion and you have the right to think im stupid.

do you think the illuminati works actively to fuck it up for black ppl and other races at the benefit of whites?

SLURP HUHOT
Old 09-22-2009, 05:51 PM   #4
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
im not doubting you, i just think your stupid for believing in these things .........

so why ask him more questions about it

go find out ...

then post what you find
Old 09-22-2009, 05:53 PM   #5
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

i am going and finding out. on wu corp, and im asking cause it doesn't hurt my feelings to hear opposing viewpoints.
Old 09-22-2009, 05:59 PM   #6
harm77
Veteran Member

harm77 Imbecile

Quote:
i am going and finding out. on wu corp, and im asking cause it doesn't hurt my feelings to hear opposing viewpoints.
You know damn well u started this thread cuz this is the only place you get attention. At home ,school, work, every where u are, everyone ignores you. I should start a thread on what a faggot you really are. I bet i would get like a million posts for that.
Old 09-22-2009, 06:02 PM   #7
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

60% of wucorp is threads about how much of a faggot I am.

I just want to see the dynamics of this field of thought, or lack there of IN MY OPINION.

your just mad cause i said you were stupid, so what if i think you're stupid, i can think your a unicorn, im just a guy online, it doesn't matter. If you know your not stupid then why are you mad.
Old 09-22-2009, 06:04 PM   #8
harm77
Veteran Member

harm77 Imbecile

Transvestite Sexing Aminals
Old 09-22-2009, 06:05 PM   #9
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

fuck it, im ethered. bye.
Old 09-22-2009, 06:11 PM   #10
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
60% of wucorp is threads about how much of a faggot I am.
and 98% of those threads, you started

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 09-22-2009, 06:14 PM   #11
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Thumbs down

Quote:

then someone told you and you said that he was stupid -

close thread