news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 09-23-2009, 10:54 PM   #16
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I cant tell exactly whether is a wide cooch or not, I can just tell what it will look like superficially around the outside and whtehr it will be sticking out all over the place. You can never tell of a pussy is a "gapper" until your actually fucking it anyway, because you just cant. It may look like a bucket, but then when you fuck it its a pretty snug fit.

But really skinny hoes who have skinny faces have suck ass twats for real lol. Skinny twots suck because there nothing there to push on and its just wack and lacking in feeling.

And has anyone ever noticed how much fucking heat chubbs expell from there puss area? Even when fully clothed? Seriously. Ive had girls before I can tell are horny just from how hot the cooch is.
says the fag who fakes being drunk so he WONT haave to hit it

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 07:15 AM   #17
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i would still eat at the Y or taco diner or whatever
her snatch could have a beautiful labia and taste like nectarines for all you guys know.
she can sit on my face anytime.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 12:21 PM   #18
MAYOR QUIMBY
Veteran Member

MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Every black woman has a nasty gaping cunt, thats news to you?
MAYOR QUIMBY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 12:38 PM   #19
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Whoa^

For the GenChat pervs
Old 09-24-2009, 01:07 PM   #20
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor LES View Post
typical needle dicked peckerwood. intimidated by the sexuality of the beautiful black american woman. pathetic little boy for life.

anyway, beyonce can have a roast beef sammich, i'd take it served up on a plate open faced style, goddammit. plus head from a face that beautiful could possibly make up for a big, unexercised, floppy fuckhole.
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 01:17 PM   #21
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

WERD

For the GenChat pervs
Old 09-24-2009, 01:23 PM   #22
Kingkazim
mighty healthy

Kingkazim iron monkeyKingkazim iron monkeyKingkazim iron monkeyKingkazim iron monkey

oh shit^
thats genius
Old 09-24-2009, 01:49 PM   #23
Inspectah_Dirk
Eindbaws.

Inspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkey

There should be Internet laws for threads like this. Saying you think Beyonce has a gaping cunt..goddamn. I have this feeling yo mamma has a gaping cunt. Geez.

Not an accurate representation of white people.
Inspectah_Dirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 01:55 PM   #24
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

well i guess you showed us all your knowledge of vagina.

lol @ the two virgins being dead wrong.

but really you can see her twat aint plump cause it ain't no plumpness in the panties.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 02:19 PM   #25
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^lol
what kind of concert was that?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor LES View Post
hahaha- he say racist joke on interwebs! he so funny and edgy!
wait...
pedophiles usually have performance and size related anxiety, so what you said makes perfect sense.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 02:58 PM   #26
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Gavined, thats clearly a photoshop. I mean look at the blurring to the right of the cooch.

You prooly just mad that yourself justso you could make that post LOL
Old 09-24-2009, 03:21 PM   #27
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Stop-the-Presses-A-Beyonce-Vagina-Slip-73438.shtml
http://showbiznews.info/2007/12/26/beyonce-vag-flash/
http://www.celeblite.com/Beyonce_fla...performing.htm
http://www.flixya.com/video/571090/B...ears_is_a_THIE

nope.
you just don't know pussy. pussy.
Old 09-24-2009, 03:24 PM   #28
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

that is a magnificent vaginal cavity.
Looks like ghost's theory was wrong
Old 09-24-2009, 03:32 PM   #29
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

No, i had a FEEELING about beyonce, based from that pic

But im still right normally, i know i am Lol, what
Old 09-24-2009, 03:34 PM   #30
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

that shit looks tight than a muhfukka. i see why Jigga overlooked the halitosis.

i wonder if her pussy stanks. they say the mouth is a window to the crotch.

looks at lacey.