news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Scriptures Forum > Comics

Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2009, 03:00 PM   #1
HZA HECTOR
AMERICAN BORICUA KILLABEE

HZA HECTOR sitting duck
Default Nuyorican eastcoast vigilante

Underground comicbook i'm producing out of puerto rico.it's hip-hop inspired artwork wit an urban manga feel to it.

Synops:
The story takes place in the future city of neo newyork or new mecca.where are urban superheroe nuyorican and his band of friends have to stop a futuristic supersoldier (grimmbacher redd)who was enginered by scientist to fight in the battle of armagedon,but escapes by quantum leaping back in time,to kill a group of scientist who are working on the cure for a deadly plague.to be concluded.

If you want to checkout some concept art go to jazma online.com
gallery section
hector laboy
click and enjoy!
Old 09-24-2009, 07:32 PM   #2
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

represent that puerto rock...got alot of fam over there.
Old 09-27-2009, 02:36 PM   #3
HZA HECTOR

HZA HECTOR sitting duck

What do you think of the raggaeton movement and the spanish hip-hop here in puerto rock? I'm personaly on some shoalin reggaeton shit i'm inventing.and currently forming a group (the american boricua killabeez/the defenderz of puerto rock city)a.k.a.(los americano boricua abejas asesinaz/los defendorez de ciudad puerto roca).
Old 09-27-2009, 02:52 PM   #4
HZA HECTOR

HZA HECTOR sitting duck

The wu-tang american boricua killabeez/los wu-tang boricua americano abejasasesinaz and the defenderz of puerto rock city/los defendorez de cuidad puerto roca are to hip-hop groups i'm forming out of caguas puerto rico. It has to do with the local talent on the island there try'n to shut down everything overhere it's called the (puerto rock city megalapolis: Project) i have plans to release a street mixtape by the samename.and also want to release a streetmixtape called (boricua killabeeznvasion).
Old 09-27-2009, 07:15 PM   #5
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by HZA HECTOR View Post
The wu-tang american boricua killabeez/los wu-tang boricua americano abejasasesinaz and the defenderz of puerto rock city/los defendorez de cuidad puerto roca are to hip-hop groups i'm forming out of caguas puerto rico. It has to do with the local talent on the island there try'n to shut down everything overhere it's called the (puerto rock city megalapolis: Project) i have plans to release a street mixtape by the samename.and also want to release a streetmixtape called (boricua killabeeznvasion).
werd yo^
im from quebradillas/camuy

peace yo let me n ma nigga get on those mixtapes yo

peep our shit n if u feel it let me know n we do a lil shum shum yo me rankeo en el microfono

chekea el myspace y el sound clike y me dejas saber loco..peace

www.soundclick.com/therealpcp

www.myspace.com/skampoepcp

PCP = skampoe ''me'' and jigsaw.45 ''mi hermano''

Old 09-27-2009, 08:46 PM   #6
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i fuckin despise reggaeton...
Old 09-29-2009, 01:54 PM   #7
HZA HECTOR

HZA HECTOR sitting duck

These mixtapes have nothing to do wit reggaeton it's hip-hop in spanglish.
Old 09-29-2009, 02:04 PM   #8
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

u said they did. u asked me how i felt about it.
Old 09-29-2009, 02:06 PM   #9
HZA HECTOR

HZA HECTOR sitting duck

But allow me to demonstrate to you the skill of
shoalin reggaeton/reggaeton

i need opinions on my artwork honest critics.check out the gallery when ya have a chance my shit is gonna be huge the first puertorican comicbook superheroe on some afro samurai shit what boy.i'm one of the best graphic artist on the island.i got a catalog of underground characters i created.
I've submited to marvel,image,dark horse,etc.
But i wish i could build wit rza on this (nuyorican-eastcoast vigilante)project on some (spanish harlems heroe).

I'll be checken u and your peoplez out skam pope.keep hip-hop alive in puerto rock.keep writing keep spitt'n

Last edited by HZA HECTOR; 09-29-2009 at 02:15 PM.
Old 09-29-2009, 02:10 PM   #10
HZA HECTOR

HZA HECTOR sitting duck

I asked you how ya felt about reggaeton.good reggaeton.
Like 4 instants dom omars video 1 2 3 4.or vico-c,or tony touch and nina sky's video
Old 09-29-2009, 02:13 PM   #11
HZA HECTOR

HZA HECTOR sitting duck

Any way peep my shit in the future in english
my album (hza the grand wizard bizzare/new genisis)
i'm gonna be on some futuristic shit
Old 09-29-2009, 02:24 PM   #12
HZA HECTOR

HZA HECTOR sitting duck

Yes yes poison clan
the live wu's that'll leave ya for dead
milked and well fed
livin life by the ledge
hobo in a sense
crime payz i guess it's the american way
we live are lives in def rock behind barz and cage

yah gotta to be on the mixtapes mos definetly lets put puerto rock on the map and make orselves millionarez why'll were at it.
Old 09-29-2009, 02:26 PM   #13
HZA HECTOR

HZA HECTOR sitting duck

P.c.p. Like the name of drug ain't it?
Hmmmmmmm?
Pistol clap'n pro ricans
hmmmmmmmmmmm?
Old 09-29-2009, 02:28 PM   #14
HZA HECTOR

HZA HECTOR sitting duck

The mind ponderes.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm??????????
Old 09-29-2009, 02:38 PM   #15
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

no such thing as good reggaeton
Closed Thread