news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Scriptures Forum > Comics

Closed Thread

Old 09-29-2009, 06:51 PM   #16
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

Poetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to Poetic Wun

co sign^
Quote:
puertorican comicbook superheroe on some afro samurai shit
yo i'm all for comic books and i've read some pretty odd ball ones but i can't front on the concept of this...

i wish you the best in all honesty buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut.... i dont even see the consistency in the character himself.
your art is pretty good, i checked it out the other day but this is just really really out there.

im mix with negroidism and mexi and i can't say i'd find much to relate to a puerto rican samurai.

Black Panther is African and makes African moves... like bangin Ororo.

i like your motivation and hope you get on but i think you need to flesh out the concept a lil more. represent your race but also make him proud of who he is... like give him a knife instead of a sword... make him really cocky and arrogant... and have a pregnant teenage daughter... ya know, typical puerto rican characteristics.

btw, i was kidding at the end.

Old 09-30-2009, 11:45 AM   #17
HZA HECTOR
AMERICAN BORICUA KILLABEE

HZA HECTOR sitting duck

When i'm done wit ya dusk your gonna like listenen to reggaeton and woman dancen in bikini tongs to funky ass caribean beats.

To be concluded..............
Old 09-30-2009, 11:59 AM   #18
HZA HECTOR

HZA HECTOR sitting duck

Yo u on some bodybags clown face and panda shit.those are just concept drawings its the story of a futuristic urban puerto rican livin in neo newyork's spanish harlem. He wears a stocken cap as a mask like ghostface killah and camoflauge fetiges the sword isn't a sword it's a red machete that represents the macheteros of puerto rico there symbol. The chain has the face of a taino indian.ya his daughter is scheduled to appear in the comicbook by following her fathers footsteps as a urban super heroe. And he knows kung-fu wu-dang marshal school type shit.don't compare him to marvels king of wakanda (black panter).he's more like the ulitimate luke cage heroe for hire wit the chain and the baggy jeans thing going on.and the corn rolls mixed wit iron fist.nuff said
Old 09-30-2009, 12:03 PM   #19
HZA HECTOR

HZA HECTOR sitting duck

Yo you mexican what do u think of this concept i'm gonna throw at you
zorro 2000.a futuristic zorro fighting against the mada salba trucha(m 13)
wit a futuristic motorcycle and funky gadgets like batman beyond.
Old 09-30-2009, 12:05 PM   #20
HZA HECTOR

HZA HECTOR sitting duck

I got fam in texas that are half mexican american and puertorican.
Old 09-30-2009, 12:25 PM   #21
HZA HECTOR

HZA HECTOR sitting duck

Hope my comicbook doesn't become a race issue between hispanics and americans.all i'm try'n to do is represent a portion of society in the industry in sequential graphic art form.

The dude has to fight neo nazis,a pyschopathic serialkiller that kills for pennies(lincoln copper murder),deal wit 5.o.that role in sentinel type armor suits wit super wops.and in the future it's against the law to be a vigilante.a futuristic super soldier from the future(grimmbacher redd).
A haitian voodoo priestess(mother voodoo).a cop that wrestles wit an ego(brooklyns finest),stock'ncap ninjaz.etc.
During his quest to rid the streets of crime he is aided by
blackbutterfly and blueshadow,tan man, cronic(his smart ass pitbull),afro rican/the original nuyorican,father boriquen(his kung-fu master),borinquen syndicato the local business men who supplie him wit advanced technology and guns and shit like that.
Old 09-30-2009, 12:29 PM   #22
HZA HECTOR

HZA HECTOR sitting duck

Man it is not easy try'n to get a gig in the comicbook industry it bares simularity to the music industry.you got your mainstream comercial shit,your underground and your indyshit to.mother fuckers want dope ass artwork but won't pay and stupid ass people who don't even know how to draw come at ya wit all this critic dick blower shit.
Old 09-30-2009, 12:31 PM   #23
HZA HECTOR

HZA HECTOR sitting duck

Rae's saluting his salvation
me
Old 09-30-2009, 12:34 PM   #24
HZA HECTOR

HZA HECTOR sitting duck

I did a mini comic,underground called
epidemia,it's horror science fiction
bananas

checkout the utopian sci-fi federation of puerto rico
image gallery,for more of my artwork
peace
Old 09-30-2009, 01:06 PM   #25
HZA HECTOR

HZA HECTOR sitting duck

Bitch begone
Old 09-30-2009, 01:14 PM   #26
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

Poetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to Poetic Wun

Quote:
Originally Posted by HZA HECTOR View Post
Yo you mexican what do u think of this concept i'm gonna throw at you
zorro 2000.a futuristic zorro fighting against the mada salba trucha(m 13)
wit a futuristic motorcycle and funky gadgets like batman beyond.
lmao thats a good one my nig, when i was dumb young thats all i watched was the black n white zorro.

he was my original batman.

you post alot right behind yourself... unless i have someone on ignore by accident...

anyway i like how thorough you have the story fleshed out.
id like to see where you go with this story.
it's obvious you got a lot put into this charachter and got real dedication to it.
like i said tho i like ur artwork. you got one image i saw that was maaaaaad dope.

Old 09-30-2009, 02:00 PM   #27
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

Quote:
When i'm done wit ya dusk your gonna like listenen to reggaeton and woman dancen in bikini tongs to funky ass caribean beats.

To be concluded..............
let me stress to you...that im puerto rican...which means i like PUERTO RICAN MUSIC...NOT REGGAETON, and try to argue that reggaeton is puerto rican music...my grandfather would slap the shit outta you..lmao...and the reason i hate it also is because of the stupid ass little "Nuyorican" chicks..runnin around singin the shit and not only have they never been to PR, they dont even fuckin kno spanish....c'mon son, fuck outta here with that shit son..eloels.
Old 09-30-2009, 02:40 PM   #28
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
P.c.p. Like the name of drug ain't it?
Hmmmmmmm?
Pistol clap'n pro ricans
hmmmmmmmmmmm?
PCP =
POISON CLAN PRODUCTIONZ
POVERTY CRIME N PAIN
POWERFULL CRIME PARTNERS
PISTOL CLAPPIN PRO RICANS
PUESTO CON PODER
POP CORN PLAYAAAAZ

PCP

Old 09-30-2009, 02:45 PM   #29
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

B4 reggaeton was called reggaeton, it was called ''ondel ground'', shit was hard core lyricism over reggae loops, real street shit, now, like every thing else, shit went commercial and got over saturated with garbitch niggaz...
Old 09-30-2009, 02:46 PM   #30
pRoTeChTyAnEcK
funkmaster general

pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Good artwork...But I think I'll pass on the Shaolin Reggaeton. Anything with the word Reggaeton is something I generally ignore, but you got some skills with the graphics for sure.