0
 

home
news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2009, 10:17 AM   #1
Crookshank
MORRIS BLACK FAMILY
 
Crookshank's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: CLEVELAND
Posts: 91
Rep Power: 0
Crookshank grasshopper
Default Black Muslims please explain...

I've read a bit about the Nation of Islam and whatnot. I still can't seem to quite understand this whole idea... that is, the Black man being "God". As Muslims, you believe in Allah, correct? He's the creator and all that.

So are you claiming that the Black man is Allah? If so, is the Black man as a whole Allah? Or is each individual Black man, in some way, Allah? I just don't understand and I really want someone of this particular faith to explain it to me so I know what you truly believe. It's much better than just reading an article about it on some random Muslim website.
__________________
"If you're frightened of dying, and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the Earth."
Crookshank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 11:15 AM   #2
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989
 
Edgar Erebus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: On your roof
Age: 24
Posts: 9,357
Blog Entries: 2
Rep Power: 34
Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

It's complicated, learn to count first.

As I sees it, the black man as a whole is god, although not every black man is god at the same time (thus making an interesting, partial whole). Besides, they aren't actually Muslims, they just use Arabic words to look cool.
__________________
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 11:57 AM   #3
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future
 
LORD NOSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Double Barreled Snot Gun
Age: 1
Posts: 14,643
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 70
LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

first - why are you interested ?



second - how do you feel about black people and what is your idea of what god is ?



third - if Allah is not the black man, then what exactly is Allah ?


in order for me to bring an understanding to you of what you seek, i have to know where you are right now in understanding what you have already gathered
__________________
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 02:29 PM   #4
Crookshank
MORRIS BLACK FAMILY
 
Crookshank's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: CLEVELAND
Posts: 91
Rep Power: 0
Crookshank grasshopper
Default

-I guess just out of curiosity.

-What do you mean how do I feel about them?
I don't think one could ever explain what God is... if God has the ability to create time, space and the universe, he's beyond anything we know.

-I'm asking you.
__________________
"If you're frightened of dying, and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the Earth."
Crookshank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 03:23 PM   #5
Urban_Journalz
HANIF
 
Urban_Journalz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: The Inner Realms of Outer Space
Posts: 2,093
Rep Power: 14
Urban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal son
Default

This is the only way that this shit makes sense to me. I am Muslim. No denomination. No Sunni, No Shia, No Sufi, No 5, etc.

In The Qur'an (The Recital), we are taught that God breathed into Adam of His very Own Spirit. Therefore, we are all children of The Most High. Wether we acknowledge it or not is entirely up to us, but this does not shoot down the fact that we all come from a Higher Consciosness. Therefore, I would say that if we are created in Allah's Image, then surely, the things we see with the ancients, things that would be dubbed the stuff of fantasy, are indeed true. For God, Allah, Adonai, Jah, Elohim, The Man Upstairs, etc. is infinite. Impossibility does not enter His Realm, because Hi is the Creator of that realm.

Therefore, we are all reflections of Him and His Ability. However, we must remember, that we do not keep the planets in orbit. We do not provide the faculties of hearing, speech, sight, taste, touch and smell. Nor do we govern the cycle of seasons.

LA ILLAHA ILLA ALLAH. MUHAMMAD DUR RASULULLAH. (SAL ALLAHU ALAYHI WA SALLAM)_
__________________
"Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)
Urban_Journalz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 11:33 PM   #6
zooruka
.
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 5,822
Rep Power: 21
zooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal son
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post

LA ILLAHA ILLA ALLAH. MUHAMMAD DUR RASULULLAH. (SAL ALLAHU ALAYHI WA SALLAM)_
ahahahahahahahahaha


peace be with you !
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 12:05 AM   #7
diggy
The ABBOTT
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: O-Block
Posts: 10,973
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 50
diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
This is the only way that this shit makes sense to me. I am Muslim. No denomination. No Sunni, No Shia, No Sufi, No 5, etc.
Ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
In The Qur'an (The Recital), we are taught that God breathed into Adam of His very Own Spirit.
Do you understand what the 'spirit' is? There is the Rouh and the Nafs. Which one are you talking about? Which one was breathed into Adam. What is the purpose of the Nafs and what is the purpose of the Rouh?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
Therefore, we are all children of The Most High.
No we are NOT the children of the most high. That is not an Islamic statement.

005.018 (Both) the Jews and the Christians say: "We are sons of Allah, and his beloved." Say: "Why then doth He punish you for your sins? Nay, ye are but men,- of the men he hath created: He forgiveth whom He pleaseth, and He punisheth whom He pleaseth: and to Allah belongeth the dominion of the heavens and the earth, and all that is between: and unto Him is the final goal (of all)"

Think about what you have said and read the above verse carefully. You still wanna claim to be a child of The Most High?





Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
Wether we acknowledge it or not is entirely up to us, but this does not shoot down the fact that we all come from a Higher Consciosness. Therefore, I would say that if we are created in Allah's Image,...
Where in the Quran does it say we were created in Allah's image? Again, that is NOT an Islamic statement.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
...then surely, the things we see with the ancients, things that would be dubbed the stuff of fantasy, are indeed true.
^^What exactly are you talking about?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
For God, Allah, Adonai, Jah, Elohim, The Man Upstairs, etc. is infinite. Impossibility does not enter His Realm, because Hi is the Creator of that realm.
You are putting together things that do not belong together. Those different names mean different things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
Therefore, we are all reflections of Him and His Ability.
We are reflections of Allah? Where does this statement come from?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
However, we must remember, that we do not keep the planets in orbit. We do not provide the faculties of hearing, speech, sight, taste, touch and smell. Nor do we govern the cycle of seasons.

LA ILLAHA ILLA ALLAH. MUHAMMAD DUR RASULULLAH. (SAL ALLAHU ALAYHI WA SALLAM)_
Why must you say the highlighted statement?
__________________







Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 02:20 PM   #8
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989
 
Edgar Erebus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: On your roof
Age: 24
Posts: 9,357
Blog Entries: 2
Rep Power: 34
Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

To put it shortly, they claim to be Muslims but they denounce - or are ignorant of - the very basics of the word given to men in Kit'ab.
__________________
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 03:37 PM   #9
Urban_Journalz
HANIF
 
Urban_Journalz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: The Inner Realms of Outer Space
Posts: 2,093
Rep Power: 14
Urban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal son
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
ahahahahahahahahaha


peace be with you !
He who laughs last, laughs best.
__________________
"Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)
Urban_Journalz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 03:49 PM   #10
Urban_Journalz
HANIF
 
Urban_Journalz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: The Inner Realms of Outer Space
Posts: 2,093
Rep Power: 14
Urban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal son
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
Ok



Do you understand what the 'spirit' is? There is the Rouh and the Nafs. Which one are you talking about? Which one was breathed into Adam. What is the purpose of the Nafs and what is the purpose of the Rouh?




No we are NOT the children of the most high. That is not an Islamic statement.

005.018 (Both) the Jews and the Christians say: "We are sons of Allah, and his beloved." Say: "Why then doth He punish you for your sins? Nay, ye are but men,- of the men he hath created: He forgiveth whom He pleaseth, and He punisheth whom He pleaseth: and to Allah belongeth the dominion of the heavens and the earth, and all that is between: and unto Him is the final goal (of all)"

Think about what you have said and read the above verse carefully. You still wanna claim to be a child of The Most High?







Where in the Quran does it say we were created in Allah's image? Again, that is NOT an Islamic statement.




^^What exactly are you talking about?




You are putting together things that do not belong together. Those different names mean different things.



We are reflections of Allah? Where does this statement come from?




Why must you say the highlighted statement?
When I say Spirit, I say it with the definition that was given in The Qur'an.

I believe we are His Children, in the sense that we are highly favored among all of His creatures. Therefore, I see His caring for us the same way as I see a Parent caring for his or her child. The Christians say this, but as you know, they do not FEEL what they say. I identify with the Christian term, "Father God" whole-heartedly and that's where I stand on it. It's not like I'm saying we are his BEGOTTEN children. Do remember the Order of Angels that are called, "Beni Elohim", or, "Sons of God". It's the same for them. They aren't His cradle-born children, however, they serve Him and Him alone and they were obviously worthy of their rank. The real question here is, are we?

Yes, I still claim to be a child of The Most High, because the people that are being spoken of in the above-mentioned verse, are those who changed the scripture, slew prophets, etc. If you want me to say, "I'm a servant of The Most High", which is an Islamic Statement, then I would take that title as well. Just because I choose to identify with a more personal title as well, doesn't make me wrong. Instead of getting tied up with technicalities that really make no difference when it comes to matters of following The 5 Pillars, I choose to take what makes sense to me and go with it.

In The Qur'an, it doesn't state that He created us in His Image. However, in Sunnah, which one, I'll tell you later, it states that Allah said, "I decided that I should be known, so I created man."

What exactly am I talking about? I'm talking about everything that would be considered impossible for a human being to accomplish in terms of metaphysics and quantum theory. Telekinesis, defiance of gravity, etc.

Those names mean different things? Maybe in the newer, more technically-impaired world where everything is about minor detail and how a word is used according to who you talk to. Again, I don't bother with such things because I consider it useless. Since you want to talk about Islam, God judges us based on our intentions, and God knows my intention for posting that.

"We are relfections of Him and His ability." comes from me. My personal insights, experiences, meditations and reflections. That's all I need. You on the other hand....well.....

I must say the highlighted statement because that's what I was meant to say. It's part of the reason I'm here.
__________________
"Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)
Urban_Journalz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 05:42 PM   #11
diggy
The ABBOTT
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: O-Block
Posts: 10,973
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 50
diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
When I say Spirit, I say it with the definition that was given in The Qur'an.
Could you please tell me that definition and where to find it in the Quran?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
I believe we are His Children, in the sense that we are highly favored among all of His creatures. Therefore, I see His caring for us the same way as I see a Parent caring for his or her child. The Christians say this, but as you know, they do not FEEL what they say. I identify with the Christian term, "Father God" whole-heartedly and that's where I stand on it.
Your beliefs are in contradiction of the Quran (the source of 'Islam').

Quran :112 Chapter
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.
Say: He, Allah is One.
Allah is He on Whom all depend.
He begets not, nor is He begotten;
And none is like Him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
It's not like I'm saying we are his BEGOTTEN children.
You did not say that directly, but you did say it indirectly by saying Allah is the father.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
Do remember the Order of Angels that are called, "Beni Elohim", or, "Sons of God". It's the same for them. They aren't His cradle-born children, however, they serve Him and Him alone and they were obviously worthy of their rank. The real question here is, are we?
Beni Elohim?

This is a phrase that does not come from Islamic sources and has absolutely nothing to do with islam. I do not know what you are talking about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
Yes, I still claim to be a child of The Most High, because the people that are being spoken of in the above-mentioned verse, are those who changed the scripture, slew prophets, etc. If you want me to say, "I'm a servant of The Most High", which is an Islamic Statement, then I would take that title as well. Just because I choose to identify with a more personal title as well, doesn't make me wrong. Instead of getting tied up with technicalities that really make no difference when it comes to matters of following The 5 Pillars, I choose to take what makes sense to me and go with it.
You cut and paste beliefs together into one. This is not about a technicality. It is about truth. Words could point to truth or error. Unfortunately, you do not care that the words you use point to error.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
In The Qur'an, it doesn't state that He created us in His Image. However, in Sunnah, which one, I'll tell you later, it states that Allah said, "I decided that I should be known, so I created man."
Creating man to be known is NOT equivalent to creating man in Allah's image. Again, you just cut and paste beliefs together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
What exactly am I talking about? I'm talking about everything that would be considered impossible for a human being to accomplish in terms of metaphysics and quantum theory. Telekinesis, defiance of gravity, etc.
Well, if it's impossible, what is the point in discussing it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
Those names mean different things? Maybe in the newer, more technically-impaired world where everything is about minor detail and how a word is used according to who you talk to. Again, I don't bother with such things because I consider it useless. Since you want to talk about Islam, God judges us based on our intentions, and God knows my intention for posting that.
The purpose of communication, is to relay information to others. If you do not care of the words you use which could cause others to get the wrong information, you do not care about truth, and that goes against the Quran.

033.070 O you who believe! be careful of(your duty to) Allah and speak the right word,

^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
I don't bother with such things because I consider it useless.
Oh. ok.




Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
"We are relfections of Him and His ability." comes from me. My personal insights, experiences, meditations and reflections. That's all I need. You on the other hand....well.....
Ya, don't pass off YOUR BELIEFS as Islamic when they are not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
I must say the highlighted statement because that's what I was meant to say. It's part of the reason I'm here.
ok
__________________







Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 07:06 PM   #12
Urban_Journalz
HANIF
 
Urban_Journalz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: The Inner Realms of Outer Space
Posts: 2,093
Rep Power: 14
Urban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal son
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
Could you please tell me that definition and where to find it in the Quran?




Your beliefs are in contradiction of the Quran (the source of 'Islam').

Quran :112 Chapter
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.
Say: He, Allah is One.
Allah is He on Whom all depend.
He begets not, nor is He begotten;
And none is like Him.



You did not say that directly, but you did say it indirectly by saying Allah is the father.



Beni Elohim?

This is a phrase that does not come from Islamic sources and has absolutely nothing to do with islam. I do not know what you are talking about.



You cut and paste beliefs together into one. This is not about a technicality. It is about truth. Words could point to truth or error. Unfortunately, you do not care that the words you use point to error.



Creating man to be known is NOT equivalent to creating man in Allah's image. Again, you just cut and paste beliefs together.



Well, if it's impossible, what is the point in discussing it?



The purpose of communication, is to relay information to others. If you do not care of the words you use which could cause others to get the wrong information, you do not care about truth, and that goes against the Quran.

033.070 O you who believe! be careful of(your duty to) Allah and speak the right word,

^^


Oh. ok.






Ya, don't pass off YOUR BELIEFS as Islamic when they are not.



ok
Don't try to teach me Islam. Better yet, don't try to tell me what the definition of Islam is. I know He begets not, nor is He begotten. That's why I said we're not his begotten children. A Guardian, just like a true teacher or mentor, is indeed a father figure because there is a bond of strong effection between the master and the student.

Your problem seems to be that my beliefs don't match up with yours, which is borderline reminding me of the people who believe that the longer your beard is, the stronger your faith is, etc.

The point in discussing it? It's called a forum, people post what they feel. Remember?

Creating man to be known isn't the same as creating him in His image. That's funny. Clearly you don't understand the statement and I haven't the time nor the patience to explain it.

Bottom line, if you don't like what I type, or don't agree with what I do, don't read it and ignore me. It'll save us both, or at least me, valuble time and energy that I could be using to do something a LOT more important.

Allah will judge as to the things we differ about. So wait. I too am waiting with you.
__________________
"Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)
Urban_Journalz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 08:23 PM   #13
diggy
The ABBOTT
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: O-Block
Posts: 10,973
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 50
diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
Don't try to teach me Islam. Better yet, don't try to tell me what the definition of Islam is.
Was I teaching you islam and telling you it's definition, or was I clearifying the untruths you were stating as if they came from the Quran?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
I know He begets not, nor is He begotten. That's why I said we're not his begotten children. A Guardian, just like a true teacher or mentor, is indeed a father figure because there is a bond of strong effection between the master and the student.
And how do you know that this 'Guardian' has a bond of strong affection (not effection) toward you?




Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
Your problem seems to be that my beliefs don't match up with yours, which is borderline reminding me of the people who believe that the longer your beard is, the stronger your faith is, etc.
I don't care what your beliefs are!!! I care about the fact you posted your OPINIONS as if it were Islamic teachings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
Creating man to be known isn't the same as creating him in His image. That's funny. Clearly you don't understand the statement and I haven't the time nor the patience to explain it.
Your statement was not understandable cuz it was nonsensical.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
Bottom line, if you don't like what I type, or don't agree with what I do, don't read it and ignore me. It'll save us both, or at least me, valuble time and energy that I could be using to do something a LOT more important.
I don't need this advice.Thanks anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
Allah will judge as to the things we differ about. So wait. I too am waiting with you.
You use that line too often whenever somebody does not agree with you.
__________________







Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 08:35 PM   #14
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold
 
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: United Fucking States of America, Pussy
Age: 32
Posts: 7,919
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 63
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
ahahahahahahahahaha


peace be with you !
amen

This thread is awesome.

A white guy and a Black Canadian arguing over who is the REAL Muslim?!?!?!

Wu-corp is the shit.

While I admittedly do not read the Koran, I know, deep down in my soul, perhaps by some sort of devine epiphony, that Allah truly hates both of you for being devilish swine.

Don't get me wrong, I like you guys, but, then, I'm no Allah.

Sorry to interrupt.

Please continue...
__________________
--youreallfags.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 01:02 PM   #15
Son_of_The_Sun
Wu-Tang Warrior
 
Son_of_The_Sun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 9
Rep Power: 0
Son_of_The_Sun grasshopper
Default

you better support and help each other! Instead of arguing! Watch this and make conclusions my friends! It is in English
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuIOj...layer_embedded
Son_of_The_Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:45 AM.


Copyright 2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one