news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 09-29-2009, 12:47 PM   #16
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

give me a min, i got you...

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 12:51 PM   #17
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

thanks

i think as blatant as the masonic/satanic imagery is, it's only going to convince the already converted; most people will see this as shallow and stupid and fun and feel like its being overanalyzed lol...unfortunate but true...the people behind the media conglomerates, all of these elitists corporate heads and bankers are behavioral/social scientists, or at least study under the tuteleage of one lol
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 01:04 PM   #18
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

his radio blog is http://www.blogtalkradio.com/nyoil

radio session every wednessday and sunday afternoon. usually.

this is a link to the particular session where they were discussing this
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/NYOIL/2...of-black-women

the topic was "Kanye West the savior of black women"? talking baout his vma stunt.

and the callers were talking about how the whole show had a demoic theme to it...

you can listen to it whenever

btw, its kinda long, but madd insightful.

Old 09-29-2009, 01:09 PM   #19
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

thanks for that and repped
lol at the topic...seriously?
but ya i'll check that it out it should be interesting; in trying to find the meaning of that phrase on the monitor i see alot of sites on the internet have discussed this interestingly enough.
Old 09-29-2009, 01:19 PM   #20
Ninja
ADEPT

Ninja drunken mastaNinja drunken masta

Can no-one decypher that message??

NEED to find out what it says!!

if anything lol

Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 01:24 PM   #21
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
thanks for that and repped
lol at the topic...seriously?
but ya i'll check that it out it should be interesting; in trying to find the meaning of that phrase on the monitor i see alot of sites on the internet have discussed this interestingly enough.
lol

yea that why he was doing that topic. he said hes been hearin alot of people talking about that kanye west shit liek he was looking out for black women.

Nyoil was shutting that shit down thou lol. he was clowning a few peole about hat- this old dude called and was talking some nonsense lol

check it out thou, kid

Old 09-29-2009, 01:31 PM   #22
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

^^definitely

and yes we need to find out the significance of that phrase lol
Old 09-29-2009, 01:36 PM   #23
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

i was just thinking that maybe the people behind this program probably anticipated that a certain segment of the audience would give the show a rigorous analysis and just threw that message up there to drive conspiracy theorists insane lol but probably not.
Old 09-29-2009, 02:21 PM   #24
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ilford Delta Pro film

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 02:28 PM   #25
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I saw lady gaga's red outfit representing her on fire...a fallen angel...lucifer with a burning fiery crown...the satan they openly worship.

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 02:57 PM   #26
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Is there any point in me even saying how ridiculous this thread is?

Probably not.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 03:02 PM   #27
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

^^of course it's ridiculous
we live on a ridiculous planet

how many ridiculous things actually happen? an incalculable number.
the lead up to the iraq war, mission accomplished, and the war itself? ridiculous but it happened.
teachers losing their jobs for teaching evolution? ridiculous but it happened.
flagrant use of masonic imagery on a music award show? ridiculous but it happened.
Old 09-29-2009, 03:11 PM   #28
RALPH WIGGUM
PRODIGAL SUN

RALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killa

Damn, that is ridiculous.

RALPH WIGGUM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 03:31 PM   #29
Koolish
Don't Mess With It

Koolish drunken mastaKoolish drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Bateman View Post
Is there any point in me even saying how ridiculous this thread is?

Probably not.
as soon as i saw the way pink was dressed up, i knew exactly what was going on. nothing ridiculous about it if you actually know about these things.
Koolish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 03:46 PM   #30
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
^^of course it's ridiculous
we live on a ridiculous planet

how many ridiculous things actually happen? an incalculable number.
the lead up to the iraq war, mission accomplished, and the war itself? ridiculous but it happened.
teachers losing their jobs for teaching evolution? ridiculous but it happened.
flagrant use of masonic imagery on a music award show? ridiculous but it happened.
There was not "flagrant use of masonic imagery".

Because most of the 'masonic imagery' that people on the internet envisage has been created by other people on the internet. Beyond architectural symbols, the Free Masons haven't displayed any 'imagery'.

The thing with Pink is the only example of possible Masonic symbolism, and even that is tenuous.

The first post is so disjointed, i can't even figure out what this guy is trying to say.

The Free Masons have no belief in Satan, i don't understand all the sections about that, and what possible connection they could have to Free Masonry.

Lady Gaga using pillars is not an example of Free Mason imagery simply because the Free Masons have examples of architecture in their symbols. Do you draw this connection whenever pillars, buildings or architectural images are present in any instance?

The point about Jack Black is laughable, he made jocular and lame remarks about Satan in reference to the connection between Satan and rock music. Again, what would this have to do with Free Masonry anyway?

You could apply this 'analysis' to anything, it is so easy to draw tenuous connections between colours, sets and costumes and anything.

The examples used have no connection to each other, and additionally have no connection to Free Masonry which in turn has no connection to devil worship.

Again, Pink wearing a blind fold and exposing her breast is the only comparison between the ceremony and Free Masonry presented. What you could possibly extrapolate from this i don't know, but the thread starter didn't go into that.

Even if she purposely incorporated what she envisaged as a Free Mason initiation into her performance, what does this mean to you? That she is a Free Mason and is attempting to normalise Free Mason rituals? This is incongruous with everything the society stands for.

Furthermore, this assertion about Free Mason's being blind folded and exposing their left breast is perpetuated by people who are not Free Masons. There are hundreds of other representations of Free Mason initiations available on the internet which have no correspondence with Pink's costume.

Lastly, the idea that Free Masonry is in some way evil is nothing but pure speculation based on nothing. They are a bizarre cultist organisation much like many other religious groups, and in a similar vein they have bizarre and idiotic rituals. And, much like other groups, they contribute widely to charitable groups and maintain an air of moral superiority.

This thread is ridiculous as it stand.

Unless the guy who started it can explain what he's driving at, then it's useless.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote