news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 09-29-2009, 10:09 AM   #1
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Does Anyone Else Notice... "i cant get fredy off my mind"

that Freddie Mech is, like, the biggest faggit on here.

Seriously.

It seems to go unnoticed.

Everything about this guy is just faggit, pure and simple.

No Ether.

No pictures.

Just wondered if people noticed what a fag this guy is.

I mean, more than Brock.

Maybe not Gavin, but no one reads his posts anymore, so he doesnt really count.
Old 09-29-2009, 10:22 AM   #2
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yes, yes I have.

I also take comfort in the fact that the people that seem to hate Ghostlaced also happen to be the biggest faggots on the site lol.

Im doing something, right, right? Right?

I mean Senetor, you used to hate me too, but then you realised, its a pointless task, that yo never come out of looking good. And now, you like me.

Dont forget the eternal butthurt presence of Bonerfarm though, I mean Energy Turtle. The guy who, after I made fun of his greasy, chubby, loner-like appearence, dissapeared for some character building, then returned as a Pokemon (hahahah!!!) with 3 Ghostlaced qoutes in his sig, about me saying the word Nigga.

As if I wasnt the one who posted those qoutes int he first place lol.

Love this place.

Old 09-29-2009, 10:28 AM   #3
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

slow and steady...
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 10:41 AM   #4
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

mech is good peoples.
Old 09-29-2009, 02:23 PM   #5
Steve Urkel
ADEPT

Steve Urkel drunken mastaSteve Urkel drunken mastaSteve Urkel drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
that Freddie Mech is, like, the biggest faggit on here.

Seriously.

It seems to go unnoticed.

Everything about this guy is just faggit, pure and simple.

No Ether.

No pictures.

Just wondered if people noticed what a fag this guy is.

I mean, more than Brock.

Maybe not Gavin, but no one reads his posts anymore, so he doesnt really count.
I noticed that too, I just figured that nobody was stating the obvious
Steve Urkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 02:52 PM   #6
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post

Dont forget the eternal butthurt presence of Bonerfarm though, I mean Energy Turtle. The guy who, after I made fun of his greasy, chubby, loner-like appearence, dissapeared for some character building, then returned as a Pokemon (hahahah!!!) with 3 Ghostlaced qoutes in his sig, about me saying the word Nigga.

ahaha.

repped
Old 09-29-2009, 02:53 PM   #7
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

no comment

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 04:37 PM   #8
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

all of the aussies besides the Batemans are pretty much unreadable.

So are most of the pale brits.

I guess its the gay accents.
Old 09-29-2009, 04:40 PM   #9
Steve Urkel
ADEPT

Steve Urkel drunken mastaSteve Urkel drunken mastaSteve Urkel drunken masta

Exactly what percentage of Wu Corp is Australian?
Steve Urkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 04:48 PM   #10
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Anyone who grows quality weed plants is Ok in my book. I think the tendency towards negativity in general is gay though.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 06:37 PM   #11
Chris Cristofori
Don't fuck wit ma nutz!

Chris Cristofori Village Idiot

plus fredy has a moustache that looks like he's just rimmed a kangaroo for butt-chocolate!

Chris Cristofori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 12:22 AM   #12
5hundred&one
Groovallegiance

5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

bonerfarm wins the gayest australian award, and I'm pretty sure freddie mech is an immortal technique stan, so that's no small feat for estrogen squirtle.

this thread should have been made about him.
5hundred&one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 03:47 AM   #13
DeeBlock
Veteran Member

DeeBlock prodigal sonDeeBlock prodigal sonDeeBlock prodigal sonDeeBlock prodigal sonDeeBlock prodigal sonDeeBlock prodigal son

Freddy Mech is ok.

DeeBlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 04:22 AM   #14
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i dislike most of you..most of you have nothing important to say..this thread is an example of shit thats uninteresting.
J-Cee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 04:26 AM   #15
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)