news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 09-29-2009, 12:39 PM   #16
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^classic.

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 01:52 PM   #17
Leo Angel
Veteran Member

Leo Angel crouching tigerLeo Angel crouching tiger

Too many...

Beretta 9 & Division - Heaven & Hell
Brooklyn Zu - So Much 2 Say
Hell Razah - Same Ol' Thugs
RZA - You Already Know
Joe Mafia - Fam (4 You)
Killah Priest - G-ciplez
La The Darkman - Glory
Shabazz The Disciple - Breathing For You
Shyheim - Dear God
Tekitha - Second Coming
Wu Syndicate - Ask Son
Zu Ninjaz - Ninja Habitat

and so on and so on...
Leo Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 02:30 PM   #18
Gitche Manito
Le Maître de la Vie

Gitche Manito shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erquel View Post
Co-fucking-sign.

Also, with the links, this thread is dope!
Comme les ombres de la nuit.
Gitche Manito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 02:35 PM   #19
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^you know it

Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 01:40 PM   #20
Erquel
The Chef

Erquel drunken mastaErquel drunken masta
Send a message via ICQ to Erquel

some more hot Beggaz shit

Erquel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 02:01 PM   #21
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Hyperdermix is the most underrated of all time

Ice Water
Suspect Chin music
My Lovin' is Digi
Big Girl
Afterparty
Mean Streets

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 02:41 PM   #22
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
Hyperdermix is the most underrated of all time

Ice Water
Suspect Chin music
My Lovin' is Digi
Big Girl
Afterparty
Mean Streets
Old 09-30-2009, 02:47 PM   #23
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Old 09-30-2009, 05:20 PM   #24
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

OMG Slow Down, rep you if I could

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 09:49 AM   #25
UncontrolledSubstans
PRODIGAL SUN

UncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killaUncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killaUncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killaUncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killaUncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killaUncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killaUncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killa

Most Deck solo is mad underrated.
Old 10-01-2009, 10:02 AM   #26
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

^^^very true, 'movement' is underrated, in retrospect it's not a bad album.

i've never heard that odb track before, who are the french and german (i guess) guys? did rza do this beat? one of the guys mentions rza.
Old 10-01-2009, 10:20 AM   #27
Guarded By Martyrs
MyChiefToldMeToDefendThis

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 10:27 AM   #28
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

^^^to the rescue is rawer than you could ever imagine
mind as a weapon is awesome too
good choices

Old 10-01-2009, 02:54 PM   #29
Twiztid-Wutang
Veteran Member

Twiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkeylove View Post
RZA - Brooklyn Babies...straight fire.
Agreed
Old 08-24-2010, 02:58 PM   #30
Tommy
Starvin' individuals kill

Tommy iron monkeyTommy iron monkeyTommy iron monkeyTommy iron monkey

Ghostface - Be Easy

Not sure how appreciated this is, but it's a favourite Ghost track for me. Granted, he isn't spitting with his usual slang heavy style, but he teaches a lesson in how to son someone over rhymes. And that Pete Rock beat? Damn.