news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 09-29-2009, 05:48 PM   #1
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default Student killed in Chicago because he wouldn't join a gang?

I guess most people have heard about this by now? What are your thoughts? The savages should never be allowed out of jail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 06:02 PM   #2
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

fuckin disguisting.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 06:15 PM   #3
djskillz
Raggamuffin

djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

That's fucked up. Society's getting worse nowadays though. Just the other day, two people I know, one of them is stabbed to death by the other one. I went to school with both these kids. Fucked up shit. Still don't know what the reason was. Apparently the guy who did it was on T3's when it happened though.

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted
djskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 07:14 PM   #4
ChristO

ChristO shaolin monk

...r.i.p. to a young bul got shot to death last weekend in mt. airy, phila...
Old 09-29-2009, 07:35 PM   #5
blackmanchu

blackmanchu Village Idiot
Default chicago

i am so much from chicago
blackmanchu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 07:40 PM   #6
MAYOR QUIMBY
Veteran Member

MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by djskillz View Post
Apparently the guy who did it was on T3's when it happened though.
T3? Terminator 3?
MAYOR QUIMBY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 08:05 PM   #7
blackmanchu

Default blackmanchu chicago

everybody need to mind their business...if you watch the video does it look like the nigga was walking home from school?...i use to go to school with gd niggas ..one was just like him..smart on da honor roll..had his own stomp crew..and didn't take shit from nobody...there were to many jealous ass latinos and niggas was divided and still divided..problem is you can't hold both down...you got to do one or the other..the real problem is people have a problem with black authority...there's nothing wrong with being proud and arrogant... this ain't the world is phuck up type shit...some adults should've set his ass down...and schooled him..but our black adults should look towards obama type shit and stop perpetuating slavery for white people's enjoyment...we need to know everything is going to be okay with us..so go open some sardines in a can..order you some food to your doorstep..put in your wu tang media..in your little perfect world..most of you muthaphuckas don't know shit about shytown..
Old 09-29-2009, 08:10 PM   #8
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i kno that someone was killed in that video, and i kno that, that type of behavior, regardless of the boo hoo, tough town, defensive stance, is fuckin unacceptible.
Old 09-29-2009, 08:11 PM   #9
Complex
GODS-ILLA

Complex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal son

that shit is terrible... them cowards gonna get theirs best believe...
Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 08:14 PM   #10
blackmanchu

Default blackmanchu

however im not sayin he was a GDN..OR WAS IN ANY gang at that matter..i've seen this situation happen over and over again here..it doesn't matter what you rep..there are ways for handling situations..that's all i got to say about it.
Old 09-29-2009, 08:17 PM   #11
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

FUck the dumbshit.

There are no excuses or fair reasons.

Crabs in a barrel. Shit is disgusting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 08:17 PM   #12
blackmanchu

Default blackmanchu chicago

Quote:
Originally Posted by dusk View Post
i kno that someone was killed in that video, and i kno that, that type of behavior, regardless of the boo hoo, tough town, defensive stance, is fuckin unacceptible.
true
Old 09-29-2009, 08:20 PM   #13
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

fuck them pussy ass niggas. they will def. get theirs.
Old 09-29-2009, 08:26 PM   #14
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

if only he'da cross countered, huh? eloels.
Old 09-29-2009, 08:29 PM   #15
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

is it really cuz he didnt want to join the gang?