news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 09-29-2009, 09:31 PM   #16
blackmanchu

blackmanchu Village Idiot
Default Blackmanchu chicago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mic Tyson View Post
fuck them pussy ass niggas. they will def. get theirs.
MAN WHAT CHU ON..LOL..NOTHING IN CHICAGO IZ LIKE LOS ANGELES..WE ARE NOT PETTY GANGBANGERS...ITS ALL PERSONAL HERE AND ITS ABOUT MONEY THE SHY GREW OUT OF THAT A LONG TIME AGO..THE ONLY PEOPLE you see doing that is little kids...thats why i said if he wanted to be what ever he should've been schooled by an ol g...or a lord or something...what you gonna do? that shit is personal...everybody know each other...dey ain't on no colors shit...lololoo..u tripin..lolol

Last edited by blackmanchu; 09-29-2009 at 09:36 PM.
blackmanchu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 09:35 PM   #17
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

You don't speak for the city of Chcago, faggot.

There is no legitimate excuse or reason for what happened to that kid.

It doesn't matter. When 4 pussies beat a kid to the death, you can't justify it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 09:37 PM   #18
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmanchu View Post
MAN WHAT CHU ON..LOL..NOTHING IN CHICAGO IZ LIKE LOS ANGELES..WE ARE NOT PETTY GANGBANGERS...ITS ALL PERSONAL HERE AND ITS ABOUT MONEY THE SHY GREW OUT OF THAT A LONG TIME AGO..THE ONLY PEOPLE you see doing that is little kids...thats why i said if he wanted to be what ever he should've been schooled by an ol g...or a lord or something...what you gonna do? that shit is personal...everybody know each other...dey ain't on no colors shit...lololoo..u tripin..lolol
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOriginalAsiaticBlackDan View Post

It doesn't matter. When 4 pussies beat a kid to the death, you can't justify it.
agreed
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 09:39 PM   #19
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

now i see how them chicago niggas get down
Old 09-29-2009, 09:40 PM   #20
blackmanchu

Default blackmanchu

Quote:

I WOULD LIKE TO AGREE with you but unfortuantely i can speak for the entire shy and ani't shit you can do about it i have all the access to my city...maybe you were thinking my name is kanye west instead of black manchu..lol how did i make an excuse...or you just want to say some goofy shit...lol..
Old 09-29-2009, 09:42 PM   #21
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
if only he'da cross countered, huh? eloels.
lol u stupid man hahaha. if only he wasn't around a bunch of bitch ass niggas
Old 09-29-2009, 09:43 PM   #22

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

You're trying to rationalize what happened by making up a background story to something you don't know anything about.

Are you telling me there has NEVER been a random homicide in Chicago?

Don't speculate til people know what's up. The truth will come out.

And no matter what emerges, those 4 motherfuckers are pussy, and that kid didn't deserve to die.

THere is a prevalent mentality amongst the poor. They don't want to see sombody from their neighborhood do better than them.

Crabs in a barrel

Quote:
Old 09-29-2009, 10:06 PM   #23
blackmanchu

Default blackmanchu chicago

now ur soundin a little more righteous..u may be right about most of the things you said...you are steppin up ur game my boy..but your forgettin one thing..

i lived in pullman park long enough to know whats going on..those were my days buddy...all the OL Gs use to bump dat..COLD WORLD..I GOT FIVE ON IT..AND CALIFORNIA..CALIFORNIA...KEPTS IT ROCKIN CAL-LI-FOR-NIAAA....SHAKE IT SHAKE IT BABY....and da BDS WERE GRIMEY ROSELAND NIGGAS..dey was selling dat shit all day LOL..YOU GOT TO REMEMBER..not all the time..but by the time the story get to the news..itS oh my baby was innocent and he wasn't in a gang...i didn't say all the time..everybody know how to survive out here...last and only a stupid nigga (i was one of them once but escaped alive) would go in a mexican neighborhood..knowing it dangerous..however itS bad..nowadays..we got highschools in poor mexican neighborhoods and black children have to go to them..IM NOT MAKING ANY EXcuse yes there have been purely innocent people caught in a homicide.
Old 09-29-2009, 10:14 PM   #24

I know what you're saying.

I was talking to my buddy at work today, who happens to be a black dude from Chicago, and the first thing he said was "It had to be personal. He must've told on somebody or something".

And it might be true. THere might be some connection we don't know about.

Im just saying, regardless, what happened to him was wrong, in the worst sense.

Quote:
Old 09-29-2009, 10:18 PM   #25
blackmanchu

Default blackmanchu chicago

i know fengerhigh..now all of a sudden they want to bring the security in that they needed in the first place..they already had metal detecters when you first walk in..black people need the hookup and to know that we will be taking care of..we shouldn't have to live in certain conditions..if ur innocent you shouldn't have to worry about shit like that..but um.....um...u know what..you talking dat shit..maybe you would of been hatin on him too...hating iz a contagious disease nigga (from slavery)..you sound like a hater ur self....dats how the world did martin luther king and malcom x..dats how black people are treated..if buddha knock on your door tommrow you would call the police. peace
Old 09-29-2009, 10:19 PM   #26
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Where did those kids get the boards from?

The kid who was hit in the head approached someone and swung his fist at them before being struck (watch the vid carefully). That did not look like he was just walking home. He was participating in the fight.

Unfortunately, the guy in a red shirt took the board from the guy who first had it (and was swinging it around) and struck the guy who died.

Derrion is not as innocent as CNN portrayed him.

I think the homicide was accidental.

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 10:19 PM   #27
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to UNCLE RUCKUS

damn thats sick I couldnt even finish the video. this is unacceptable
UNCLE RUCKUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 10:22 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
Where did those kids get the boards from?

The kid who was hit in the head approached someone and swung his fist at them before being struck (watch the vid carefully). That did not look like he was just walking home. He was participating in the fight.

Unfortunately, the guy in a red shirt took the board from the guy who first had it (and was swinging it around) and struck the guy who died.

Derrion is not as innocent as CNN portrayed him.

I think the homicide was accidental.
The kid stomping on his head when he was passed out told the police that the victim did NOT swing at them and that they did not know the victim.

But it is cool of you to slander the recently deceased with speculation.

Quote:
Old 09-29-2009, 10:22 PM   #29
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

It was like 100 savages against one person. No excuses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 10:28 PM   #30
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
The kid stomping on his head when he was passed out told the police that the victim did NOT swing at them and that they did not know the victim.

But it is cool of you to slander the recently deceased with speculation.

Watch the video carefully. You did not do that did you?

His arm swung towards someone.

Don't speak to me about slander and speculation.

You are the most sarcastic, lying person I have come across on this site. Don't act like you are a defender of the innocent now. It's in contradiction of your character.

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote