news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 10-02-2009, 08:16 PM   #61
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Muhammad View Post
Salaam...

What disgusted me, even more than the savagery of the "mob", was the sheer cowardice and/or utter indifference of the spectators...PARTICULARLY the one with the camera phone.

Every single adult and/or student who was there to witness that situation and did NOTHING to try to STOP it...is partly responsible for that young man's death.

RM

I have to disagree.

The whole thing was completely random - random attacks against each other. There was no conscious order to it on their part. They picked up boards (where did they get the boards from?) and randomly started wacking people.

It was a fight that was out of control that turned into an accidental homocide.

The camera guy was not a coward. He was exposing evil.

We are quick to judge.

Are you saying that the camera guy should have stopped the fighting between the let me say 15 plus people (I did not count) who were fighting there?

Let's be realistic.

It was accidental homicide.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 08:27 PM   #62
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Muhammad View Post
Salaam...

What disgusted me, even more than the savagery of the "mob", was the sheer cowardice and/or utter indifference of the spectators...PARTICULARLY the one with the camera phone.

Every single adult and/or student who was there to witness that situation and did NOTHING to try to STOP it...is partly responsible for that young man's death.

RM
yeah my cousin was sayin the same shit. its true. how are even gonna film that shit, then wait till everybody is gone to try and help.
Old 10-10-2009, 01:00 PM   #63
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

This sad situation that happened in Chicago proves my point that black schools are fucked up and ignorant black boys are outta control. I read in the newspaper that the black kid who was killed for no reason had a very good grade point average. So sad. RIP to the good kid. These black ignorant boys who killed him need to be locked up for life and given the electric chair. The prison system is so pathetic because these criminals who be killing people need to have their asses killed. Because i feel that when you kill somebody, your life deserves to get taken. These ignorant bastards don't give a fuck about nobody's life. So why should they be able to live? It's really sad that schools aren't safe. Kids are supposed to go to school and learn something but instead they have to worry about getting picked on and bullied by ignorant kids. I really feel bad for black kids that are doing right in the ghetto because there's always gonna be some bad ass black kids that don't wanna see the good black kids succeed and fuck with them for no reason.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 01:28 PM   #64
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

no fathers - no guidance
Old 10-10-2009, 02:14 PM   #65
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Very true. We finally agree on something.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote