news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 09-30-2009, 12:15 PM   #1
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms
Default Filter the word illuminati

Yo mods one of you please filter the word illuminati, it is a meaningless obsolete and misguided term, it just makes this sub forum look like a bunch of anti-social treasure hunters.

This section needs to focus on FACTS, backed up by FACTS, with correct terminology to attract the more sceptical sheep who just need a push in the right direction.

Filter the word illuminati to become the occult or something.

xoxo
Old 09-30-2009, 12:23 PM   #2
Koolish
Don't Mess With It

Koolish drunken mastaKoolish drunken masta

fuck that, why put limits on discussion?
Koolish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 01:09 PM   #3
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

I'm not putting limits, just proposing to change a incorrect term to a correct one.
Old 09-30-2009, 01:23 PM   #4
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you don't understand what you are talking about

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 01:30 PM   #5
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Occultists could be in the illuminati, but the illuminati aren't necessarily occultists, these terms are not mutually exclusive. Illuminati is an umbrella term you obviously haven't grasped yet. Close thread.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 09-30-2009, 01:59 PM   #6
SID
I see you dawg

I know more about anything then you.

I have never really seen you consistently build in KTL now you pop up telling me what's what?

I have started many classic jewel incrusted threads in here, the vets know what i'm talking about, what the popular culture calls "illuminati" is a term created by the circle of occultists, corporastists and politicians who have formed a secretive network of information gathering, and plan to rule the world via autonomous capitalist globalism.

The term could now be advertised like Warhol did to cambells soup and still no body would give a fuck, it has been subliminally linked with many absurd myths and connotations via subconscious suggestion. I know what I'm talking about I've done the research and reached the altered states of conciousness used by the Elite, and observed there subliminal messages through the architecture amongst other tools of manipulation.

Illuminati is some angels and demons cathloic church davinici code national treasure anti-propaganda bullshit.

Filter the word, and lets start getting real

Last edited by SID; 09-30-2009 at 02:01 PM.
SID is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 03:07 PM   #7
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by SID View Post

I have never really seen you consistently build in KTL now you pop up telling me what's what?

I have started many classic jewel incrusted threads in here, the vets know what i'm talking about, what the popular culture calls "illuminati" is a term created by the circle of occultists, corporastists and politicians who have formed a secretive network of information gathering, and plan to rule the world via autonomous capitalist globalism.

The term could now be advertised like Warhol did to cambells soup and still no body would give a fuck, it has been subliminally linked with many absurd myths and connotations via subconscious suggestion. I know what I'm talking about I've done the research and reached the altered states of conciousness used by the Elite, and observed there subliminal messages through the architecture amongst other tools of manipulation.

Illuminati is some angels and demons cathloic church davinici code national treasure anti-propaganda bullshit.

The key flaw to this argument is that if you exchange occultist with Illuminati that somehow those that are skeptical of their existence will somehow be washed free from their own cynicism. Their attitude would persist even if the word doesn't so what's the point?

And besides, the Illuminati is the name of an actual group and not just a generic term so why not call a spade a spade?

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 03:21 PM   #8
harm77
Veteran Member

harm77 Imbecile

Quote:

The only thing that needs to be filtered is you my friend.
harm77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 03:26 PM   #9
SID
I see you dawg

Dont change it to occultist that was a bad choice, i call them that personally because i believe that is the base concept/theory that links all of the highest ranking members, as documented by the bohemian grove scandal if you believe in it.

The occult in my view are individuals that worship the devil or the collective negative energy in some form or another and utilize it on their obsession with mass control, sacrifice and ritual. Dont get it twisted the people who are behind what you call the "illuminati" are on a another level entirely, they probably communicate with the devil in some form.

Make a thread where we can vote on a filter, it will give this place a better more conscious look, KTL ain't another conspiracy forum rambling half baked crazy theories.

We need to get real.

Last edited by SID; 09-30-2009 at 03:29 PM.
SID is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 03:28 PM   #10
SID
I see you dawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by harm77 View Post
The only thing that needs to be filtered is you my friend.
What's with the random emotional outburst?

Cant counter anything I said?

It's not a game or a race, were trying to build here, get the fuck out of here with your unconstructive stupidity.
Old 09-30-2009, 03:43 PM   #11
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Dont change it to occultist that was a bad choice, i call them that personally because i believe that is the base concept/theory that links all of the highest ranking members, as documented by the bohemian grove scandal if you believe in it.

The occult in my view are individuals that worship the devil or the collective negative energy in some form or another and utilize it on their obsession with mass control, sacrifice and ritual. Dont get it twisted the people who are behind what you call the "illuminati" are on a another level entirely, they probably communicate with the devil in some form.

Make a thread where we can vote on a filter, it will give this place a better more conscious look, KTL ain't another conspiracy forum rambling half baked crazy theories.

We need to get real.
The people who call themselves Illuminati (and I think that warrants repeating, its not a generic term) are indeed into occultist activity, making blood sacrifices and such. It's definitely demonic behavior but again I don't think it matters what you call it. People will meet these reports and such with cynicism and doubt. What good will a different label do?

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 05:17 PM   #12
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Quote:
than

I know more about grammar, didn't even need to read the rest. Close thread

Old 09-30-2009, 06:06 PM   #13
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

None of you have any PROOF of Illuminati.

Powerless, confused, and disenfrenchasized people attempt to analyze real problems with human nature and then create a fictitious club of supervillains with common interests so that theycan pigeonhole the cause of everyone's problems.

Shit is disgusting and embarassing to any normal well-adjusted person.

The worst irony of all is them, brainwashed by a movement created by people with REAL mental problems, calling other people "sheep" for being somewhat informed and realistic.

Visionz, I didn't know that you felt this strongly about the existance of blood-ritual illuminati, and I find it very disconcerting.

Any normal, socially-adjusted person(or as you all would call them) who looked at this section would find the whole thing laughable anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 07:15 PM   #14
blackmanchu

blackmanchu Village Idiot
Default blackmanchu illuminati

it is a word that tupac used after prodigy..bite the line da illuminati want my mind soul and body..from a recording done in chicago in vision village...at upski's place.. who wrote the book bomb da surbs..the people who attended this party..were rappers from chicago dat didn't know they were being recorded..it was a sleepover with wild girls and gentlemen smoking beedies and bongs..the recording must be as old as the early 90's..it was sold in a store called triple xxx...famous rappers from newyork use to come there..when walking in you would see digable planets picture with autograph, fat joe,common, and many others..the store sold hip hop clothing and more..in the basement was another connecting store called literary explosion.this is were poetry night was held..it was located on damen and milwaukee..their may have been other recordings however dj penis was the dj on this particular recording..however this recording must have been past to prodighy by fat joe..if you listen to the recording to was biten word for word...ghostwriting is huge in newyork...however i don't think the artist in chicago would appreciate that..while they live glorious and the originators go unheard..this is just an introduction on how it entered in the hip hop industry..the actual illuminati group is a whole other story...peace..sorry if you don't care to hear this but unfornately its the truth... take or leave it.. peace..

Last edited by blackmanchu; 09-30-2009 at 07:18 PM.
blackmanchu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 07:26 PM   #15
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOriginalAsiaticBlackDan View Post
None of you have any PROOF of Illuminati.

Powerless, confused, and disenfrenchasized people attempt to analyze real problems with human nature and then create a fictitious club of supervillains with common interests so that theycan pigeonhole the cause of everyone's problems.

Shit is disgusting and embarassing to any normal well-adjusted person.

The worst irony of all is them, brainwashed by a movement created by people with REAL mental problems, calling other people "sheep" for being somewhat informed and realistic.

Visionz, I didn't know that you felt this strongly about the existance of blood-ritual illuminati, and I find it very disconcerting.

Any normal, socially-adjusted person(or as you all would call them) who looked at this section would find the whole thing laughable anyway.
You don't have proof they don't exist, and evidence points to the contrary, so who is the crazy one? I bet if your house was foreclosed on you would believe in them real quick, except you are living the comfortable life. But just look around you. The middle class is dying, being systematically destroyed. Are you even aware?