news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 10-01-2009, 12:52 PM   #31
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

In true KTL fashion a discussion about the illuminati ends up as a attack on the threadstarter by an unstable indivudal threatening to get a homeless man to urinate on my face.

Why do you hate the British so much? we gave birth to your country, be grateful bitch.

Haarm77 are you a repressed English gentleman? nows the time to show your cane and bowler hat to the world..
Old 10-01-2009, 12:54 PM   #32
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

harm77 labels anyone who uses a word over 5 letters "a faggot pretending to be intelligent by usin' them big words'.

He's a pleasure to have here.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 01:10 PM   #33
harm77
Veteran Member

harm77 Imbecile

Sean Bateman just because you take in that ass by ur british Boyfriend SID, doesnt mean you need to put your 2 cents in this thread. besides, everybody that knows you on this site knows your a dick loving so sense making loser. SID fuck you and your cesspool of a country. Yea you gave birth to the USA and what a cesspool this place turned out to be so to be proud of that fact.
harm77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 01:14 PM   #34
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by harm77 View Post
Sean Bateman just because you take in that ass by ur british Boyfriend SID, doesnt mean you need to put your 2 cents in this thread. besides, everybody that knows you on this site knows your a dick loving so sense making loser. SID fuck you and your cesspool of a country. Yea you gave birth to the USA and what a cesspool this place turned out to be so to be proud of that fact.

Such a charming young fellow.

Old 10-01-2009, 01:19 PM   #35
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Harm77 there's a reserved tea drinking gentlemen inside you just screaming to come out, fuck it just pledge your allegiance to the Queen of England and be on your way...
Old 10-01-2009, 01:20 PM   #36
harm77
Veteran Member

harm77 Imbecile

Sean takes it in the ass from SID while listening to Lady Gaga.
Old 10-01-2009, 01:22 PM   #37
Longbongcilvaringz

He has very vivid fantasies.

Old 10-01-2009, 01:24 PM   #38
harm77
Veteran Member

harm77 Imbecile

SID secretly worships american culture . You damn well your fish and chip eating ass wishes he was an american. How ironic that you guts created this country but yet need a passport to enter it. Get off wutang's dick and stick to the beetles hahaha
Old 10-01-2009, 01:40 PM   #39
Longbongcilvaringz

How ironic it is that those who call for the deposition of the pillars of American culture, wheel it out as a badge of honour whenever the opportunity presents itself.

Old 10-01-2009, 04:41 PM   #40
SID
I see you dawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by harm77 View Post
SID secretly worships american culture . You damn well your fish and chip eating ass wishes he was an american. How ironic that you guts created this country but yet need a passport to enter it. Get off wutang's dick and stick to the beetles hahaha
You give decent Americans a bad name. You make me think all americans are obese slow, stupid faggots, which is something the whole world kinda thinks by the way.

You came from King James's dick, get over it.
Old 10-01-2009, 04:42 PM   #41
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visionz View Post
whether the human sacrifice is real or simulated, the question remains, what the fuck's the point?

you may not like Alex Jones, and I'm wary of him myself, but Bohemian Grove and these practices were around long before him.
And look at this guy's reaction

or Nixon's feelings about it

they got some kind of club going on

The interview about bohemian grove with the clinton advisor is very interesting. I watch that guy very often on CNN as a guest. Amazing.

Nixon spoke the truth. I heard one time that Nixon was impeached cuz he went against the secret power groups after he did the knowledge on them.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

Last edited by diggy; 10-01-2009 at 04:45 PM.
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 05:01 PM   #42
Koolish
Don't Mess With It

Koolish drunken mastaKoolish drunken masta

bottom line, filtering the world illuminati isn't going to open anyone's minds.

""illuminati" is a term created by the circle of occultists, corporastists and politicians who have formed a secretive network of information gathering, and plan to rule the world via autonomous capitalist globalism."

even we have to be skeptical of information like this, who's to say you're not lying?
Koolish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 05:08 PM   #43
ButterCrunchJoints
Dwight Conroy Farrell

ButterCrunchJoints drunken mastaButterCrunchJoints drunken mastaButterCrunchJoints drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOriginalAsiaticBlackDan View Post
None of you have any PROOF of Illuminati.

Powerless, confused, and disenfrenchasized people attempt to analyze real problems with human nature and then create a fictitious club of supervillains with common interests so that theycan pigeonhole the cause of everyone's problems.

Shit is disgusting and embarassing to any normal well-adjusted person.

The worst irony of all is them, brainwashed by a movement created by people with REAL mental problems, calling other people "sheep" for being somewhat informed and realistic.

Visionz, I didn't know that you felt this strongly about the existance of blood-ritual illuminati, and I find it very disconcerting.

Any normal, socially-adjusted person(or as you all would call them) who looked at this section would find the whole thing laughable anyway.
this. grow the fuck up people.
Old 10-02-2009, 06:12 PM   #44
SID
I see you dawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koolish View Post
bottom line, filtering the world illuminati isn't going to open anyone's minds.

""illuminati" is a term created by the circle of occultists, corporastists and politicians who have formed a secretive network of information gathering, and plan to rule the world via autonomous capitalist globalism."

even we have to be skeptical of information like this, who's to say you're not lying?
Watch the films national treasure 1 and 2, the da vinci code, angels and demons, then contemplate on the messages you just received, come back to me with your analysis of the word and the meaning behind it.
Old 10-02-2009, 06:29 PM   #45
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SID View Post
Watch the films national treasure 1 and 2, the da vinci code, angels and demons, then contemplate on the messages you just received, come back to me with your analysis of the word and the meaning behind it.
As I have said before ad nauseum, those movies in particular are disinformation campaigns. Take everything said in them with a grain of salt.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote