news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 10-01-2009, 10:19 PM   #16
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Gavin, the mano cornuto has a different meaning in Italia.

Do some research on that.

Draw it...

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 10:22 PM   #17
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

And throwing the Bushes up there doing it, as if it's meant something, demonstrates extreme temerity Gavin.

What do you take us for?

Old 10-01-2009, 10:25 PM   #18
PALEFORCE
Banned

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post
http://rapidshare.com/files/238509/Codex_Magica.rar

TEX MARRS: Codex Magica

a book on illuminati and masonic symbolism
had to repost this cuz i dropped a fucking gem right there
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 10:34 PM   #19
AcidPhosphate69
Dr. Saunders

AcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killa

Downloading now.

The thing about symbolism is people can get lost in it. If you want to see something within something, you will. It's how our mind works. Shit, after I read the Dark Tower series by Stephen King (complete fiction) I couldn't stop noticing the number 19 (recurring number in the series) everywhere.

I think instead of being able to point out what could be occult symbolism, one should be able to discern what is and what is not.

For example. I could argue that Prolifical ENG is a Freemason. Look at his avatar...it could be construed as the symbol for Freemasonry. Not perfect, but it could. Well, it's just an avy dedicated to whisky. But, the arguement is still there if one wanted to really make it.

For the record, I believe there are powerful people trying to do things that would bring the world harm. I'm just saying a sheep is a sheep is a sheep...regardless of where the shepard brings you.
Old 10-01-2009, 10:39 PM   #20
PALEFORCE
Banned

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidPhosphate69 View Post
Downloading Now

For the record, I believe there are powerful people trying to do things that would bring the world harm. I'm just saying a sheep is a sheep is a sheep...regardless of where the shepard brings you.
word thats why bottom line, what i say and do, i try to empower people, with the same knowledge that empowered me
Old 10-01-2009, 10:45 PM   #21
AcidPhosphate69
Dr. Saunders

AcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killa

Indeed. You should read The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test. It mentions how Ken Kesey was extremely influential in the counter-culture to the point of almost worship, but he never out-right lead people, he only suggested or lightly guided.

But I'm gonna smoke and play guitar and crash out. Good thread, good talks. Thanks guys.
Old 10-01-2009, 10:50 PM   #22
PALEFORCE
Banned

ha sounds like some jim jones shit ill look into it
Old 10-01-2009, 11:48 PM   #23
prof zooruka

prof zooruka crouching tigerprof zooruka crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidPhosphate69 View Post

Sorry dude, the reason I didn't want to discuss this is because it's a dead end. I don't believe in your God, nor do you believe in how I feel about religion. While I commend you on your faith, I just can't hold the same views as you. This is most polite way I can say it. I'd rather not turn this into a big deal.
2 corinthians 4:3-4

And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, in whose case the god of this world (satan) has blinded the minds of the unbelieving so that they might not see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

this is talking about you my friend because you dont believe in GOD.

peace be with you !
prof zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 11:58 PM   #24
PALEFORCE
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post

And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, in whose case the god of this world (satan) has blinded the minds of the unbelieving so that they might not see the light , which is the image of God.

peace be with you !
this is what i see
Old 10-02-2009, 02:09 AM   #25
Face of the Golden Falcon
...born of a future war

Face of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venoms
Send a message via MSN to Face of the Golden Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post

And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, in whose case the god of this world (satan) has blinded the minds of the unbelieving so that they might not see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

this is talking about you my friend because you dont believe in GOD.

peace be with you !
...no, this is just talking. It's what Paul did best.

Deceiver.

SHEM HETEP

Req Em Ab

Face of the Golden Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 04:04 AM   #26
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

zooroka makes me laugh.

great thread however!

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 04:39 AM   #27
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

pat i just posted pics followed by ??????.
meaning i was looking for answers.
anything else is in ur head.
stop tryna start shit.

[genchat]i know i haven't been around alot lately to fill that gap betwwen ur legs babe but daddy's gotta work. all those expensive purses and heels dont grow on trees u know.[/genchat]

Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 05:17 AM   #28
Longbongcilvaringz

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Crow ESQ View Post
pat i just posted pics followed by ??????.
meaning i was looking for answers.
anything else is in ur head.
stop tryna start shit.

[genchat]i know i haven't been around alot lately to fill that gap betwwen ur legs babe but daddy's gotta work. all those expensive purses and heels dont grow on trees u know.[/genchat]

I blessed you with great knowledge.

Be grateful.

SHAMALAMALALAM HETEP.

Old 10-02-2009, 05:12 PM   #29
Koolish
Don't Mess With It

Koolish drunken mastaKoolish drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face of the Golden Falcon View Post
...no, this is just talking. It's what Paul did best.

Deceiver.

SHEM HETEP
this is what i don't get, for some reason, when it comes to Christianity, people just like to straight attack the people and those associated. not everyone for sure, but what's the reason for walking down that road?

and when it comes to worshipping Satan, if it's worshipping the devil we think of, those people are associating themselves with evil. evil has never been founded on the benefit of others, only the destruction of others. why not try to prevent something that could induce destruction? as far as i know, in the darker, esoteric circles of society, they're using magic to fuck with you, not help you out.

for the devil horns, good history in the first post, i guess some people are wondering if anyone is doing it with the complete intent to represent evil.
Koolish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 07:25 PM   #30
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

how many billboards have you seen in your entire life that had someone famous on it holding or pointing a gun or fire arm