news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 10-04-2009, 11:32 AM   #1
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Long Range Acoustical Device

I have been talking about the sound weapon and microwave weapons for years and have been called a tinfoil hat nut job. well the powers that be decided to use this for the first time at the g-20 summit in pittsburgh. heres the vid. what are your thoughts?

PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 11:44 AM   #2
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

More of the domestic terrorist(pigs) doing what they do. raiding the america public.

in case its not evident yet, understand, the people have been declared war upon. get used too seeing this shit its coming to your town next.
Old 10-04-2009, 01:05 PM   #3
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

do you know how hard it is to be a cop? do you know the type of things they go through everyday to protect us? you should thank them for keeping our streets safe ...

sike
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 01:23 PM   #4
Sham-iLL
PRODIGAL SUN

Sham-iLL drunken mastaSham-iLL drunken masta

Thats some wicked 10% shit
Sham-iLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 08:15 PM   #5
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post
I have been talking about the sound weapon and microwave weapons for years and have been called a tinfoil hat nut job. well the powers that be decided to use this for the first time at the g-20 summit in pittsburgh. heres the vid. what are your thoughts?

I really couldn't care less.

Protesters have a tendency to destroy public property and stop the flow of traffic.

On another note, protesting for the most part accomplishes nothing. There are practical things people could do. They could be the change they wanna see in the world.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 11:16 PM   #6
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

yea cuz property damages and the flow of traffic are more important then our freedom

i agree in a way, these people are just too desperate to know anything better then trying to destroy the system.

kind of shows you the state of human affairs in the new world though huh?
Old 10-04-2009, 11:29 PM   #7
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

No the weapons in district 9 aren't real. You are dreaming. Video is a fake.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 12:04 AM   #8
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post
yea cuz property damages and the flow of traffic are more important then our freedom

i agree in a way, these people are just too desperate to know anything better then trying to destroy the system.

kind of shows you the state of human affairs in the new world though huh?

I see where you are coming from. But whose freedoms are in jeopardy, the protestors or regular folks?

Ya, the world is messed up. I think about it everyday. One way to go against the system...is non-action. Just plug out of the system.

By fighting it, we give it more power. When people vandalize, the police now have a reason to be on the scene. The people who get arrested get put in the system as slaves and have to pay fines (their energy in the form of money). Courts and stuff receive money from this ignorant behavior.

All of this protesting and vandalism justifies why the system should be in existence!!!

Once people show self-governance (civility and problem solving without state help), the system would show itself to be unneeded. Hopefully, from there, things would move upward.

People should be the change they wanna see.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 04:24 PM   #9
AcidPhosphate69
Dr. Saunders

AcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killa

I agree with FMJ. You can't push and not expect to be pushed back. It goes both ways.

While a lot of cops are dirty fucking assholes, there are guys out there just doing their job. I mean, if I see my buddy get beaned with a rock...I'm gonna be pissed and lash out.

I'm not saying it's right, but it's just the way it goes. The cops aren't the problem, it the couple of guys telling them what to do. Those are the ones that are the real problem. Police are juste a product of this fucked up system.