news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 10-06-2009, 07:53 PM   #91
zooruka

zooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOriginalAsiaticBlackDan View Post
Peace. you are one of my favorite posters. You are underrated by all of these godless heathens.

(No Homo)
thanks

peace be with you !
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 07:55 PM   #92
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Thank you, and peace be upon you as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 07:55 PM   #93
zooruka

zooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackula_Spictakula View Post
its not that different from real life, accept guys are not as direct in real life as they are on here.

peace be with you !
Old 10-06-2009, 07:56 PM   #94
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Dan can't be Jewish.

No self-respecting Jew (straight or gay) would have your collection of green squares and 4500 posts since the beginning of 08.

No self respecting Jew would be prostesting his hetrosexuality despite lack of evidence to a bunch of random strangers.

Fake, Jew, Gay??

????

Someone rename this thread "Revenge for Palestine"
Old 10-06-2009, 08:03 PM   #95

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SID View Post
Dan can't be Jewish.

No self-respecting Jew (straight or gay) would have your collection of green squares and 4500 posts since the beginning of 08.

No self respecting Jew would be prostesting his hetrosexuality despite lack of evidence to a bunch of random strangers.

Fake, Jew, Gay??

????

Someone rename this thread "Revenge for Palestine"
Sid, you post more than me. You just got banned for a while and supplemented your desire to ba accepted by joining another wu-tang related message board,

But that's neither here nor there.

Jew? Gay? Are we in third grade, Sid?

Maybe if you post a 4th picture of Sascha Baron Cohen, this time it will be funny?

Don't let your self-embarrassment manifest itself as anger and cloud your posting. It is a bad look.

I want this to work out for you, Sid. I want people on a wu-tang forum to think you're cool this time around.

Quote:
Old 10-06-2009, 08:06 PM   #96
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackula_spictakula View Post
i don't even like pubic hair .. And i don't live in an igloo. Lets stop ignoring the fact that you're a faggot.
buhahahahahaha tan chula

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 08:07 PM   #97
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Quote:
Sid, you post more than me. You just got banned for a while and supplemented your desire to ba accepted by joining another wu-tang related message board,

But that's neither here nor there.

Jew? Gay? Are we in third grade, Sid?

Maybe if you post a 4th picture of Sascha Baron Cohen, this time it will be funny?

Don't let your self-embarrassment manifest itself as anger and cloud your posting. It is a bad look.

I want this to work out for you, Sid. I want people on a wu-tang forum to think you're cool this time around.

Haha.

I'm myself at least.

Just be true to yourself Dan, that's all i can say.
Old 10-06-2009, 08:08 PM   #98
zooruka

dan are you really jewish ??? if so peace the jews have alot to be proud of there have been alot of great religious jewish men in history.(no homo)

peace be with you !
Old 10-06-2009, 08:09 PM   #99
SID
I see you dawg

Prof Zooruka do crucifixes work on homosexuals like they do vampires?

peace be with you !
Old 10-06-2009, 08:11 PM   #100
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Blackula Spectacula

hahahah ^^
Old 10-06-2009, 08:11 PM   #101
zooruka

Quote:
Originally Posted by SID View Post
Prof Zooruka do crucifixes work on homosexuals like they do vampires?

peace be with you !
yes combind with the word of GOD that will do the trick !!!!!! hahaha lolz

peace be with you !
Old 10-06-2009, 08:13 PM   #102

Quote:
Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
dan are you really jewish ??? if so peace the jews have alot to be proud of there have been alot of great religious jewish men in history.(no homo)

peace be with you !
I really am Jewish, although I, personally, am not religious and don't practice, as my parents weren't really that pious.

But there have also been a lot of great CHristian men out there, too(no homo)

Mario Lopez is as a Christian, and he is a total stud!

Peace be upon you as well!

Quote:
Old 10-06-2009, 08:15 PM   #103
zooruka

Quote:

Mario Lopez is as a Christian, and he is a total stud!
hahahahaha

peace
Old 10-06-2009, 08:17 PM   #104
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Blackula Spectacula

I'm just gonna start ending all my post with "war be with you"

war!
Old 10-06-2009, 08:22 PM   #105
zooruka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackula_Spictakula View Post
I'm just gonna start ending all my post with "war be with you"

war!
dirty...being of south american decent I would have thought you would have some reverance for christianity..since latino`s are some of the most religious people in the world ????

also wich country are your decendance from.

peace be with you