news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 10-05-2009, 08:31 PM   #1
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Why do you make Illuminati out to be the bad guys? They meant to be for GOOD

Illuminati was started by Galileo and co to rebel against the oppressive power obsessed Catholic church, who would stifle science and knowledge.

Everything ive read about the history of Illuminati sounds good, theyre out theyre fighting the good fight, against religion, for the advancement of science and knowledge

So then they hooked up with the freemasons, because they got shucked in Bavaria, and most of their members were executed, so they joined up with Freemasons for support.

freemasons had the same ideas as Illuminati, same values etc. But they had to keep it all secret because the Catholic chruch wanted them all dead for studying science.

But now you faggots out here saying its a BAD THING that the USA was founded by free masons and illuminati?? And has had lots of Free mason presidents?

WTF??

This is a very GOOD sign for the country, it was set up anti religion, and for the equality of the people and freedom.

So you guys need to explain why you keep talking about Illuminti as a bad thing, because from everything ive read, they sound like the side I want to be on.
Old 10-05-2009, 08:36 PM   #2
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yea, you should join them, oh wait, but they don't accept wiggers with busted grills....too bad

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 08:38 PM   #3
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Filter this fucking word.
Old 10-05-2009, 08:42 PM   #4
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Id love to join the Illuminati, they sound fucking dope lol.

Why would anyone have problems with them? All they are about is knowledge, science, anti relgion, progression of human.

Their whole history is about rebelling against the corrupt and oppresive Vatican and Catholic chruch.

IMO the whole "illuminiati" is bad" thing has been propelled at the base level by religious nuts.
Old 10-05-2009, 08:56 PM   #5
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Uhhh they infiltrated the Catholic church, they aren't against them anymore, you know what, forget it, I'm not going to fuel your rants.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 10-05-2009, 09:01 PM   #6
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

what are you talking about? thats fucking ridiculous.

do you have ANY docs or proof that happened because its the most UN-illuminit like thing they could possibly do. That didnt happen, at all.

Thats like saying the English governemt infiltrated Nazi's and love the Nazi;s/

Illuminiti NUMBER 1 rule is that is hates the catholic church - THATS WHY IT WAS SET UP
Old 10-05-2009, 09:05 PM   #7
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

If you say so, then it must be true

Old 10-05-2009, 09:08 PM   #8
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

I can tell your very knowledgable on this subject.
Old 10-05-2009, 09:09 PM   #9
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

So it's clear you don't understand the illuminati, their goals, their plans, or even who they are. You don't understand how they're financed, how big their reach is, their connections to ALL religions and the way they're running the game. All you seem to understand is that you want to be like them, even though you don't know what "that" is. Great, good job. Now spank yourself while you dream of the wealth you'll never have and the teeth you'll never get back.

Old 10-05-2009, 09:10 PM   #10
PALEHORSE
The ABBOTT

PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i dint read the whole thread yet but your first sentence was wrong.
the bavarian illuminati was founded by adam weishupt, in europe around the 16th century? that time frame. that is where the word illuminati started. he consolidated various secrte societies into one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.
PALEHORSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 09:11 PM   #11
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I can tell your very knowledgable on this subject.
Thats the thing there is no subject, just a group of imbeciles sitting in a circle with air rifles getting drunk hugging each other shouting about revolution and how if you fold 50 dollars in half you can see the twin towers on fire.
Old 10-05-2009, 09:11 PM   #12
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Instead of posting over and over what i dont know, why dont you tell me.

Otherwise I cannot see the point in this strange little dance we are having here.

@brock

Last edited by Ghost In The 'Lac; 10-05-2009 at 09:13 PM.
Ghost In The 'Lac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 09:13 PM   #13
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post
i dint read the whole thread yet but your first sentence was wrong.
the bavarian illuminati was founded by adam weishupt, in europe around the 16th century? that time frame. that is where the word illuminati started. he consolidated various secrte societies into one.
he came slightly after, but it was galileo who FIRST made a society to rebel against vatican who hated him.
Old 10-05-2009, 09:15 PM   #14
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

I'm tapdancing on your head. You say something stupid, I ridicule it, make fun of your black death gums, watch you come back with more lunacy.

Lather
Rinse
Repeat

Old 10-05-2009, 09:26 PM   #15
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
he came slightly after, but it was galileo who FIRST made a society to rebel against vatican who hated him.
they themselves believe them to be the descendants from the city of Atlantis and they're not anti-religion as they're into ritualistic worship, they're just anti-God (and there is a difference)

see Alister Crowley for instance.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote