news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Dear Admins

Old 10-10-2007, 02:18 PM   #1
MF Viktor Herbz
Previously MF.Doom

MF Viktor Herbz crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to MF Viktor Herbz
Default a reply button underneath posts.

it wood be cool if there was a 'reply' button next to 'quote' and 'unquote'.

and when you press that button, a pm is sent to that poster, notifying him/her that you have replied to their post, quoting what they posted. rather than you pm'ing them bout something they may of forgotten bout in a thread.

that way, when you wanna reply to a certain post in a thread, the poster would know you replied to THEM

anyway, just an idea..
Old 10-10-2007, 02:44 PM   #2
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Jeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to Jeru Send a message via MSN to Jeru

Quote:
Originally Posted by MF Viktor Herbz View Post
it wood be cool if there was a 'reply' button next to 'quote' and 'unquote'.

and when you press that button, a pm is sent to that poster, notifying him/her that you have replied to their post, quoting what they posted. rather than you pm'ing them bout something they may of forgotten bout in a thread.

that way, when you wanna reply to a certain post in a thread, the poster would know you replied to THEM

anyway, just an idea..
People's mailboxes would be flooded with these wucorp mails.There's an option in UserCP that allows people to get a mail when someone replies to their threads.

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
New and Improved Cool List : Everybody
The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved
Jeru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 06:02 AM   #3
MF Viktor Herbz
Previously MF.Doom

i dont think peoples mailboxes wood be flooded tho cos not everyone replies to a specific post in a thread. someone could start a thread and then other users wood post in 'em but not everyone wood reply to the person that started the thread. most people wood reply to later posts. e.g a thread cood be 3 pages long and i cood reply to a post on page 2.

anyway, its just a suggestion
Old 10-30-2007, 03:41 PM   #4
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah boxes could get flooded.

Usually that's what PMs supposed to be for. In a thread you should try to reply to a thread and address everyone rather than a reply to the topic.

As soon as I log onto the site the first thing I do is check my thread subscriptions in my userCP so I can check up on the replies to threads after I replied to them. It case you don't know the default setting are as soon as you reply to a thread you subscribe to it.

If that person that replied really didn't want to read that thread or follow it, then you can unsubscribe.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 06:28 AM   #5
MF Viktor Herbz
Previously MF.Doom

u were right!
Old 10-08-2009, 02:47 AM   #6
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lmao

2 years?????

really holmes??

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 06:54 AM   #7
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

Poetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to Poetic Wun

^lol

Poetic Wun is offline   Reply With Quote