news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 10-07-2009, 09:29 PM   #16
Face of the Golden Falcon
...born of a future war

Face of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venoms
Send a message via MSN to Face of the Golden Falcon

Quote:
Which means, In Islam, it is forbidden to 'practice a religion'
Because in Islam, you are forced to Know that The God exists...
laa ilāha illa Allāh, wa Muḥammad(un) rasūl Allāh
By saying that, You know that there is One God
^ how does saying this "force" you to know that The God exists? This is as much a statement of BELIEF than anything else in any other religion.

SHEM HETEP

Req Em Ab

Face of the Golden Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 09:35 PM   #17
Sham-iLL
PRODIGAL SUN

Sham-iLL drunken mastaSham-iLL drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
umm... so the teachings of jesus and the bible dont tell you how to have a relationship with GOD ????

I dont know what bible you been reading ???

peace be with you !
I didn't say the Bible didn't speak on God's relationship with the Prophets, I said The Qu'Ran is FOCUSED MORE ON THE RELATIONSHIPS whereas the Bible is FOCUSED MORE ON THE STORIES OF EACH PROPHET'S LIFE.
MORE. FOCUSED.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face of the Golden Falcon View Post
^ how does saying this "force" you to know that The God exists? This is as much a statement of BELIEF than anything else in any other religion.

SHEM HETEP
I'm saying the only way to live an Islamic Culture is by Knowing The God, there is no room for 'beliefs'. It may be a belief from your perspective but to the one living a way of life where that person submits their will to The God there is no belief only acknowledgment of the Supreme Ruler/Being.
Sham-iLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 09:38 PM   #18
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
i agree with this statement when it comes to anything other than the old testement and the new testement.

p.s visions how do explain away the miracals that jesus did ??? that shows that there was some divine presance involved ????

peace be with you !
no prof, ALL Religion. They're all based on astro-theology and christianity is no different.

Jesus our risen savior

What happens if the suns blew out tomorrow never to shine again?

Miracles? What you don't understand is that every tale of miracle is either allegory or metaphor. You take the stories at face value and so miss out on their deeper meaning. Wanna see the Son walk on water???

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 09:45 PM   #19
zooruka

zooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sham-iLL View Post
I didn't say the Bible didn't speak on God's relationship with the Prophets, I said The Qu'Ran is FOCUSED MORE ON THE RELATIONSHIPS whereas the Bible is FOCUSED MORE ON THE STORIES OF EACH PROPHET'S LIFE.
MORE. FOCUSED.
what are you talking about yes there are stories in the bible of how the prophets lived but the bible is full of guidance on how to have a relationship with GOD and how is that acheived by obeying the laws and rules that GOD set down for us to follow...and the bible is full of that, but seriously the book cant be just one big book of rules GOD put examples in there for us to follow of pious men (especially JESUS) and how they lived for us to emmulate....aswell these stories have another purpose these stories illustrate about how his will (the will of GOD) was being acheived through out the generations.

peace be with you !

Last edited by zooruka; 10-07-2009 at 09:48 PM.
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 09:46 PM   #20
Sham-iLL
PRODIGAL SUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visionz View Post
no prof, ALL Religion. They're all based on astro-theology and christianity is no different.

Jesus our risen savior

What happens if the suns blew out tomorrow never to shine again?

Miracles? What you don't understand is that every tale of miracle is either allegory or metaphor. You take the stories at face value and so miss out on their deeper meaning. Wanna see the Son walk on water???

And Peter fell in the water 'cause his Faith was not strong enough, so who was Walking on The Water with The Sun that sunk?
Old 10-07-2009, 09:56 PM   #21
zooruka

zooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visionz View Post
. Wanna see the Son walk on water???

If what your saying is what I think your saying it is close to heresy...JESUS being the son doesnt have any to do with the sun in the sky hahahah

yeah sure the shepards who followed the star in the sky to jesus shows that there is an astrological aspect to christianity but that is as far as it goes...jesus isnt some type of sun god or a metaphore for the sun hahahah lolz

P.S THIS IS THE SON WALKING ON WATER !

peace be with you !
Old 10-07-2009, 09:56 PM   #22
Sham-iLL
PRODIGAL SUN

Quote:
what are you talking about yes there are stories in the bible of how the prophets lived but the bible is full of guidance on how to have a relationship with GOD and how is that acheived by obeying the laws and rules that GOD set down for us to follow...and the bible is full of that but seriously the book cant be just one big book of rules GOD put examples in there for us to follow of pious men (especially JESUS) and how they lived....aswell these stories have another purpose these stories illustrate about how his will of GOD was being acheived through out the generations.

peace be with you !
Jesus-fucking-christ.

The Bible in relativity to The Qu'Ran talks less about the relationship between The God and The Prophets and emphasizes more on each Prophet's stories.

The Qu'ran in relativity to The Bible talks less about each Prophet's stories and emphasizes more on the relationship between The God and The Prophets.

The Bible in relativity to The Qu'Ran emphasizes more on each Prophet's stories and talks less about the relationship between The God and The Prophet.

The Qu'Ran in relativity to The Bible emphasizes more on the relationship between The God and The Prophets and talks less about each Prophet's stories.

The Bible does talk about The God's relationship with The Prophets.
The Qu'Ran does talk about the Prophets' stories.

The Qu'Ran, however, is MORE FOCUSED ON THE RELATIONSHIP, LIKE 80% OF IT IS FOCUSED ON THE RELATIONSHIP.

The BIBLE, IS 65% TELLING THE STORIES OF THE PROPHET AND 35% OF THEIR DIRECT RELATIONSHIP TO THE GOD.

Do you understand now? Or do you want me to re-arrange the stories some more.
The Qu'Ran in a generalized stereotypical kind of way (I guess) sounds like a manual on how to live your life to subit to The God. That is because of the percentage of the focus is so concentrated on the relationship between The God and The Prophets. ON THE RELATIONSHIP.

That doesn't mean the Bible doesn't speak on it, it DOES, but the Qu'Ran just does it More. The Qu'Ran speaks on the Prophets' lives and biographies too, but it's kept on a minimum and The Bible tells more of the Stories, that's why it's important to read them both (for Muslims) because we (muslims) first have priority on serving The God and submitting our Will to The God's path and to figure out the stories after knowing and practicing how to fully submit.
Old 10-07-2009, 10:08 PM   #23
zooruka

Quote:
The Qu'Ran in a generalized stereotypical kind of way (I guess) sounds like a manual on how to live your life to subit to The God. .
and the bible isnt ????

I understand what you are saying

but the differance with the bible is that GOD didnt deem it nessecary to only talk about that and that only... I guess GOD thought that the rules have been layed down clear enough so that man will understand how to have a relationship with me...so I will tell the stories about the prophets and how they grew to do his will....make for a much more intresting read.

peace be with you

peace
Old 10-07-2009, 10:09 PM   #24
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
If what your saying is what I think your saying it is close to heresy...JESUS being the son doesnt have any to do with the sun in the sky hahahah

yeah sure the shepards who followed the star in the sky to jesus shows that there is an astrological aspect to christianity but that is as far as it goes...jesus isnt some type of sun god or a metaphore for the sun hahahah lolz

P.S THIS IS THE SON WALKING ON WATER !

peace be with you !
And you're sure of this why? Because you read it in the bible? Because a preacher told you so? Please. The Roman Catholic church is heavily entrenched with symbology of the sun that goes back to ancient days. You've probably seen it for yourself without being aware of what you're looking at. And yet there it remains. Why?

I've already told you that the story of the resurrection was around way before the time of Jesus and I've told you why the resurrection took place on the 3rd day. Do you think its a coincidence? ahahahahahhahahaah, yeah sure it is

Old 10-07-2009, 10:16 PM   #25
Sham-iLL
PRODIGAL SUN

Sometimes I feel as if Prof is a fake account.
Old 10-07-2009, 10:49 PM   #26
Visionz
The People's Champ

Quote:
Sometimes I feel as if Prof is a fake account.
Illuminaughty inflitration idk I wonder if anything I say to him gets through but he is an actual person.

Old 10-08-2009, 01:28 AM   #27
Face of the Golden Falcon
...born of a future war

Face of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venoms
Send a message via MSN to Face of the Golden Falcon

A Cup of Tea
Nan-in, a Japanese master during the Meiji era, received a professor who came to inquire about Zen.
Nan-in served tea. He poured his visitor’s cup full, and then kept on pouring.
The professor watched the overflow until he no longer could restrain himself. “It is overfull. No more will go in!”
“Like this cup,” Nan-in said, “you are full of your own opinions and speculations. How can I show you Zen unless you first empty your cup?”

...Zooruka is the professor in this story, for real. The only way your ever gonna reach him is if he empties his cup first.

SHEM HETEP

Req Em Ab

Face of the Golden Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 02:23 AM   #28
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
p.s visions how do explain away the miracals that jesus did ??? that shows that there was some divine presance involved ????
did you witness these said miracals ? obviously no so how do you know they actualy happened ? be honest to yourself - to examine a event properly you must research all the evidence:

i hope you dont think the world is actualy 12000 years old too, its also ironic that the followers of jesus are known as sheep, actualy funny aswell - it should be noted that im agnostic not an athiest. i do respect all religions because they contribute to possativity to mankind but it must ALSO be noted that religion is the basis of %95 of massive human conflicts - P.E.A.C.E.

750 REBELS - australia's best

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 02:44 AM   #29
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

foreal religion b fuckin everything up n yet they continue 2 point the finger at us "sinners" fuck that nigga i was born a champ not a god damn sinner

SHEM HOTEP
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 02:55 AM   #30
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

Which means, In Islam, it is forbidden to 'practice a religion'
Because in Islam, you are forced to Know that The God exists...
laa ilāha illa Allāh, wa Muḥammad(un) rasūl Allāh
By saying that, You know that there is One God,

You should know the facts. We are urged by the words of Quran to reflect on creation in order to understand that there is a Creator. There is no force. As a matter of fact, "there is no compulsion" in the belief of Islam is apart of a verse in the Quran.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote