news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 08-20-2010, 05:00 AM   #226
bamboo
I need a piece of peace

bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
"Can't believe you on the canvas, I'm just throwin jabs" - Inspectah Deck

Blueminati
bamboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 05:05 AM   #227
bamboo
I need a piece of peace

bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

Blueminati
Old 08-20-2010, 05:16 AM   #228
bamboo
I need a piece of peace

Quote:

Blueminati
Old 08-20-2010, 05:19 AM   #229
bamboo
I need a piece of peace

Quote:

Blueminati
Old 08-20-2010, 05:21 AM   #230
bamboo
I need a piece of peace

Quote:

Blueminati
Old 08-20-2010, 05:22 AM   #231
bamboo
I need a piece of peace

Quote:

Blueminati
Old 08-20-2010, 09:00 AM   #232
bamboo
I need a piece of peace

Quote:

Blueminati
Old 08-20-2010, 09:15 AM   #233
bamboo
I need a piece of peace

Quote:

Blueminati
Old 08-21-2010, 08:06 AM   #234
bamboo
I need a piece of peace

Quote:

Blueminati
Old 08-22-2010, 01:41 PM   #235
bamboo
I need a piece of peace

Quote:

Blueminati
Old 08-23-2010, 04:33 PM   #236
bamboo
I need a piece of peace

Thumbs up Out of words...

Quote:

Blueminati
Old 08-23-2010, 04:43 PM   #237
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamboo View Post

Dat
Professor Poopsnagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 04:54 PM   #238
bamboo
I need a piece of peace

^^ King of the Hill - great show!

I love these Bundalelê episodes!

Edit: how do I make this linked video start from 3m 25s?

*Edit 2: I found out how to

Quote:

Blueminati

Last edited by bamboo; 08-23-2010 at 05:23 PM.
Old 08-26-2010, 03:53 AM   #239
bamboo
I need a piece of peace

Quote:

Blueminati
Old 09-01-2010, 01:43 PM   #240
bamboo
I need a piece of peace

Quote:

Blueminati