news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 10-07-2009, 03:07 PM   #1
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms
Default KTL is DEAD

This place needs surgery immediately, shit is dying.

There is no direction in here, where in the year 2009 and people are still not getting the message, they have to find out for themselves, forget about them.

I think all the like-minded people of this forum should agree to create a sticky on all the "basic" questions everyone is asking, like who are they? what do they want?, and watever else they need to know.

A collaborated write up, different parts from different people, all documented research.

Someone would collect information on the Freemasons for example, and do a write up on the corp quickly laying the foundations for your chosen sumject and building on that.
Someone else would gather research on the Trilateral commissions dealings, and so on..

It will also be a opportunity for us to unify in here for a change and do something together for the greater good.

We talk about pretty sensitive information here, information that would have killed a less aware person, literally.

(nice digital karma boost)
Old 10-07-2009, 03:13 PM   #2
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

I hate to say it too but Sunnys views are a bit too extreme and abstract to be the moderator of this place, i would like for Sunny to come in this thread and possibly offer his modship to someone else he thinks could take it in a good direction.

Kinda like vito corelone handing over the family business to mike.
Old 10-07-2009, 03:43 PM   #3
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i think this place has gotten better recently and the bullshitters that come in here know their ledge a little better. plus this place is getting more traffic then before. it used to be like 2-5 ppl viewing now its usually over ten.
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 03:51 PM   #4
Hellspawn
Guardian of the 1st house

Hellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killa
Send a message via MSN to Hellspawn

Agree for a few writings about the basics.
Hellspawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 03:59 PM   #5
SID
I see you dawg

Peace B, tell us some shit about that corrupt Tunisian president and his connection to the french, what's his name....bourgahba or something.
Old 10-07-2009, 04:59 PM   #6
Hellspawn
Guardian of the 1st house

Hellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killa
Send a message via MSN to Hellspawn

Theres alot of shit goin here, we can't have access to youtube nor dailymotion (except by usin a proxy) they even closed facebook for a few weeks before people start rebellin on the net and exposin the shady affairs of the president and its family.
There's an internet police who work on makin propaganda and even on TV, the only public channel shows every day the "good actions" of our "beloved president" like old time propaganda.
Prisons are full of political opposants and we have elections in a couple of months were even the pseudo opposants ask people to vote for the actual president (he had 99 percent of the voices last time lol).
Hellspawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 05:22 PM   #7
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
Theres alot of shit goin here, we can't have access to youtube nor dailymotion (except by usin a proxy) they even closed facebook for a few weeks before people start rebellin on the net and exposin the shady affairs of the president and its family.
There's an internet police who work on makin propaganda and even on TV, the only public channel shows every day the "good actions" of our "beloved president" like old time propaganda.
Prisons are full of political opposants and we have elections in a couple of months were even the pseudo opposants ask people to vote for the actual president (he had 99 percent of the voices last time lol).
thats just fucked up, its the problem with Arab and most muslim countries. the ppl in power just have far too much power. the opposition is nowhere near strong enough to challenge, so what happens you get so-called democratically elected leaders who get 90% of the vote and stay in power for decades. During this time nothing really improves in the country and its generally a shitty situation.
Old 10-07-2009, 06:32 PM   #8
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
damn^, please keep us updated on the situation like a war journalist. Before now, I was completely unaware of what's going on. Fuck oppression where ever it takes place.

@Sid, I don't think this place is dying, if anything I think its improving. Part of that is improving my own knowledge outside of here and then bringing back here. I'll post links to where I get information from but I realize most people either don't have the time or the attention span to listen to a three hour lecture like I currently do. I take notes, study up and drop jewels on 'em back here.

I firmly believe the uplifting of the collective conscience happens one mind at a time. People who think of themselves as part of the movement should just study all they can about the subjects that interest them and come here to report back......but not all at once When you wake up in a darkened room a sudden and intense light is painful to the eyes and causes one to turn away. Go easy on the pupils and I think you'll get a lot better reaction

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 12:45 PM   #9
SID
I see you dawg

Quote:
Shit man, sounds ruff.

I remember when i was in Soussa, i saw that president on ever billboard, it was terrible. (sorry i dident check you by the way, but you know wat we was up to to there, i didn't want to be disrespectful and shit)

How closely connected are the french and Tunisian governments?
Old 10-08-2009, 12:48 PM   #10
SID
I see you dawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visionz View Post

@Sid, I don't think this place is dying, if anything I think its improving. Part of that is improving my own knowledge outside of here and then bringing back here. I'll post links to where I get information from but I realize most people either don't have the time or the attention span to listen to a three hour lecture like I currently do. I take notes, study up and drop jewels on 'em back here.

I firmly believe the uplifting of the collective conscience happens one mind at a time. People who think of themselves as part of the movement should just study all they can about the subjects that interest them and come here to report back......but not all at once When you wake up in a darkened room a sudden and intense light is painful to the eyes and causes one to turn away. Go easy on the pupils and I think you'll get a lot better reaction
When i mean dying i mean there is no stimulating enlightening shit going on to spark a collective shift or something, you know the trip i am on visionz, we need to unite and produce some real material to feed the minds and souls of people.

Not all illuminati and black man is god shit.

What do you think about the sticky idea?
Old 10-08-2009, 01:10 PM   #11
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by SID View Post
When i mean dying i mean there is no stimulating enlightening shit going on to spark a collective shift or something, you know the trip i am on visionz, we need to unite and produce some real material to feed the minds and souls of people.

Not all illuminati and black man is god shit.

What do you think about the sticky idea?
I think stickies tend to get ignored The people will let you know if you're hitting home or not by their own participation. Persue what interest you and keep tossing up threads with something fresh. Look at what I've been putting up lately. It all comes from my own desire to learn more about symbolism which has brought me to some unexpected results which I then share here. If you stay in constant pursuit of expanding your own knowledge it'll help to keep this fresh and the people involved.

Gandhi was right when he said that you have to be the change that you want to see.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 03:37 PM   #12
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

i think there have been a few good thread here lately.

lets not sleep on them but keep building.

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 04:13 PM   #13
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
KTL is DEAD

No It's Not
Old 10-08-2009, 04:21 PM   #14
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

for real. this thread is proof
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 05:10 PM   #15
SID
I see you dawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
No It's Not
Any black man is god thread delete them.

Any illuminat stuff goes in a new sub section full of nwoledge.

any shit threads delete them also.

PEACE