news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 10-08-2009, 07:14 PM   #16
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
There's an internet police who work on makin propaganda and even on TV, the only public channel shows every day the "good actions" of our "beloved president" like old time propaganda.
damn that's on some 1984 shit
just started reading it a couple weeks ago
Old 10-08-2009, 09:28 PM   #17
zooruka

zooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venoms

seriously I cant believe some of the garbage people talk about in k.t.l ...flying saucers with fard muhummad in them lolz, black chinese, the illuminati conspiracy theory, sexual inuendo in the building of solomons temple, aliens, jesus being the son of GOD is some sort of astrological methaphore for the sun .....hahahahahahahahahah and whats even worse yall take it deadly serious hahahahahahah

Yall have lost the plot...for real and need to get back to reality!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the shit you talk about is garbage b

k.t.l is dead because people talk nothing but jibberish and actually think there enlightened hahahahahahaha

honestly I cant believe some of the things I read in this chamber .

im out

r.i.p -ktl

peace be with you !

Last edited by zooruka; 10-08-2009 at 09:32 PM.
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 09:57 PM   #18
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
Theres alot of shit goin here, we can't have access to youtube nor dailymotion (except by usin a proxy) they even closed facebook for a few weeks before people start rebellin on the net and exposin the shady affairs of the president and its family.
There's an internet police who work on makin propaganda and even on TV, the only public channel shows every day the "good actions" of our "beloved president" like old time propaganda.
Prisons are full of political opposants and we have elections in a couple of months were even the pseudo opposants ask people to vote for the actual president (he had 99 percent of the voices last time lol).

all the U.S. haters on the corp feel free to relocate to Tunisia, thanks.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 10:07 PM   #19
Face of the Golden Falcon
...born of a future war

Face of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venoms
Send a message via MSN to Face of the Golden Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
seriously I cant believe some of the garbage people talk about in k.t.l ...flying saucers with fard muhummad in them lolz, black chinese, the illuminati conspiracy theory, sexual inuendo in the building of solomons temple, aliens, jesus being the son of GOD is some sort of astrological methaphore for the sun .....hahahahahahahahahah and whats even worse yall take it deadly serious hahahahahahah

k.t.l is dead because people talk nothing but jibberish and actually think there enlightened hahahahahahaha

im out

r.i.p -ktl

peace be with you !

Yeah...and this isn't garbage...

SHEM HETEP

Req Em Ab

Face of the Golden Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 10:08 PM   #20
PALEHORSE
The ABBOTT

PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

im glad u understand tat cuz its coming to the US next so be ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.
PALEHORSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 10:10 PM   #21
PALEHORSE
The ABBOTT

PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

im out

r.i.p -ktl

peace be with you !
yea right you think dudes walked on water and came back from the dead yea your a fucking genius

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.
PALEHORSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 10:54 PM   #22
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:

im out

r.i.p -ktl

peace be with you !
getting lonely in that ditch of yours?

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 11:00 PM   #23
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 10-08-2009, 11:04 PM   #24
zooruka

zooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visionz View Post

hahahahahaha

^^^^

You know the illest MC that ever did it
The rawest nigga that ever chewed up rhymes and spit it.

peace be with you !
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 11:23 PM   #25
Visionz
The People's Champ

Quote:

^not a Roman Catholic

Old 10-08-2009, 11:51 PM   #26
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visionz View Post
getting lonely in that ditch of yours?

before he started killing jews he was an elected official...
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
Old 10-08-2009, 11:52 PM   #27
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

prof zooruka is an agent

I'm sure of it now
Old 10-08-2009, 11:53 PM   #28
whitey
Wu Vatican

Quote:
Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post
im glad u understand tat cuz its coming to the US next so be ready

keep dreaming.

Old 10-09-2009, 12:03 AM   #29
Visionz
The People's Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey View Post
before he started killing jews he was an elected official...
what do you think the time span was? (from the election to the killing jews)

Old 10-09-2009, 12:11 AM   #30
whitey
Wu Vatican

about 10 years. he was appointed chancellor in 33 and they really didnt start mass killings until 42. and although hitler may have had it in his head to do this for sometime its not like it was national policy being broadcast for everyone to judge and react to.

when was the picture taken?