news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 10-07-2009, 10:14 PM   #16
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Any war in which the underdog succeeding in some form.

Pretty much any instance where the aggressors experiences disproportionate casualties and generally got destroyed.

If it's the US in this position, that's even better.

Aside from that, i think people who are "into war" are fucking weird.

No offense Nicky.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 10:16 PM   #17
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

TheBoarzHeadBoy drunken mastaTheBoarzHeadBoy drunken masta

No need to argue about the Zulus. If the Zulus were given half the weaponry that other cultures had Shaka would have been the God Emperor of an almost united africa. I imagine his race would rule most of the southern half of the continent, and that's world empire shit right there.

I mean the level of fanatic training those guys had was something disturbingly Laconian.

Though the Brits did them in just as hard at Rorkes Drift. I did the math, 1 in about 12 of the soldiers who held that mission got the victoria cross. Thats insane. Name a battle where the US gave Medals of Honor to 1 in 12 men.

Astounding fighting skill.

I agree though on the Roman thing. The United States has taken Republican Rome, Russia the Byzantine Empire. The Brits got the True Blue (err... Purple/Red) Roman Empire. Then they through it away...
Old 10-07-2009, 11:22 PM   #18
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

they found fossils of zulu warriors and their feet were as hard as hoves from running so much. the bone had reformed and swollen so much that a kick from one could kill you.

the only think that stopped their expansion was shaka loosing his god damn mind.

another great in africa you will never hear about is Sonni Ali.

He conquered an empire larger then western europe and the largest empire in african history on some serious ghengis khan shit. Ironically was destroying mosques and was an atheist but the empire he built would become Songhai which was very islamic and spread islam in nw. africa.
nigga went hard.
Old 10-08-2009, 12:57 AM   #19
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

war: vietnam - the spirit of the north vietnamese is a testiment to the saying "its not the size of the dog in the fight, but the fight in the dog"

battle: eureka stockade - even tho the good side lost the whole idea of workers fighting the british is a beautiful statement, and also the fact that people of different backgrounds/countries got together to fight a common evil.

750 REBELS - australia's best

Last edited by NIGHT MAYOR; 10-08-2009 at 01:07 AM.
NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 07:14 AM   #20
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

can't wait for COD Modern Warfare 2

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 12:52 PM   #21
cap
THE ILL ONE

cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to cap

i have always wondered about this...
what was WW1 all about?
i know it started because of the death of a head of state in eastern europe, but can someone tell me in plain and simple english what it was for? was it just to gain land?

dont go copying wiki either...

cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 03:27 PM   #22
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

TheBoarzHeadBoy drunken mastaTheBoarzHeadBoy drunken masta

It was a spark of a powder keg of bad sentiments.

Terrorists killed the crown prince of a major empire. someone had to pay. The counterstrike resembles our modern invasion of afghanistan. Taliban weren't the cause, but they got fucked in the search for bad people.

Russia however told Austria it can't invade a country in search of a few people. Russia was supposed to have Serbia's back so they declared war on Austria. Austria called up its allies germany and some other minor nations. The french and brits jumped in for the Russians and it quickly spiraled well out of hand. No one was planning a major war, it was expected to be a quick slap on the nose to Austria by the allies, and the germans/austrians/huns wanted to tell Russia and its allies to mind their damn business. Ultimately pride was at stake as was the idea that the winner might get a benefit from the fight such as money or land treaties. Then it got really bloody really fast and any hopes at resolution vanished. Everyone went in for the long haul and it was going to get really wild. The ottomans teamed up with the germans if I recall in order to get some pressure of them from the russians and brits who pushed from opposite sides and began breaking up their empire.

Eventually the US jumped in a bit. There were some colonial conflicts all over the world and a lot of people got fucked over. I wouldn't really call it a world war, "The Great War" sums it up better IMO.

That's my simplification of it.
Old 10-08-2009, 03:45 PM   #23
Steve Urkel
ADEPT

Steve Urkel drunken mastaSteve Urkel drunken mastaSteve Urkel drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Bateman View Post

No offense Nicky.
Co sign. The whole time I was reading Tooch's post I was like is this wigga for real?
Steve Urkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 03:57 PM   #24
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

1. american revolution
2. civil war
3 french and indian/ 7 years war (the real world war I)

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 04:07 PM   #25
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

WW1 was raw, but im not a fan considering we lost out empire and got shafted from every angle.

in terms of wars
Rome - Carthage
Mongol - China, Persia and Russia.
The Crusades
Ottoman - Byzantine
Ottoman - Habsburg
Ottoman - Safavid
Ottoman - Holy league (all naval battles)
Old 10-08-2009, 05:49 PM   #26
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Han what role did the ottomans play in the crusades?

i know little to nothing about ottoman history.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali View Post
Co sign. The whole time I was reading Tooch's post I was like is this wigga for real?
why? WWII is the greatest story ever told if your not an emotional queef.
ever told
it has everything that makes a perfect story only on the largest scale of all time and happened in real life
Old 10-08-2009, 05:50 PM   #27
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

god vs the devil
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 05:53 PM   #28
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

anyone been watching World War 2: The Apocalypse on tuesday nights?
Old 10-08-2009, 06:31 PM   #29
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
nobody wanted a strong germany. France didn't cause they're get ethered (and did) Britain didn't cause at germans maximum extent it will inevitably be stronger larger and more powerful then england and the russians didn't cause in order for germany to reach god status they would have to exercise significant dominion over eastern europe which would be default end russias god body.

Crimea was dope imo cause it was the real end of the ottoman empire and beginning of the scramble to fill the void. Russia needed it cause the ottomans were the only thing keeping russia from the world due to location, the germans needed it cause they needed to control eastern europe to be powerful, the british didn't want the germans to gain power or did the french out of fear.

also NICKY TOOUCH what did ceasar say about the gauls? i've read some stuff and didn't know if you heard anything different

i heard that the gauls were the least trust worthy people on earth and that the huns would warm meat with the heat of their thighs, the celts were constantly fragmented and fighting endlessly though really brave, and they all worshipped 'hermes' which was their interpretation of Thor due to the horned helmet.
I read it in college and i forget the name of the piece, but it was very interesting. he just described how they were and their customs. Very interesting piece. I'll try to find it for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Bateman View Post
Any war in which the underdog succeeding in some form.

Pretty much any instance where the aggressors experiences disproportionate casualties and generally got destroyed.

If it's the US in this position, that's even better.

No offense Nicky.
Its not surprising. You are a very liberal minded person, hence the rooting for the 'underdog' and the preconcieved notions about people who have an interest in history and military history.
I would assume your somewhat of an underdog yourself?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cap View Post
i have always wondered about this...
what was WW1 all about?
i know it started because of the death of a head of state in eastern europe, but can someone tell me in plain and simple english what it was for? was it just to gain land?

dont go copying wiki either...
You call yourself a fucking European???

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Han what role did the ottomans play in the crusades?

i know little to nothing about ottoman history.

why? WWII is the greatest story ever told if your not an emotional queef.
ever told
it has everything that makes a perfect story only on the largest scale of all time and happened in real life
Ottoman History is pretty impressive, espeically the early sultans up to Mehmed the Conqueror.
Old 10-08-2009, 06:35 PM   #30
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredy Mech View Post
war: vietnam - the spirit of the north vietnamese is a testiment to the saying "its not the size of the dog in the fight, but the fight in the dog"

Eh, i agree and disagree because the Americans were fighting with one, pretty much two arms self-tied behind their own backs.

You do realize that they did not have any military operation in NOrth Vietnam? The plan was just to keep South Vietnam away from the communists.

I dont kno if your familiar with American football, but that is what we call playing a 'prevent defense', and most of the time, when you are playing not to lose instead of playing to win, you handicap yourself.

Had the US gone full force into North Vietnam with the intent of destroying Ho Chi Minh, I believe they would have beens successful in doing so.