news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 10-08-2009, 04:31 AM   #1
Hellspawn
Guardian of the 1st house

Hellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killa
Send a message via MSN to Hellspawn
Default World Conspiracy ; fill in the missing parts

1-Pharohs worshippin Horus ; the Sun god (>>>sunday is a holy day nowadays???)

>>>>>

eye of horus >>>

(origin of pyramids ???? occult science???)

2-Babylon : rewriting of the torah >>> Talmud >>> Kaballah >>>occult science, magic, dualism

3-Christianity : Roman empire refuses than the firsts to encourage it >>>Vatican
the All seeing eye in the churchs ????

other links ????

4-the Elite >>> Freemasons >>> All Seeing eye >>> occult science???
George Bush Jr : a complete idiot on the head of the most powerful country in the world

(his father (a known freemason from the Skull and Bones) always been there a way or another :
1970s Ambassador to the United Nations
Chairman of the Republican National Committee
Envoy to China
Director of Central Intelligence
Vice Presidency (1981–1989)
Presidency (1989–1993))

What's the final objective ?
Hellspawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 04:59 AM   #2
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

I've got more research to do before I can fully answer the question but domination over the entire world is a given.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 06:00 AM   #3
Hellspawn

Hellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visionz View Post
I've got more research to do before I can fully answer the question but domination over the entire world is a given.
Check also Aleister Crowley and The Book of The law (written in Egypt), this guy also could be the father of Barbara Bush.
Old 10-08-2009, 06:01 AM   #4
Face of the Golden Falcon
...born of a future war

Face of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venoms
Send a message via MSN to Face of the Golden Falcon

...Whats a pharaoh? What's a Horus? Whats a god? The Kamau (ancient Egyptians) didn't have "gods". The Kamitic Shekhem never "worshiped" anything. At least not in the sense that the we relate worship to now days. If the Kamau didn't have "Gods" then how could this so called "Horus" be a Sun God? You lost me at the first part.

SHEM HETEP

Req Em Ab

Face of the Golden Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 06:12 AM   #5
Hellspawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face of the Golden Falcon View Post
...Whats a pharaoh? What's a Horus? Whats a god? The Kamau (ancient Egyptians) didn't have "gods". The Kamitic Shekhem never "worshiped" anything. At least not in the sense that the we relate worship to now days. If the Kamau didn't have "Gods" then how could this so called "Horus" be a Sun God? You lost me at the first part.

SHEM HETEP
It is widely known that egyptian worship gods, I dont know what you mean by "the sense that we relate worship nowadays"... I entend worshipping in the sense of "prayin to", "make rituals", "sacrificing stuff (humans, animals)"...

God of Name Appearance
Sun
Ra head of falcon and sun disk
Music
Hathor horns of cow and sun disk
Destruction
Sekhmet head of lion
Sky
Nut blue with golden stars
Earth
Geb colour of plants and Nile mud
Dead
Osiris dressed in white with crook and flail
Desert
Seth animal head with long curved snout
Pharoah
Horus head of hawk and crown of Egypt
Magic
Isis throne on head or holding baby
Wisdom
Thoth head of ibis
Embalming
Anubis head of jackal
Justice
Ma'at feather in her hair
Creation
Amun crowned with feathers
Cats
Bastet head of cat

Last edited by Hellspawn; 10-08-2009 at 06:17 AM.
Old 10-08-2009, 06:30 AM   #6
...born of a future war

Face of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
It is widely known that egyptian worship gods, I dont know what you mean by "the sense that we relate worship nowadays"... I entend worshipping in the sense of "prayin to", "make rituals", "sacrificing stuff (humans, animals)"...

God of Name Appearance
Sun
Ra head of falcon and sun disk
Music
Hathor horns of cow and sun disk
Destruction
Sekhmet head of lion
Sky
Nut blue with golden stars
Earth
Geb colour of plants and Nile mud
Dead
Osiris dressed in white with crook and flail
Desert
Seth animal head with long curved snout
Pharoah
Horus head of hawk and crown of Egypt
Magic
Isis throne on head or holding baby
Wisdom
Thoth head of ibis
Embalming
Anubis head of jackal
Justice
Ma'at feather in her hair
Creation
Amun crowned with feathers
Cats
Bastet head of cat
...It is widely believed that the ancient Egyptians worshiped gods. As I said though, the ancient Egyptians didn't have gods. The word that has been translated into god or gods is Neter or Neteru. God is a western concept. Neter is a concept that Europeans neither understood nor had a word for, so they equated it with "God" which is a HUGE mistake because now we have people like yourself who think that the Egyptians worshiped hawk headed men.

Thats a nice copy and paste you did, but half the names in it are greek translations of the particular word and the understandings of the names are simplified and largely misunderstood.

Don't drag a culture that lasted for 3000 plus years that went unmatched in the areas of science, mathematics, philosophy etc. and had the most complete spiritual system to date, into your New World Order until you have a proper understanding of the culture and the religion.

SHEM HETEP

Req Em Ab

Old 10-08-2009, 06:37 AM   #7
Hellspawn

I aint playin with words (even I can't understand how the word GOD comes from NETER), I'm talkin about the concept of god.

But this aint the point, I believe these are not gods too but I want people to come with their own conclusions about what they are.
Old 10-08-2009, 09:54 AM   #8
Shogah
HONOLULU STATUS

Shogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal son

Quote:
...It is widely believed that the ancient Egyptians worshiped gods. As I said though, the ancient Egyptians didn't have gods. The word that has been translated into god or gods is Neter or Neteru. God is a western concept. Neter is a concept that Europeans neither understood nor had a word for, so they equated it with "God" which is a HUGE mistake because now we have people like yourself who think that the Egyptians worshiped hawk headed men.

Thats a nice copy and paste you did, but half the names in it are greek translations of the particular word and the understandings of the names are simplified and largely misunderstood.

Don't drag a culture that lasted for 3000 plus years that went unmatched in the areas of science, mathematics, philosophy etc. and had the most complete spiritual system to date, into your New World Order until you have a proper understanding of the culture and the religion.

SHEM HETEP

What is Neter? I thought egyptians worshiped the Sun. Which is very logical since Sun is what creates life on this planet...
Shogah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 10:33 AM   #9
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:

SHEM HETEP
I mean no disrespect in asking this, I'm just largely unlearned on the subject but how did Ra Amen learn to read heiroglyphics? I know he's the author of the Metu Neter but if its truly an Egyptian religion (or culture--don't want to make this conversation about semantics) then he really was just transcribing the knowledge of a something that's been around for much, much longer.

I'm just wondering if there are any text describing the same things before his time that lend to credible authenticity of what he's saying?

The bottom line is that if you find something that helps enrich your life and spirit then it doesn't really matter one way or the other, its a positive thing. I'm just curious as the information seems to be new for being so old.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 09:31 PM   #10
...born of a future war

Quote:
I aint playin with words (even I can't understand how the word GOD comes from NETER), I'm talkin about the concept of god.
...this is what I'm saying, though, the word NETER was translated into GOD, because that was the closest concept they could equate it to. It doesn't however do it justice because the western concept of GOD, namely the Judeo/Christian/Islamic concept of GOD is for the most part simplistic and barbaric.

The Egyptians didn't have a concept of God, they had a concept of NETER. They are not the same.

Quote:
But this aint the point, I believe these are not gods too but I want people to come with their own conclusions about what they are.
Understood. All I'm saying is your not helping people come to an accurate conclusion when you put Kamitic (Egyptian) Spiritual Science in the same breath as the Elitist scum who attempt take away our freedom and use us for their own personal gain.

SHEM HETEP

Req Em Ab

Old 10-08-2009, 09:48 PM   #11
...born of a future war

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogah View Post
What is Neter? I thought egyptians worshiped the Sun. Which is very logical since Sun is what creates life on this planet...
NETER is something I cannot explain to you easily in words. The best I could do is recommend you read books by RA UN NEFER AMEN (in particular the METU NETER series). Also keep an eye on the threads Style is creating about the Kamitic Tree of Life.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...of+life+sphere

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...of+life+sphere

I can tell you though, that the only time that worship of the actual physical Sun took place in Ancient Kamit (egypt) was during the reign of Akhun Aten, who abandoned the traditional egyptian religion and made the worship of the Aten (the Kamitic word for Sun, NOT RA!) the primary religion. He did this for political and personal gain. As soon as his reign was over the traditional religion was reinstated (as best as it could be).

SHEM HETEP

Req Em Ab

Old 10-09-2009, 03:51 AM   #12
Hellspawn

Theres abviously a relation between the elite of today and the egyptian civilization, the Eye of Horus = the All Seeing Eye
Pyramids

the sun (even in primary ages)

etc...

How do you explain that ?
Old 10-09-2009, 04:17 PM   #13
...born of a future war

...people bite all the time. Especially from the ancient Egyptian culture. They see the unparalleled heights in Science, Mathematics, Spirituality etc. and they want to be apart of it, they want to replicate it. Every time I hear about a celebrity who believes in past lives they always believe that they were some kind of "Egyptian Royalty". The Jews were so jealous of them that they wrote fairy tales of a mass exodus from the supposed tyranny of the Egyptians, as well as numerous other stories were the Egyptians are said to be evil because supposed idol worship. Never mind the fact that a good amount of Hebrew culture was stolen from the Egyptians. Not to mention that the 3 big players in the Bible Abraham, Moses and Jesus all spent time in Egypt before before becoming supposed spiritual masters, prophets or whatever.

The Greeks tried their best to replicate the culture as well with little success (at least in comparison to the achievements of Egypt) and managed to completely misunderstand the Spiritual Science of Kamit.

The Elite of today wish to be part of something great. This is what drives them. The power, the money, the lifestyle, it all feeds the ego and they convince themselves that they are great.

They will never replicate the achievements of Ancient Egypt though because Ancient Egypt was built on Maat (True Law through Love). The Elite wish and have built a civilization on Man made Law through Fear.

Don't get caught up on symbols. Symbols mean what ever they are meant to mean for whomever is using them. Like this one for example:

The swastika for thousands of years was a positive symbol for many cultures. That has all been undone though. And now this symbol has a huge effect on peoples subconscious.

Don't let the symbols you see trap you. It is another way they take away our freedom. Instead of seeing the "all-seeing eye" and having it conjure up thoughts of NWO, world domination, fascism, injustice etc. flip the script on those muthaf**kas and adopt the positive mindset from the originators of the symbol in Kamit. There it represented diligent watchfulness and awareness of the adept so that in all things they would be able to discern truth and righteousness.

They can never take away our freedom unless we give it up. Sadly we are, inch by inch without us even being aware that it is happening.

SHEM HETEP

Req Em Ab

Old 10-09-2009, 05:49 PM   #14
Hellspawn

I'm happy for you if these believes permit you to go on and improve your live and find your spirituality and your equilibrium but actually I can't accept that as a fact. Whether for the biting or the prophets that get inspired from egyptian culture, this is totally wrong for me.
I think these 3 prophets were sent to this place of the world coz it represented the summit of the tyranny of the human being at this particular time, they were tryin to make the pharaohs turn themselves from their pagan religion of worshipping their numerous gods and believe in the one and only god that cerated the world.
But this can't keeps from fighting the elitism NWO, world domination, fascism, injustice that takin place today in the same camp.
Old 10-09-2009, 08:15 PM   #15
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
...people bite all the time. Especially from the ancient Egyptian culture. They see the unparalleled heights in Science, Mathematics, Spirituality etc. and they want to be apart of it, they want to replicate it...

SHEM HETEP
I'm glad you wrote this. I've been telling people for a while that just because these leaders say they have ancient ancestral roots in ancient Egypt doesn't mean it's true. They say this stuff in my opinion to legitimize their leadership - you know - the "right to rule" or whatever.

These people who rule have no problem murdering, lying, and stealing, so why should someone believe their claim of having ancient Egyptian ancestry?

Anyway your whole post, as always, was on point.

Peace.

^LOL^

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote