Killah Priest - New Album out now!
home
news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2009, 09:15 PM   #16
Hellspawn
Guardian of the 1st house
 
Hellspawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 2,129
Rep Power: 18
Hellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killa
Send a message via MSN to Hellspawn
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
I'm glad you wrote this. I've been telling people for a while that just because these leaders say they have ancient ancestral roots in ancient Egypt doesn't mean it's true. They say this stuff in my opinion to legitimize their leadership - you know - the "right to rule" or whatever.

These people who rule have no problem murdering, lying, and stealing, so why should someone believe their claim of having ancient Egyptian ancestry?

Anyway your whole post, as always, was on point.

Peace.
...exactly like ancient egyptians.
Hellspawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 09:33 PM   #17
diggy
The ABBOTT
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Earth Surfin' Thru Da Universe
Posts: 10,709
Blog Entries: 3
Rep Power: 49
diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Yes.

LIKE the ancients, but there is no proof they are OF the ancients.

Peace.
__________________




Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
I personally find FMJ's approach to message boarding hilarious, considering we've got a lot of people here who often overcompensate for being heterosexual.

The one's who
lose it over his soft, gay care-free posts are suspect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Danny Kid View Post
Ahh, the numerical mythology of the homosexual african-canadian wu-tang fan is truly strange and wondrous.

What a unique people.





Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 09:48 PM   #18
Hellspawn
Guardian of the 1st house
 
Hellspawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 2,129
Rep Power: 18
Hellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killa
Send a message via MSN to Hellspawn
Default

Of course it is impossible to prove it, maybe some of the elite are and maybe none of them, but the occult science they use comes from there and before.
Hellspawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 11:05 PM   #19
PALEFORCE
Banned
 
PALEFORCE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 5,699
Rep Power: 0
PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

new david icke speech

http://www.blinkx.com/video/david-ic...B6i6JfZFEH3D7w
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 12:07 AM   #20
Face of the Golden Falcon
...born of a future war
 
Face of the Golden Falcon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Within the ALL...
Age: 30
Posts: 760
Rep Power: 14
Face of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venoms
Send a message via MSN to Face of the Golden Falcon
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
...exactly like ancient egyptians.
Exactly? You have shown that you have little to no understanding of ancient Egypt and you claim to be able to draw parallels "exactly"? I don't really want to keep on this because like you said:

Quote:
But this can't keeps from fighting the elitism NWO, world domination, fascism, injustice that takin place today in the same camp.
...and I definitely agree. However, stick to things you are well versed in because while you point out the wrongs in the world, Kamitic spiritual science can very well provide the solution so long as people open their minds to it.

SHEM HETEP
__________________

Req Em Ab


Face of the Golden Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 06:20 AM   #21
Hellspawn
Guardian of the 1st house
 
Hellspawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 2,129
Rep Power: 18
Hellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killa
Send a message via MSN to Hellspawn
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face of the Golden Falcon View Post
Exactly? You have shown that you have little to no understanding of ancient Egypt and you claim to be able to draw parallels "exactly"? I don't really want to keep on this because like you said:



...and I definitely agree. However, stick to things you are well versed in because while you point out the wrongs in the world, Kamitic spiritual science can very well provide the solution so long as people open their minds to it.

SHEM HETEP
OK but theres something I can't dig, why are you defendin them like that, is it a kind of religion or just a fascination ? I mean, most historians as well as the three monotheistic religions paint them as tyrans who marry their sisters/brothers and who enslave the people and consider themselves as deities (talkin about the rulers aka pharaohs).
If you have some hidden knowledge about that you can enlight us.
Hellspawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 03:55 PM   #22
Face of the Golden Falcon
...born of a future war
 
Face of the Golden Falcon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Within the ALL...
Age: 30
Posts: 760
Rep Power: 14
Face of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venoms
Send a message via MSN to Face of the Golden Falcon
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
OK but theres something I can't dig, why are you defendin them like that, is it a kind of religion or just a fascination ?
I'm defending them because they are being unfairly attacked. That's the reason for defending anyone or anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
I mean, most historians as well as the three monotheistic religions paint them as tyrans who marry their sisters/brothers and who enslave the people and consider themselves as deities (talkin about the rulers aka pharaohs).
Most historians?...Who are these historians?

...and please don't mention "monotheistic religions" as if it's adding some sort of strength to your argument. The three monotheistic religions together have been responsible for more innocent murders than you could ever attribute to the Ancient Egyptians. Have you ever read the Old Testament? Because this is the foundation of your 3 monotheistic religions. It's a foundation of murder, the slaughtering of innocents and the unjust treatment of many, all in the name of "God". But, you know, they were the "chosen people". God only ever spoke to them. No one else in the ancient world received any spiritual enlightenment what so ever.[NOTE SARCASM]

...and enslaved?

http://www.touregypt.net/featurestories/slaves.htm
Quote:
For many years, it was presumed that in ancient Egypt, the Great Pyramids at Giza were built by many thousands of foreign slaves, toiling under very harsh conditions over a period of decades. Today, many scholars refute this picture of ancient Egypt, believing instead that they were built by the free Egyptians themselves, some perhaps as seasonal conscripts with other artisans consigned permanently to the projects.
Slavery did exist in Kamit (I'm in no way trying imply that they were perfect) but not as the slavery of mass amounts of people.

...and to address the Shekhem (pharaoh) being considered a "god". Yes! Anyone who ruled the upper and lower land also must have rule over his upper and lower spirit! The Shekhem was brought through spiritual initiation by the priesthood and was educated so that they were fit to rule a nation. Today are polititians lie their way into office and the masses think they will do things different when they get there. In Kamit, the spiritual goal was the words "ANUK AUSAR" which means "I am Ausar". This was the goal of all the people as is proved by the inscriptions of common people in their copys of the PERT EM HERU (incorrectly called the book of the dead), not just of the King. The Spiritual science of Kamit understood that consciousness is one. "God" is all that exists because "God" exists as all. So yes the Shekhem was "God". This is the system that, as I said, saw a civilization last for 3000+ years and reach unparralleled heights in science, mathamatics, spirituality, etc. The proof is in the pudding!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
If you have some hidden knowledge about that you can enlight us.
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...ighlight=kamit

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...ighlight=kamit

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...ighlight=kamit

...a few threads started by myself and others.

SHEM HETEP
__________________

Req Em Ab


Face of the Golden Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 04:52 PM   #23
Koolish
Don't Mess With It
 
Koolish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 2,604
Rep Power: 13
Koolish drunken mastaKoolish drunken masta
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face of the Golden Falcon View Post
\
...and please don't mention "monotheistic religions" as if it's adding some sort of strength to your argument. The three monotheistic religions together have been responsible for more innocent murders than you could ever attribute to the Ancient Egyptians. Have you ever read the Old Testament? Because this is the foundation of your 3 monotheistic religions. It's a foundation of murder, the slaughtering of innocents and the unjust treatment of many, all in the name of "God".
i know it feels nice to say this, but those who've read the old testament haven't seen nothing but satanic evil, which is pretty much what you're relating it to.

there's people who claim God doesn't exist because the Bible isn't sunshine and happiness. and i pity those people.
Koolish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 05:21 PM   #24
Shogah
HONOLULU STATUS
 
Shogah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,833
Rep Power: 0
Shogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal son
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face of the Golden Falcon View Post
I'm defending them because they are being unfairly attacked. That's the reason for defending anyone or anything.



Most historians?...Who are these historians?

...and please don't mention "monotheistic religions" as if it's adding some sort of strength to your argument. The three monotheistic religions together have been responsible for more innocent murders than you could ever attribute to the Ancient Egyptians. Have you ever read the Old Testament? Because this is the foundation of your 3 monotheistic religions. It's a foundation of murder, the slaughtering of innocents and the unjust treatment of many, all in the name of "God". But, you know, they were the "chosen people". God only ever spoke to them. No one else in the ancient world received any spiritual enlightenment what so ever.[NOTE SARCASM]

...and enslaved?

http://www.touregypt.net/featurestories/slaves.htm


Slavery did exist in Kamit (I'm in no way trying imply that they were perfect) but not as the slavery of mass amounts of people.

...and to address the Shekhem (pharaoh) being considered a "god". Yes! Anyone who ruled the upper and lower land also must have rule over his upper and lower spirit! The Shekhem was brought through spiritual initiation by the priesthood and was educated so that they were fit to rule a nation. Today are polititians lie their way into office and the masses think they will do things different when they get there. In Kamit, the spiritual goal was the words "ANUK AUSAR" which means "I am Ausar". This was the goal of all the people as is proved by the inscriptions of common people in their copys of the PERT EM HERU (incorrectly called the book of the dead), not just of the King. The Spiritual science of Kamit understood that consciousness is one. "God" is all that exists because "God" exists as all. So yes the Shekhem was "God". This is the system that, as I said, saw a civilization last for 3000+ years and reach unparralleled heights in science, mathamatics, spirituality, etc. The proof is in the pudding!



http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...ighlight=kamit

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...ighlight=kamit

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...ighlight=kamit

...a few threads started by myself and others.

SHEM HETEP

lol you seem pissed off.
Shogah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 06:23 PM   #25
Face of the Golden Falcon
...born of a future war
 
Face of the Golden Falcon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Within the ALL...
Age: 30
Posts: 760
Rep Power: 14
Face of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venoms
Send a message via MSN to Face of the Golden Falcon
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koolish View Post
i know it feels nice to say this,
Yes you're right the truth is very satisfying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koolish View Post
but those who've read the old testament haven't seen nothing but satanic evil, which is pretty much what you're relating it to.
I never said it was nothing but Satanic evil but there many who read Old Testament with a biased mindset and ignore the vast amounts of spiritually immature acts in it. Which is a problem for a book that is supposed to be a spiritual guide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koolish View Post
there's people who claim God doesn't exist because the Bible isn't sunshine and happiness. and i pity those people.
I pity them to. They have been led to believe that God doesn't exist outside of the 3 monotheistic religions, then when they finally come to the light that the bible is for the most part a barbaric and spiritually un-evolved book they cease to believe in God instead of seeking the truth in more evolved spiritual walks of life; Tao, Buddhism, Kamitic Spirituality etc.

SHEM HETEP
__________________

Req Em Ab


Face of the Golden Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 06:27 PM   #26
Face of the Golden Falcon
...born of a future war
 
Face of the Golden Falcon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Within the ALL...
Age: 30
Posts: 760
Rep Power: 14
Face of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venoms
Send a message via MSN to Face of the Golden Falcon
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogah View Post
lol you seem pissed off.
__________________

Req Em Ab


Face of the Golden Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 01:08 AM   #27
Face of the Golden Falcon
...born of a future war
 
Face of the Golden Falcon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Within the ALL...
Age: 30
Posts: 760
Rep Power: 14
Face of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venoms
Send a message via MSN to Face of the Golden Falcon
Default

P.E.A.C.E and Blessings Visionz...

...I apologize for not replying to your post sooner. You and your questions definitely deserve a reply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visionz View Post
I mean no disrespect in asking this, I'm just largely unlearned on the subject but how did Ra Amen learn to read heiroglyphics?
I'm not sure how RA UN NEFER AMEN learnt to read Hieroglyhs (Metu Neter). The importance has not been in the translation however, but the interpretation of what has been translated. As I stated earlier, concepts that were misunderstood were given labels that associated them to other concepts. So we get things like NETER being translated into GOD. The western concept of GOD does not do the concept of NETER justice. This is why people actually think that the Kamau worshiped Hawk-headed men, cow-headed women and various other ridiculous beings. They somehow think that the people who reached unparralled heights in mathematics, science, architecture etc. were stupid enough to believe there were hawk-headed men walking around that deserved their reverance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visionz View Post
I know he's the author of the Metu Neter but if its truly an Egyptian religion (or culture--don't want to make this conversation about semantics) then he really was just transcribing the knowledge of a something that's been around for much, much longer.
True indeed. Neither I nor the SHEKHEM himself would dare proclaim that he is introducing anything new. Just lost and forgotten.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visionz View Post
I'm just wondering if there are any text describing the same things before his time that lend to credible authenticity of what he's saying?
The credibility comes from the Kamit scripture. Everything he writes he backs up with scripture. When you read his works and study the Kamitic scripture they cohere and compliment each other. They fit together. The "traditional" view of Ancient Egyptian religion just doesn't fit. For example:

If the Kamau worshiped the Sun (apart from during the reign of Akhun Aten) then this scripture makes no sense:

Praise be to you, O Ra, exalted Power (Shekhem), looker on the earth, and brightener of Amenta. You are he whose forms are his own creations, and who makes your creation in your great Sun...The Praises of Ra #4

Notice that the scripture distinguishes Ra from its Sun. They use two different words and imply that Sun belongs to Ra, not that the Sun is Ra.

Also, the polytheistic label can be totally dispelled with the following scripture from the book of Knowing the Manifestations of Ra and overthrowing Apep. (Note that even in the simple title of this scripture we have "the manifestations" of Ra. If Ra is the sun, how does it manifest as anything but the sun?):

The words of Neb Er Tcher (Lord of the Worlds) which he spoke after coming into being; I am he who came into being in the form of Khepera (the infinite power of manifestation). I became the creator of what came into being. After my coming into being, many were the things which came into being, coming forth from my mouth. Not existed heaven, not existed earth, not had been created the things of the earth, and creeping things in that place. I raised them out of Nu, from the state of inactivity. Not found I a place to stand wherein. I radiated words of power with my will, I laid a foundation in Maau (the Law) and I made all attributes. I was alone, for not had I spit out the form of Shu (the thermal, yang principle of the world), not had I emitted Tefnut (the moisture, hydrogenoid, yin principle of the world), not existed another who worked with me. I made a foundation by means of my will, and there came into being the multitude of things...I became from God one, Gods three, that is from out of myself...

The Kamitic "God" was alone! And from out of ONE GOD it became three (the original Trinity!). Neb Er Tcher created all out of itself. God is all that exists because God exists as all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visionz View Post
The bottom line is that if you find something that helps enrich your life and spirit then it doesn't really matter one way or the other, its a positive thing. I'm just curious as the information seems to be new for being so old.
The information is old but being presented anew.

SHEM HETEP
__________________

Req Em Ab


Face of the Golden Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 05:58 AM   #28
Mumm Ra
God's Replica
 
Mumm Ra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Black Pyramid
Age: 28
Posts: 9,767
Blog Entries: 2
Rep Power: 75
Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

damn i missed this thread - good stuff in here
visionz - i think you in particular would find the metu neter books very interesting..

to add on to the last post - one should keep in mind that the vast majority (forgot the percentage, like 90%?) of Khemetic scriptures have been completely destroyed by now, so while you may not find a book as cohesive as METU NETER itself from back then - like Falcon said - it is all backed up logically from available scripture.

Quote:
lol you seem pissed off.
i didn't get that feeling
he was just layin down facts
__________________

Last edited by Mumm Ra; 10-11-2009 at 06:02 AM.
Mumm Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 07:48 AM   #29
Sky Blue Danny Kid
Internet Community Member
 
Sky Blue Danny Kid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: United Fucking States of America, Pussy
Age: 32
Posts: 7,902
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 62
Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face of the Golden Falcon View Post
...people bite all the time. Especially from the ancient Egyptian culture. They see the unparalleled heights in Science, Mathematics, Spirituality etc. and they want to be apart of it ........
Do you see the irony, faggot? You look at a completely romanticized and fictional version of ancient egypt written many years after the fact by white men


The Jews were so jealous of them that they wrote fairy tales of a mass exodus from the supposed tyranny of the Egyptians,

Yup, this couldn't be KTL unless somebody blamed jews for something. Pretending to be slaves for generations is a great way to build esteem! Egyptians had slaves and worshipped gods. Deal with it
If you want to hate jews, pretend to be enlightened, and romanticize an ancient culture by bastardizing our best scientific and archeological evidence, while choosing to believe one uncredited interpretation, then go ahead.

But you shouldn't be so condescending when you play make-believe.

Sham Ho-step
__________________
--youreallfags.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Sky Blue Danny Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 07:51 AM   #30
Sky Blue Danny Kid
Internet Community Member
 
Sky Blue Danny Kid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: United Fucking States of America, Pussy
Age: 32
Posts: 7,902
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 62
Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face of the Golden Falcon View Post
P.E.A.C.E and Blessings Visionz...

...I apologize for not replying to your post sooner. You and your questions definitely deserve a reply.



I'm not sure how RA UN NEFER AMEN learnt to read Hieroglyhs (Metu Neter). The importance has not been in the translation however, but the interpretation of what has been translated. As I stated earlier, concepts that were misunderstood were given labels that associated them to other concepts. So we get things like NETER being translated into GOD. The western concept of GOD does not do the concept of NETER justice. This is why people actually think that the Kamau worshiped Hawk-headed men, cow-headed women and various other ridiculous beings. They somehow think that the people who reached unparralled heights in mathematics, science, architecture etc. were stupid enough to believe there were hawk-headed men walking around that deserved their reverance.



True indeed. Neither I nor the SHEKHEM himself would dare proclaim that he is introducing anything new. Just lost and forgotten.



The credibility comes from the Kamit scripture. Everything he writes he backs up with scripture. When you read his works and study the Kamitic scripture they cohere and compliment each other. They fit together. The "traditional" view of Ancient Egyptian religion just doesn't fit. For example:

If the Kamau worshiped the Sun (apart from during the reign of Akhun Aten) then this scripture makes no sense:

Praise be to you, O Ra, exalted Power (Shekhem), looker on the earth, and brightener of Amenta. You are he whose forms are his own creations, and who makes your creation in your great Sun...The Praises of Ra #4

Notice that the scripture distinguishes Ra from its Sun. They use two different words and imply that Sun belongs to Ra, not that the Sun is Ra.

Also, the polytheistic label can be totally dispelled with the following scripture from the book of Knowing the Manifestations of Ra and overthrowing Apep. (Note that even in the simple title of this scripture we have "the manifestations" of Ra. If Ra is the sun, how does it manifest as anything but the sun?):

The words of Neb Er Tcher (Lord of the Worlds) which he spoke after coming into being; I am he who came into being in the form of Khepera (the infinite power of manifestation). I became the creator of what came into being. After my coming into being, many were the things which came into being, coming forth from my mouth. Not existed heaven, not existed earth, not had been created the things of the earth, and creeping things in that place. I raised them out of Nu, from the state of inactivity. Not found I a place to stand wherein. I radiated words of power with my will, I laid a foundation in Maau (the Law) and I made all attributes. I was alone, for not had I spit out the form of Shu (the thermal, yang principle of the world), not had I emitted Tefnut (the moisture, hydrogenoid, yin principle of the world), not existed another who worked with me. I made a foundation by means of my will, and there came into being the multitude of things...I became from God one, Gods three, that is from out of myself...

The Kamitic "God" was alone! And from out of ONE GOD it became three (the original Trinity!). Neb Er Tcher created all out of itself. God is all that exists because God exists as all.



The information is old but being presented anew.

SHEM HETEP
You are the exact same as a Christian, Jew, or Muslim, in that you are interpreting vague scriptures to mean what YOU want them to, which happens to be someone else's writing.

Youre so enlightened.
__________________
--youreallfags.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Sky Blue Danny Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:56 PM.


Copyright ©2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one