Killah Priest - New Album out now!
home
news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2009, 07:57 AM   #31
Sky Blue Danny Kid
Internet Community Member
 
Sky Blue Danny Kid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: United Fucking States of America, Pussy
Age: 32
Posts: 7,902
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 62
Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face of the Golden Falcon View Post
I'm defending them because they are being unfairly attacked. That's the reason for defending anyone or anything.



Most historians?...Who are these historians?

...and please don't mention "monotheistic religions" as if it's adding some sort of strength to your argument. The three monotheistic religions together have been responsible for more innocent murders than you could ever attribute to the Ancient Egyptians. Have you ever read the Old Testament? Because this is the foundation of your 3 monotheistic religions. It's a foundation of murder, the slaughtering of innocents and the unjust treatment of many, all in the name of "God". But, you know, they were the "chosen people". God only ever spoke to them. No one else in the ancient world received any spiritual enlightenment what so ever.[NOTE SARCASM]

...and enslaved?

http://www.touregypt.net/featurestories/slaves.htm


Slavery did exist in Kamit (I'm in no way trying imply that they were perfect) but not as the slavery of mass amounts of people.

...and to address the Shekhem (pharaoh) being considered a "god". Yes! Anyone who ruled the upper and lower land also must have rule over his upper and lower spirit! The Shekhem was brought through spiritual initiation by the priesthood and was educated so that they were fit to rule a nation. Today are polititians lie their way into office and the masses think they will do things different when they get there. In Kamit, the spiritual goal was the words "ANUK AUSAR" which means "I am Ausar". This was the goal of all the people as is proved by the inscriptions of common people in their copys of the PERT EM HERU (incorrectly called the book of the dead), not just of the King. The Spiritual science of Kamit understood that consciousness is one. "God" is all that exists because "God" exists as all. So yes the Shekhem was "God". This is the system that, as I said, saw a civilization last for 3000+ years and reach unparralleled heights in science, mathamatics, spirituality, etc. The proof is in the pudding!



http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...ighlight=kamit

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...ighlight=kamit

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...ighlight=kamit

...a few threads started by myself and others.

SHEM HETEP
Yes, what do historians know?? Great point. Obviously, you, a wu-tang faggot, are much better at interpreting something you read a few books about than people who have devoted there lives to understanding a fascinating culture.

Egyptians had slaves. There is no debate. It isn't up in the air. Most cultures at the time did as well.

THat doesn't mean they weren't a remarkable country and it doesn't mean that thee is nothing to be learned from them.

It just means you should take your head out of your ass and stop pretending to be superior to other wu-tang faggots.
__________________
--youreallfags.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Sky Blue Danny Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 08:29 AM   #32
Hellspawn
Guardian of the 1st house
 
Hellspawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 2,129
Rep Power: 18
Hellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killa
Send a message via MSN to Hellspawn
Default

WOW, this thread went outta control

@ Face of the Golden Falcon :
I think this is a wrong debate because pharaohs governed Egypt for more than 3000 years, anything could have happened in that huge period of time...

During the life of Moses, the Pharaoh killed all the male new borns coz his sorcerers/oracle told him that a man will be born and that he will menacing his kingdom.

Between 17th and 19th BC (Hyksos Dynasty) Joseph was the prime minister of the Pharaoh of that time and it is told that he did (the Pharaoh through the wisdom of Joseph) great things for the country.

So 2 examples of two Pharaohs completely differents.

(I think my sources are at least equal to yours)
Hellspawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 10:36 AM   #33
Koolish
Don't Mess With It
 
Koolish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 2,604
Rep Power: 13
Koolish drunken mastaKoolish drunken masta
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face of the Golden Falcon View Post
I never said it was nothing but Satanic evil but there many who read Old Testament with a biased mindset and ignore the vast amounts of spiritually immature acts in it. Which is a problem for a book that is supposed to be a spiritual guide.
already you're upset that the Bible isn't what you wanted it to be.

the Bible is not just "do this, don't do that"

it's also the most extensive history of the Israelite nation the world knows of. you can't expect a history of an ancient people to be without sin.
Koolish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 09:29 PM   #34
Face of the Golden Falcon
...born of a future war
 
Face of the Golden Falcon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Within the ALL...
Age: 30
Posts: 760
Rep Power: 14
Face of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venoms
Send a message via MSN to Face of the Golden Falcon
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koolish View Post
already you're upset that the Bible isn't what you wanted it to be.

the Bible is not just "do this, don't do that"

it's also the most extensive history of the Israelite nation the world knows of. you can't expect a history of an ancient people to be without sin.
I'm not upset. I know it may be hard to understand or believe given your chosen Spiritual "system" but just because I disagree with it doesn't mean it upsets me. I didn't want the Bible to be anything, I was spoon fed it since I was born. It served it's purpose and then I started looking for something that would help keep me progressing along the path. The Bible was like a map of a country, it helped get me to the general vicinity of where I am going, but now I need a street map to give me more detail as to where I am going.

SHEM HETEP
__________________

Req Em Ab


Face of the Golden Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 10:07 PM   #35
Face of the Golden Falcon
...born of a future war
 
Face of the Golden Falcon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Within the ALL...
Age: 30
Posts: 760
Rep Power: 14
Face of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venoms
Send a message via MSN to Face of the Golden Falcon
Default

Quote:
Do you see the irony, faggot? You look at a completely romanticized and fictional version of ancient egypt written many years after the fact by white men
Written by white men? What the hell are you talking about?
...and what irony? I never said there was anything wrong with wanting to be part of something so great. Simply that this was the reason there is so much Kamitic symbology in various other things.

Quote:
Yup, this couldn't be KTL unless somebody blamed jews for something. Pretending to be slaves for generations is a great way to build esteem! Egyptians had slaves and worshipped gods. Deal with it
I didn't blame the Jews for anything. Little self-involved aren't we.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOriginalAsiaticBlackDan View Post
If you want to hate jews, pretend to be enlightened, and romanticize an ancient culture by bastardizing our best scientific and archeological evidence, while choosing to believe one uncredited interpretation, then go ahead.
Our best scientific and archeological evidence says that there isn't any proof that there was ever a mass exodus of Hebrew slaves from Egypt. Deal with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOriginalAsiaticBlackDan View Post
You are the exact same as a Christian, Jew, or Muslim, in that you are interpreting vague scriptures to mean what YOU want them to, which happens to be someone else's writing.

Youre so enlightened.
The difference is I place no importance on the literal meaning of the scriptures (even though I most definitely have an opinion on them). No one needs believe in a man that rose from the dead, or even God for that matter to benefit from Kamitic Spiritual Science.

I never claimed to be enlightened. I entered a thread with an opinion. I was under the impression that was the point of forums. You on the other hand have written posts where you claim to "bring the truth to KTL faggots" or something along those lines.

Quote:
Yes, what do historians know?? Great point. Obviously, you, a wu-tang faggot, are much better at interpreting something you read a few books about than people who have devoted there lives to understanding a fascinating culture.
Once again, I didn't say "what do historians know?". My point was that his claim of "most historians" was vague so I asked if he could name some.

Quote:
Egyptians had slaves. There is no debate. It isn't up in the air. Most cultures at the time did as well.

THat doesn't mean they weren't a remarkable country and it doesn't mean that thee is nothing to be learned from them.

It just means you should take your head out of your ass and stop pretending to be superior to other wu-tang faggots.
Quote:
Slavery did exist in Kamit (I'm in no way trying imply that they were perfect)
Who's got their head in their ass? You couldn't even read the posts properly before you replied with that load of emotionally out of control drivel.

Disappointing Dan, you brought nothing to the table and expected to be able impress with the word "faggot" being used over and again. I guess I shouldn't have expected anything less from one of TSA's cronies. He would have at least provided something you could shake your head and laugh at.

SHEM HETEP

Sham Ho-step? Who's being condecending?
__________________

Req Em Ab


Face of the Golden Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 06:01 AM   #36
Mumm Ra
God's Replica
 
Mumm Ra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Black Pyramid
Age: 28
Posts: 9,780
Blog Entries: 2
Rep Power: 76
Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

you'll have to excuse Dan -
due to his male pattern baldness the sun often gets to his head
hence the regular hotheadedness and emotional outbursts
__________________
Mumm Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 10:12 AM   #37
Koolish
Don't Mess With It
 
Koolish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 2,604
Rep Power: 13
Koolish drunken mastaKoolish drunken masta
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face of the Golden Falcon View Post
I'm not upset. I know it may be hard to understand or believe given your chosen Spiritual "system" but just because I disagree with it doesn't mean it upsets me. I didn't want the Bible to be anything, I was spoon fed it since I was born. It served it's purpose and then I started looking for something that would help keep me progressing along the path. The Bible was like a map of a country, it helped get me to the general vicinity of where I am going, but now I need a street map to give me more detail as to where I am going.

SHEM HETEP
hey that's all good, fuck i've been down similar roads. good luck.
Koolish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 04:13 PM   #38
Sky Blue Danny Kid
Internet Community Member
 
Sky Blue Danny Kid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: United Fucking States of America, Pussy
Age: 32
Posts: 7,902
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 62
Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face of the Golden Falcon View Post
[COLOR=Red]

Written by white men? What the hell are you talking about?
...and what irony? I never said there was anything wrong with wanting to be part of something so great. Simply that this was the reason there is so much Kamitic symbology in various other things.

[COLOR=red][COLOR=red]

I didn't blame the Jews for anything. Little self-involved aren't we.



Our best scientific and archeological evidence says that there isn't any proof that there was ever a mass exodus of Hebrew slaves from Egypt. Deal with it.



The difference is I place no importance on the literal meaning of the scriptures (even though I most definitely have an opinion on them). No one needs believe in a man that rose from the dead, or even God for that matter to benefit from Kamitic Spiritual Science.

I never claimed to be enlightened. I entered a thread with an opinion. I was under the impression that was the point of forums. You on the other hand have written posts where you claim to "bring the truth to KTL faggots" or something along those lines.



Once again, I didn't say "what do historians know?". My point was that his claim of "most historians" was vague so I asked if he could name some.





Who's got their head in their ass? You couldn't even read the posts properly before you replied with that load of emotionally out of control drivel.

Disappointing Dan, you brought nothing to the table and expected to be able impress with the word "faggot" being used over and again. I guess I shouldn't have expected anything less from one of TSA's cronies. He would have at least provided something you could shake your head and laugh at.

SHEM HETEP

Sham Ho-step? Who's being condecending?
Let's not let the tone upset you and cloud your ability to reason. You know what I said, and while somewhat sensationalized, you know that it held truth.

Perhaps that is why you got upset?
__________________
--youreallfags.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Sky Blue Danny Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 04:20 PM   #39
Sky Blue Danny Kid
Internet Community Member
 
Sky Blue Danny Kid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: United Fucking States of America, Pussy
Age: 32
Posts: 7,902
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 62
Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
you'll have to excuse Dan -
due to his male pattern baldness the sun often gets to his head
hence the regular hotheadedness and emotional outbursts
When you make unfunny, poorly-worded quips, does it make you feel like you're taller than 5'4?

I'd go on, but you're just so darned adorable and petite.

Also, you need to get your jokes straight. My hairline is fine, but i have a big forehead. I think that might be funnier anyway.

Work on your material and keep trying though. I now have the words tiniest groupie!
__________________
--youreallfags.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Sky Blue Danny Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 12:07 AM   #40
Face of the Golden Falcon
...born of a future war
 
Face of the Golden Falcon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Within the ALL...
Age: 30
Posts: 760
Rep Power: 14
Face of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venoms
Send a message via MSN to Face of the Golden Falcon
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOriginalAsiaticBlackDan View Post
Let's not let the tone upset you and cloud your ability to reason. You know what I said, and while somewhat sensationalized, you know that it held truth.

Perhaps that is why you got upset?
Who's upset? I don't remember once calling anyone faggot because I disagreed with their views. And I didn't enter a thread backed only with the word faggot, with no facts what so ever simply because someone said something negative about Jewish people.

You claim I follow a romanticized version of an ancient culture yet anytime anyone says something the slightest bit negative about Jewish people you get all bent out of shape and start labeling people "Jew Hater", "Faggot" or assume their anti-Semitic or that they are blaming the Jews for all the ills of the world.

Do you think your people have never done anything wrong? Perhaps your starting to believe the "God's Chosen People" hype?...

Next time you read or hear something a little negative about Jewish people, Jewish culture etc. relax, focus on your breathing, make it slow, deep and rythmic, then proceed from there. This may help prevent the little outbursts and will most likely increase the chances you have of having a civilized conversation with something even if it does involve things you don't agree with.

SHEM HETEP
__________________

Req Em Ab


Face of the Golden Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 12:08 AM   #41
Face of the Golden Falcon
...born of a future war
 
Face of the Golden Falcon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Within the ALL...
Age: 30
Posts: 760
Rep Power: 14
Face of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venoms
Send a message via MSN to Face of the Golden Falcon
Default

...and which bit held truth again?
__________________

Req Em Ab


Face of the Golden Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 01:04 AM   #42
Mumm Ra
God's Replica
 
Mumm Ra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Black Pyramid
Age: 28
Posts: 9,780
Blog Entries: 2
Rep Power: 76
Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOriginalAsiaticBlackDan View Post
When you make unfunny, poorly-worded quips, does it make you feel like you're taller than 5'4?
what happened to calling me 5'2"? i don't know how my post was poorly worded - i guess it didn't have enough "faggots" and baseless emotional info in it.
Quote:
I'd go on, but you're just so darned adorable and petite.
aw shucks

Quote:
Also, you need to get your jokes straight. My hairline is fine, but i have a big forehead. I think that might be funnier anyway.
no - your receding hairline at the age of 27 is much more funny.
what's even more funny - I can physically see your receding hairline - and you don't know how tall I am so you need to get your jokes straight
Quote:
Work on your material and keep trying though. I now have the words tiniest groupie!
says the bald man who had me in his signature for a month
__________________
Mumm Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 01:58 AM   #43
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Under a rock
Age: 45
Posts: 15,156
Rep Power: 62
Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

World Conspiracy? Well how do ya like that....Chris grab some garden tools, we're annexing Joe's pool again.
__________________


Crackhead Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 02:20 AM   #44
Mumm Ra
God's Replica
 
Mumm Ra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Black Pyramid
Age: 28
Posts: 9,780
Blog Entries: 2
Rep Power: 76
Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

sounds like someone has a case of the mondays

Quote:
...and which bit held truth again?
i don't think he got that memo
__________________

Last edited by Mumm Ra; 10-13-2009 at 02:30 AM.
Mumm Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 05:02 PM   #45
Sky Blue Danny Kid
Internet Community Member
 
Sky Blue Danny Kid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: United Fucking States of America, Pussy
Age: 32
Posts: 7,902
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 62
Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face of the Golden Falcon View Post
Who's upset? I don't remember once calling anyone faggot because I disagreed with their views. And I didn't enter a thread backed only with the word faggot, with no facts what so ever simply because someone said something negative about Jewish people.

You claim I follow a romanticized version of an ancient culture yet anytime anyone says something the slightest bit negative about Jewish people you get all bent out of shape and start labeling people "Jew Hater", "Faggot" or assume their anti-Semitic or that they are blaming the Jews for all the ills of the world.

Do you think your people have never done anything wrong? Perhaps your starting to believe the "God's Chosen People" hype?...

Next time you read or hear something a little negative about Jewish people, Jewish culture etc. relax, focus on your breathing, make it slow, deep and rythmic, then proceed from there. This may help prevent the little outbursts and will most likely increase the chances you have of having a civilized conversation with something even if it does involve things you don't agree with.

SHEM HETEP
Dude, you hate Jewish people. I don't care. I just thought it was kind of pussy how you tried to phrase it all carefully instead of just coming out and saying it. You are going to judge an entire people based on ancient texts, and tread them as though they are diferent than humanity? Because all blacks are the same? And CHristians and Muslims? Go ahead and be a hypocritical bigot, but be a man about it.

You need to quit hiding behind "Shem Heteps" and just let out your inner hate out in the open

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
what happened to calling me 5'2"? i don't know how my post was poorly worded - i guess it didn't have enough "faggots" and baseless emotional info in it.

aw shucks


no - your receding hairline at the age of 27 is much more funny.
what's even more funny - I can physically see your receding hairline - and you don't know how tall I am so you need to get your jokes straight

says the bald man who had me in his signature for a month

Your obsession is now bordering on unhealthy.

Classic LMS(Little Man's Syndrome).

As a short, unfortunate-looking beta male, you have now attempted to resolve your issues by go after an alpha male in a safe, controlled interet environment.

If you ever want to talk, PM me, and I will try to help.

Now, I can't help you grow tall enough to ride rollercoasters, but I CAN help you grow, emotionally.
__________________
--youreallfags.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Sky Blue Danny Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:02 AM.


Copyright ©2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one