news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 10-11-2009, 07:40 PM   #1
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default The Natural Health Thread

shadow asked me to start this. Ive studied "alternative" medicine for about 10 years and its actually what opened my eyes up to the conspiracy, i started finding out all this great information that wasnt taught in schools and began to wonder why. then i learned they poisoned the air water and food etc.... etc....so let me start out by writing a little disclaimer cuz i am working on becoming a certified natural health consultant and dont need sued by the feds so i have to write this.......i am not a licensed medical doctor, always consult your physician. all the information i provide is not meant to treat, cure or prevent any diseases or be a substitute for medical advice from your doctor. all this information i give is for educational purposes only, even though i do all this stuff personally and have great results and believe it to be true.

so now that bullshit is out of the way, i want this thread to be an overall discussion not just Q and A. although i will try my best to answer all ?'s the best i can. so let me start it off with this video of rife machines blowing up viruses and bacteria in blood.

PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 08:34 PM   #2
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default controversial herpes cure

http://www.resolveherpes.com/
Old 10-11-2009, 08:35 PM   #3
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

matter fact im done im making a blog
Old 10-12-2009, 09:42 AM   #4
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

let your food be your medicine

this morning for breakfast i ate sliced BBQed yams cooked in organic olive oil with a glass of coconut milk
Old 10-12-2009, 10:03 AM   #5
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i had a banana

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 01:01 PM   #6
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I walk at least five miles per day. I do 50 to 80 pushups a day. I take the stairs instead of the elevator at my apartment building. I don't smoke, drink, or do drugs. I always baked my meats instead of frying them. Vegetables on the side, of course. And other things.

I saw this chick who has an ass that is literally as wide as a door. She's around my age. Jesus Christ! She's going to have an early death. And course she think she's pretty.:-/ I'd hit, though.

I guess exercise to black women is considered lame. All these fat ugly chicks walking around thinking their pretty and beautiful. Whoever is telling them that crap NEEDS TO STOP!!!
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 01:09 PM   #7
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

eating well and excersise are parts of being healthy no doubt but if u refine your diet and detox properly and learn what to avoid,u can reverse and almost stop the aging process and cure so called incurable disease. that what im talking about. theres alot of "hidden" technologies too. alot of interesting stuff. but its way deeper then just workouts, baked meats and veggies but thats a good start.
Old 10-12-2009, 04:23 PM   #8
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75938

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=76061

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37333

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...5&postcount=14

I know a few things of natural health. I know mostly about herbs and what they could do for you.

I have a few books and practice what I read.

Anyone wants to know something, ask.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 04:58 PM   #9
Shogah
HONOLULU STATUS

Shogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal son

One of the 4 virtues great Plato mentioned is Moderation.

I apply that to my health, and that is the first step
Shogah is offline   Reply With Quote