news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 10-13-2009, 01:00 AM   #1
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default Durham County -nice underhyped show

Recently they showed season 1 of the Canadian show Durham County in the US. I caught the season and I really liked it. I think they are going to be showing season 2 also here. I heard that the actor that plays Ray Prager in season one isn't in season 2 though, which sucks. Cause I thought he did a really good and twisted job in his part. lol Thoughts on the show?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 04:07 AM   #2
djskillz
Raggamuffin

djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I've only seen the first season but it's pretty dope. Haven't had a chance to sit down and watch the second.

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted
djskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 12:03 AM   #3
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Not many Canadians here watch tv?

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-16-2009, 11:27 PM   #4
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah we just all avoid canadian TV like the plague cause it's fucking horrid

trailer park boys is the only canadian TV i watch. and the olympics because they actually show the events

never even heard of durham country tbh
Tecknowledgist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 01:24 AM   #5
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I don't really watch tv like that anymore. I never heard of the show though.

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 02:23 AM   #6
netscape check two
N.I.

I got in touch with the US channel that aired season one of the show, and they said they will be airing season 2 in the near future.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-23-2009, 12:01 PM   #7
JamSix
it's all gonna break

JamSix drunken mastaJamSix drunken mastaJamSix drunken masta

What station does it air on? Only Canadian TV I'll watch is TPB, never heard of this one either. Whats it about?
Old 10-23-2009, 12:19 PM   #8
netscape check two
N.I.

It's a pretty twisted show:

"The series stars Hugh Dillon as Mike Sweeney, a homicide detective from Toronto who moves his family to suburban Durham County to start over after his partner is killed and his wife Audrey (Hélène Joy) is diagnosed with breast cancer. However, he soon discovers that his neighbour and childhood nemesis Ray Prager (Justin Louis) may be a serial killer."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Durham_County_(TV_series)

It's on the ION channel. You can catch episodes at yidio.com also.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-23-2009, 04:59 PM   #9
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I only know the county and not the show. Some of those towns in Durham are twisted. Ill stick with York county....maybe Peel.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 08:10 PM   #10
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

Never heard of it. Sounds like a Dexter wanna be show, and I dont even watch that either.

Why are north americans obsessed with police, hospital and death shows?

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 03:16 AM   #11
jason$ones'
Banned

jason$ones' shaolin monk

because this is where we live
jason$ones' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 03:17 AM   #12
jason$ones'
Banned

jason$ones' shaolin monk

peace to the gods
jason$ones' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 03:29 PM   #13
netscape check two
N.I.

It's not a Dexter wannabe show. The plot is completely different. The serial killer in it used to be a hockey player. That's what gives it away as being a Canadian show.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-07-2010, 10:00 PM   #14
netscape check two
N.I.

I watched season 2. It was decent, but not as good as the first. They had a different actor playing the part of Ray Prager, and his character wasn't in a lot of the scenes(his character was in jail). The storyline involving the messed up in the head woman psychologist and her son got repetitive. I'm looking forward to season 3 though.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-30-2011, 10:06 PM   #15
netscape check two
N.I.

Did anyone see season 3 of this show? The third season hasn't aired in the US yet.

Quote:
Quote: