news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Closed Thread

Old 10-13-2009, 03:47 AM   #1
zinzinmilk2009

zinzinmilk2009 sitting duck
Default Lost my job, but I got something better now

Man, the last few months have been rough, but I found something cool that I gotta give props to. Iíve been a Ďlurkerí on this forum for a while, and Iíve gotten a lot out of it, and itís time I give back a bit. I had a great job working in the IT industry for the last 3 years after I graduated from ITT tech. But the crappy economy has effected everything, including the IT industry. Anyway, long story short, I got laid off a few months back and couldnít find anything. The job market sucks right now, and Iíve got a wife and child to support, and Itís been rough not having a job.
Last month one of my friends, who also lost his job, told me about his new job he found. He was doing work from home stuff, and I thought, ďyeah, another work at home scam, stuffing envelopes or whateverĒ. Anyway, he said thatís not what it was. I took a closer look to see if it was bogus or not. They do market research for big companies like Blockbuster video, target, dominos pizza, etc. I figured if those companies were involved, I should at least look into the job. Anyway, I did, not I got good pay and a steady job. I started working a month ago as a Ďonline product analystí and itís been sweet. I get t work from home, and I get paid every couple weeks.
I donít know if they are hiring right now or not, but I just want to throw this out there because itís real, and if you need a good job in this crappy economy, its worth checking out. Just my 2 cents.
Anyway, u can check them out at http://www.gyrismarketingreport.com and see if theyre hiring now.
Old 10-13-2009, 08:04 AM   #2
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

first post, somewhat irrelevant to KTL, made no references to any KTL threads that may have inspired this member,

Spam?

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Old 10-13-2009, 08:42 AM   #3
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

lol
Old 10-13-2009, 05:15 PM   #4
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

thanks