news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

View Poll Results: lift the ban
yes 16 69.57%
noo 7 30.43%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-13-2009, 07:27 PM   #1
SKAMPOE
Killem All

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE
Default Petition to get skampoe back in the audio booth

just vote
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 07:43 PM   #2
JASPER
array peezeez

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

There's no room in the booth for you.
Old 10-13-2009, 07:45 PM   #3
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

I dont care what anybody says. you had your chances.
Old 10-13-2009, 07:47 PM   #4
Giflord
I dont walk I get carried

Giflord shaolin monk

what did u doo 2 git banned?
Giflord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 07:55 PM   #5
5hundred&one
Groovallegiance

5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspectahChek View Post
I dont care what anybody says. you had your chances.
wu-corp police...

nobody should have been banned in the first place.
5hundred&one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 08:02 PM   #6
Drunken Monk
Veteran Member

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ariel u are the first one needs get out of here retard
u sucks ass liker

ur lips... Lol
ur glasses lol
your face lol
your moustache lol
lol
lo
lol
u ain got cojones pa aserme eso en la real life weon de mierda
eres un mariconaso de mirda

free skampoe
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 08:04 PM   #7
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

TheBoarzHeadBoy drunken mastaTheBoarzHeadBoy drunken masta

More like "Free Willie" dat spik is a whale...

FREE SKAMP
Old 10-13-2009, 08:09 PM   #8
SKAMPOE
Killem All

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

chek is one mad brotha

correction...one angry homo

Last edited by SKAMPOE; 10-13-2009 at 08:11 PM.
Old 10-13-2009, 08:13 PM   #9
SKAMPOE
Killem All

Old 10-13-2009, 08:21 PM   #10
Sky Blue Danny Kid
Internet Community Member

Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Why did SKampoe get banned? He should be allowed to post his music.

However, could we ban drunken monk from general chat and the wu chamber?

We could just keep him confined to KTL where his nonsense would blend right in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Sky Blue Danny Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 08:23 PM   #11
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

skamp why dont u just post ur music in wu latino ... it would be like ur own personal forum and u'd get all the traffic from the international latinos lol
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 08:28 PM   #12
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ Word do that SKampoe. Let that be your audio booth.

Shit is poppin off heavy with out you down there too. Battles are poppin. Cats are posting ill tapes. Nobody needs to see your threads being dick rode by drunken monk and your ownself.

But, may I remind you what you did the first 20 mins that I unbanned you yesterday??

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=84937

I am dead serious now. You will not be let back in there. I promise you that.
Old 10-13-2009, 08:30 PM   #13
Huggasaurus Sex
2000 B.C.

Huggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of fury

he banned you because you hurt his feelings when you called him a 'faggit'.

and what do you do, you photoshop a picture of him looking pretty homo and make fun of it.

that's not the way back into the audio booth dude.

did you ever think to say,

"hey chek, i don't actually believe you have sex with boys. i said it out of anger and i'm sorry. you probably have sex with hotter women than i've ever had in my life. seriously, if anyone's the 'faggit' it's me. i mean, have you seen my wife? it's like having sex with a clean shaven fat guy with 2 assholes. anyway, i'm sorry for calling you that word and it won't happen again. please let me back into the internet forum recording booth.

sincerely,
Steven "Skampoe" Rodriguez"

^ that's hip-hop. that's what the audio booth needs.

more akbar
Huggasaurus Sex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 08:32 PM   #14
12weLvE
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huggahu Akbar View Post
he banned you because you hurt his feelings when you called him a 'faggit'.

and what do you do, you photoshop a picture of him looking pretty homo and make fun of it.

that's not the way back into the audio booth dude.

did you ever think to say,

"hey chek, i don't actually believe you have sex with boys. i said it out of anger and i'm sorry. you probably have sex with hotter women than i've ever had in my life. seriously, if anyone's the 'faggit' it's me. i mean, have you seen my wife? it's like having sex with a well-shaved fat guy with 2 assholes. anyway, i'm sorry for calling you that word and it won't happen again. please let me back into the internet forum recording booth.

sincerely,
Steven "Skampoe" Rodriguez"

^ that's hip-hop. that's what the audio booth needs.

Rep*
Old 10-13-2009, 08:33 PM   #15
Poison Flowerz!
7 Golden Vampirez

Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

https://poisonflowerz.bandcamp.com/
http://www.youtube.com/user/PoiSoNFLoWeRZ
https://www.facebook.com/PFLoWeRZ404
☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷ ☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷ ☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷

Last edited by Poison Flowerz!; 09-30-2010 at 10:04 AM.
Poison Flowerz! is offline   Reply With Quote