news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

View Poll Results: Are you Pro-life or Pro-choice and WHY?
Pro-Life 5 41.67%
Pro-Choice 7 58.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-14-2009, 08:01 PM   #1
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Abortion

this is one of the most controversial topics in the debate realm, so i had to make this thread.

thoughts?
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 08:13 PM   #2
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

TheBoarzHeadBoy drunken mastaTheBoarzHeadBoy drunken masta

As a pagan with cardinal dedication to Jupiter Amon, Juno Isis, Hercules Horus, and Helios Ra
Old 10-14-2009, 08:36 PM   #3
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Abortion = modern day human sacrifice.

^LOL^

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 03:54 AM   #4
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

There was a thread about this less than a month ago.

Search for that.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 06:19 AM   #5
Hellspawn
Guardian of the 1st house

Hellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killa
Send a message via MSN to Hellspawn

Abortion yes but in the case of rape, risk for the mother's life, retarded child etc...
Hellspawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 06:20 AM   #6
Hellspawn
Guardian of the 1st house

Hellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killa
Send a message via MSN to Hellspawn

Abortion yes but in the case of rape/abuse, risk for the mother's life, retarded child etc...
Hellspawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 08:24 AM   #7
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Abortion is literally the most selfish thing a human being can do on this Earth, and it has become an escape for self serving teenagers who are too stupid and lazy to use contraception. Some people get 3-4 a year? WTF is that shit?

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 08:40 AM   #8
Shogah
HONOLULU STATUS

Shogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal son

Fuck that, i know I wouldn't like to be aborted,.
Shogah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 08:56 AM   #9
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
Some people get 3-4 a year? WTF is that shit?
i personally know a chick who's had seven
Old 10-15-2009, 08:58 AM   #10
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

You need to kill her, before she kills more innocent lives. Isn't that what the psychotic pro-lifers would do? Imagine people believing in the sanctity of life being demonized. What a crazy fucked up world we live in.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 10-15-2009, 09:07 AM   #11
Ginnsey
Crazy Optician.

Ginnsey sitting duck

choice! But yea in hte case of 7! thats extreme! im talking more from a once in a lifetime, ohh shit the condom broke kinda thing..

A child doesnt deserve to be brought into the world by a mother who doesnt want it
Ginnsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 09:10 AM   #12
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

haha
if i remember her story right she got pregnant at least a couple times while using birth control
and once when condoms were used i think
she was just born with some kind of mad fertile sperm eating vagina
Old 10-15-2009, 09:14 AM   #13
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginnsey View Post
choice! But yea in hte case of 7! thats extreme! im talking more from a once in a lifetime, ohh shit the condom broke kinda thing..

A child doesnt deserve to be brought into the world by a mother who doesnt want it
The child doesn't deserve? What kind of fucked up logic is that? The child certainly didn't do anything wrong??

There is a waiting list a mile long for parents dying to get an unwanted child.

Old 10-15-2009, 11:45 AM   #14
Ginnsey
Crazy Optician.

Ginnsey sitting duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
The child doesn't deserve? What kind of fucked up logic is that? The child certainly didn't do anything wrong??

There is a waiting list a mile long for parents dying to get an unwanted child.
How is my logic fucked up!?!? Ill try repeating myself:-NO a child doesnt deserve a parent that doesnt want it........ why would any child deserve that!?

And do you think that mile long list of parents is because there arent enough unwanted children?!?! Nah, sorry not buying that! There are tones of children who want loving parents........ adoption services are just fucked up
Ginnsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 12:17 PM   #15
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

You are a fucking imbecile. Here's why.

How is my logic fucked up!?!? Ill try repeating myself:-NO a child doesnt deserve a parent that doesnt want it........ why would any child deserve that!?

So you are saying rather than being in a bad situation, or in an adoption situation where oh by the way, you did no research and dismissed the fact that many deserving parents are dying to get children, death is a much better reality. I'll say it again. You are a fucking imbecile. You clearly have a distorted view of what are essentially obvious facts and obvious logic. Of course that's because you've been brainwashed. You are a fucking sheep, bitch.