news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 10-18-2009, 11:40 PM   #1
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Left 4 Dead 2

its coming soon

who's gonna buy it? i will
Jammin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 02:47 AM   #2
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

it's being released this fast because some other game was released in between this year and is taking L4D players......so this one is going to be developed to be better, badder......and I hope they won't stop releasing add-ons for it, cuz that's what MP games need

I'm getting it if it's done correct. The videos were badass, so I'm expecting dopeness.
Old 10-19-2009, 12:54 PM   #3
the scarecrow
ADEPT

the scarecrow crouching tiger

left4dead is epic cant wait to play the new one
the scarecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 06:32 PM   #4
Heavy Ammunition
CHICKEN HEAD

Heavy Ammunition iron monkeyHeavy Ammunition iron monkeyHeavy Ammunition iron monkeyHeavy Ammunition iron monkey

Seems like its gonna be the same as the original L4D.......I'll wait.
Old 11-03-2009, 06:02 AM   #5
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the demo is nice, try it its out
Old 11-03-2009, 09:19 AM   #6
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

Someone was telling me about it earlier, it sounds brilliant, stupid time to release it though considering what games are coming out in a few weeks
Old 11-03-2009, 09:38 AM   #7
Blackprint

Blackprint crouching tigerBlackprint crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavy Ammunition View Post
Seems like its gonna be the same as the original L4D.......I'll wait.
Well, it's a sequel... not an entirely different game. They have a LOT of new shit tho..

And I've preordered it
Blackprint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 12:29 PM   #8
abanks47
Heavenly Divine

abanks47 drunken mastaabanks47 drunken masta

ill be on it, 360 at first though
Old 11-04-2009, 01:25 PM   #9
Jammin
Veteran Member

wtf LOL

Old 11-04-2009, 03:24 PM   #10
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Is it coming out for PS3 also sometime?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 03:49 PM   #11
narc
narc was a crack baby

narc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killa

Sounds like it should have just been DLC
Old 11-04-2009, 03:58 PM   #12
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

l4d will never come out for ps3...

the demo was fun loved using the guitar

KZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 06:55 AM   #13
Jammin
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Is it coming out for PS3 also sometime?
never
Old 11-17-2009, 02:33 PM   #15
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

imma cop it on black friday since best buy is gonna have it for 34.99

KZA is offline   Reply With Quote