news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 11-21-2009, 07:52 AM   #16
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the game is dope, dark carnival is the shit
Old 11-27-2009, 04:10 PM   #17
AM_

AM_ crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
the game is dope, dark carnival is the shit
The carnival is tight, but Hard Rain takes zombie games to a new level. Shit is intense.
AM_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 04:15 PM   #18
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Why won't it ever come out on PS3 though?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 09:39 AM   #19
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

probably a microsoft XCLUUUSIV
Old 12-02-2009, 05:36 PM   #20
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinsword View Post
Someone was telling me about it earlier, it sounds brilliant, stupid time to release it though considering what games are coming out in a few weeks
should have came out before halloween imo. you do know that fall is the best time for games to come out.

i need people to play l4d2.. been playing asscreed2, tekken 6, mw2

KZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 07:19 AM   #21
Bloo
Da Main Gatdamit!!!

Bloo drunken mastaBloo drunken mastaBloo drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to Bloo

Yeah I'm grabbin this shit today. All the peeps with the PC version look me up!
Old 12-16-2009, 10:30 PM   #22
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

damn exclusive. they need this on ps3
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 09:52 PM   #23
abanks47
Heavenly Divine

abanks47 drunken mastaabanks47 drunken masta

valve hates the ps3 development equipment, its why they've never and will never do a game on the ps3. the only time a game with the valve logo comes to ps3 is when EA outsources the development from valve to EA in house.

I thought all maps were really cool and much more intricate than the first one. Carnival got real hard with the roller coaster. fuckin dumb ass AI kept dieing.
Old 12-18-2009, 04:48 AM   #24
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

comparing to Modern Warfare 2, this game really don't have a singleplayer

but it's the best MP for teamplay.
Old 12-18-2009, 06:53 AM   #25
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

Quote:
Originally Posted by KZA View Post
should have came out before halloween imo. you do know that fall is the best time for games to come out.

i need people to play l4d2.. been playing asscreed2, tekken 6, mw2
True but releasing it so close to the MW2 release was a bold move
Old 01-03-2010, 08:02 PM   #26
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I finally got this on PC because valve is too stupid to release it on ps3. it's pretty cool, better than the first, but I'm looking forward to Dead Rising 2 even more. I prefer slow zombies over fast ones, and I need a break from first-person shooters, so third-person should be a relief
Old 01-23-2010, 09:04 AM   #27
praise the almitey W
Master of the yung'n dojo

praise the almitey W crouching tiger

oh man this game is badass who's gonna get the dlc?
praise the almitey W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 10:51 AM   #28
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

I'm the only person who thought this series was absolutely terrible. This isn't the doom days, we don't fire from the hip all the time, COD made FPS more comfortable with aiming g down sights. Any shooter I can't pull the gun up in after that makes me want to pass in a big way, it just reminds me of doom. To top it off the shooting mechanics are twitchy, and the way the zomebies run at you like their on metatphetamines is just rediculous, how am I supposed to strategize against creatures moving at the speed of an airplane, they just look retarded moving that fast. After playing a sophisticated shooter like boarderlands I gave this like 10 thumbs down, fuck this game.

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986
TeknicelStylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 07:47 AM   #29
DUMBO
Veteran Member

DUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeknicelStylez View Post
I'm the only person who thought this series was absolutely terrible. This isn't the doom days, we don't fire from the hip all the time, COD made FPS more comfortable with aiming g down sights. Any shooter I can't pull the gun up in after that makes me want to pass in a big way, it just reminds me of doom. To top it off the shooting mechanics are twitchy, and the way the zomebies run at you like their on metatphetamines is just rediculous, how am I supposed to strategize against creatures moving at the speed of an airplane, they just look retarded moving that fast. After playing a sophisticated shooter like boarderlands I gave this like 10 thumbs down, fuck this game.
they're not always running at breakneck speed. sometimes you can sneakup on them. very exhilarating game.

"Oppressing bitches individually and in groups since 1976"
DUMBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 03:50 PM   #30
theheavens
Banned

I'm still playing it on the pc. it's fun for mindless violence. but I swear there's no plot whatsoever