news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 02-10-2010, 03:54 PM   #31
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeknicelStylez View Post
I'm the only person who thought this series was absolutely terrible. This isn't the doom days, we don't fire from the hip all the time, COD made FPS more comfortable with aiming g down sights. Any shooter I can't pull the gun up in after that makes me want to pass in a big way, it just reminds me of doom. To top it off the shooting mechanics are twitchy, and the way the zomebies run at you like their on metatphetamines is just rediculous, how am I supposed to strategize against creatures moving at the speed of an airplane, they just look retarded moving that fast. After playing a sophisticated shooter like boarderlands I gave this like 10 thumbs down, fuck this game.
if u played this with the right people...

the game is for advanced players comparing to the likes of COD
Old 06-03-2011, 12:58 AM   #32
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

greatest mod ever

this + miku ghost is just epic

now if only some one will do the voices
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 07:43 PM   #33
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Just started playing this recently. Really fun, addictive game.

I like how you have to think tactically when playing as the infected. I swear this game has the most intolerant player base when it comes to new players though. I got kicked all the time when I first started out

Anyone here still play this?

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2014, 04:27 AM   #34
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I sold it ages ago, was ok but I only played the single player missions though. They're working on a third one so I'll probably check the online side of it when it's released
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 07:14 PM   #35
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^Yeah if this was single player only I'd get bored pretty quick, the multiplayer is one of the best co-op games I think I've ever played though. Any heads playing this on Steam feel free to add me

- KP -
Old 10-13-2014, 06:37 PM   #36
V1LLAIN
ODDS AGAiNST TOMORROW

V1LLAIN drunken mastaV1LLAIN drunken masta

One of my favorite co-op games ever, like working together as a team with people you never meet before. Any news on part 3?
V1LLAIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2014, 08:05 PM   #37
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

^Only that it's in development, the rest is rumours, some suggesting that it will drop in the next 2 years.

- KP -
Old 10-14-2014, 11:44 AM   #38
FlamingSwordz
Veteran Member

FlamingSwordz drunken mastaFlamingSwordz drunken masta

Ain't that game Evolve from the makers of Left 4 Dead? Not really like Left 4 Dead but is a 4v1 setting where 4 people hunt 1 monster that evolves over time. Seems pretty sweet http://evolvegame.com/
FlamingSwordz is offline   Reply With Quote