news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth > Battle Arena

Old 10-22-2009, 03:04 PM   #1
Bobda Buildah

Bobda Buildah shaolin monk
Default who the fuck is next???

my drums now huh.....ha.....first off im not here to make friends people. im here to one by one battle you fools . im here to build a fan base FROM SKILL.... NOT,"eh man your musics good cause im your friend.."... vote on my talent. hate me if you do SON. you all will see.
MUSIC IS MY LIFE NOT MY HOBBY. PROVE YOU ARE BETTER
Bobda Buildah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 03:14 PM   #2
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

HAHAAHHAHA!!

calm down there buddy, just cause cats with actual talent gave some tips dont mean they are tryin to be your friends and from what i heard you aint touchin nobody on this board musically

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 03:58 PM   #3
The Prime Sithesizah
Pioneer Of Cerebral Music

The Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobda Buildah View Post
PROVE YOU ARE BETTER
The Writer Meets The Director... SELF EXPLANATORY!!

dope samples you select, I WILL admit that.. but otherwise, there are too many extremely nice beatmakers/producers up here that would dissect and end you! And Im being honest on a serious serious note. You've got alot to expand under..
Old 10-22-2009, 04:50 PM   #4
Shogah
HONOLULU STATUS

Shogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal son

Quote:
my drums now huh.....ha.....first off im not here to make friends people. im here to one by one battle you fools . im here to build a fan base FROM SKILL.... NOT,"eh man your musics good cause im your friend.."... vote on my talent. hate me if you do SON. you all will see.
MUSIC IS MY LIFE NOT MY HOBBY. PROVE YOU ARE BETTER

ok, shall we battle it out sir?
Shogah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 05:25 PM   #5
Bobda Buildah

your up next...??? who sets up this shit. im ready now
Old 10-23-2009, 10:55 AM   #6
Shogah
HONOLULU STATUS

Shogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal son

If you have some dope sample, post it, but it would be nice if someone third post it.
Shogah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 10:57 PM   #7
CRITIKAL209
CRITKALSLAPS

CRITIKAL209 grasshopper

im tryna battle too!! WATCH OUT here i come fourth"
CRITIKAL209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 04:29 PM   #8
Bobda Buildah

Red face so far it seems im......

dissecting these 8 year wu corp heads..... ha ha ha ha prime synthesizer i want to battle you........do you even make beats???? prime your done 4..
Old 11-09-2009, 04:45 PM   #9
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

Quote:
dissecting these 8 year wu corp heads ..
Again with the shit talking. Where the hell are all these newbies coming from talking all this smack?? Like chill the fuck down and humble down. Cats acting like their shit dont stink up in this bitch, thats why the fuck cats clown the fuck out of cats around here... look what the fuck happened to Klive Kraven...

You really think you are that good dont ya... IMO, you got a lot to learn just like everybody else who post up in here. Cats got at you about you drum game, and you acted like a vagina... just like Klive Kraven did a few days ago. Keep making music, and quit this ego shit.

And dont ask me to battle you because I got projects I am working on, and I aint got shit to prove to anybody. People that are familiar with my sound know the deal. Some feel me, and others dont...thats the way shit goes down.

PEace
Old 11-09-2009, 05:16 PM   #10
Boss_Digger
Fuck quantize!!

Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Boss_Digger Send a message via MSN to Boss_Digger

Quote:
dissecting these 8 year wu corp heads..... ha ha ha ha prime synthesizer i want to battle you........do you even make beats???? prime your done 4..

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm oh really lol
Boss_Digger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 05:19 PM   #11
pRoTeChTyAnEcK
funkmaster general

pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7thgrandmantis View Post
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm oh really lol

Bob vs. 7th

I guess he forgot about that battle.
Old 11-25-2009, 11:43 AM   #12
yakuzas_krew
a.k.a Zatan Yakuza

yakuzas_krew grasshopper

I challenge you punk ... naaah, you have some dope shit hommie xD

Last edited by yakuzas_krew; 11-25-2009 at 11:48 AM.
yakuzas_krew is offline   Reply With Quote