news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 10-31-2009, 03:32 PM   #31
harm77
Veteran Member

harm77 Imbecile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
Haha, yeah! I'm from west Hull though. Never even thought there were people in Hull who knew about the Wu-Tang lol
Perfect example on how world wide Wu really is.
harm77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 03:39 PM   #32
oldie
Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan!

oldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venoms

^^True dat!!!
yeah Melle got his opinion & a right to state it but errmm....its not really fair to say this but his opinion is wrong.

i mean i respect dude n all of that, he an inovator but there are plenty of mc's out there who would savage him on the mic, & his top 5

his top 5 is like a top 5 of his generation - not all time

Aka. Living Proof
www.myspace.com/hiphop4infinite
oldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 03:46 PM   #33
Afficial_Nastee
Non Ignorants

Afficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal son

Eminem and Ra The Rugged Man , 2 white trailer trash dudes like me, are better than anyone besides Kool G Rap on that list....
Afficial_Nastee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 04:49 PM   #34
Guarded By Martyrs
AllTheWorldWillBeYourNME

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
Dude needs to shut his old ass up
Hahahaha yeah.

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 04:55 PM   #35
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

SMH at the dumbass backpack hate and disrespect shown to tru pioneer of the art. You backpack nerds pretend to only be into the art of hip hop, but the fact is you dont know shit, your warped, you aint hip hop in the slightest.

Your all faggots.
Old 10-31-2009, 05:13 PM   #36
Memory Man
Studio Gangster

Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Davey D: "Who was the first person you heard rapping as we know it today?"

Kool Herc: "Melle Mel"
Memory Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 05:20 PM   #37
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^Exactly. These fucking morons weve got here saying he should "shut his old ass up" need fucking banning.

Idiots.
Old 10-31-2009, 05:23 PM   #38
Guarded By Martyrs
AllTheWorldWillBeYourNME

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
SMH at the dumbass backpack hate and disrespect shown to tru pioneer of the art. You backpack nerds pretend to only be into the art of hip hop, but the fact is you dont know shit, your warped, you aint hip hop in the slightest.

Your all faggots.
And I'm shacking my head at you.
Like I said before, you're a sheep if I'm a backpacker, this proves my point.
You're bitching because he said something that I feel is flat out bullshit
I respect him for what he's done, but if he's sayng stuff that and I disagree with it, what ?
Am I suppossed to agree because he is who he is ?
Sorry I'm not down with that, the statement alone is ridiculous, regardless of who said it.
I don't care who said what, if I think it's wrong I'll say.

Old 10-31-2009, 05:28 PM   #39
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Shut up faggot, where did I say you had to "agree with him"? Stop twisting shit. You werent just disagreeing with him, you were mocking him. You were belittling him, a tru legend.

1. Himself
2. Grandmaster Caz
3. Rakim
4. Kool G Rap
5. Kool Moe Dee

How on earth is that a bad list? If you had actually watched the video and listened to what he has to say he makes it clear its all about opinions, hes not asking for faggots like you to agree with him. Hes stating his opinion. You decided to mock the tru legend of rapping becaue he gave a list.
Old 10-31-2009, 05:38 PM   #40
Guarded By Martyrs
AllTheWorldWillBeYourNME

Good comeback...and to answer your question you diddn't.

My point stands though, you're a sheep.

Sorry if I upset you how I presented my argument
I did not intend for you to get hurt by my comments nor did I mean to belittle him.

Still, if you're gonna come and say something that dumb, and then put yourself in the list
What you expect, everyone to say : "Yeah Yeah I Agree" ?

I don't agree, and he is old, and if he's saying things like this
Then yes, he does need to shut up, as do you.

Old 10-31-2009, 05:44 PM   #41
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

your a fool. what did he say that was "dumb"?
Old 10-31-2009, 05:48 PM   #42
Guarded By Martyrs
AllTheWorldWillBeYourNME

You can't even grasp what was dumb from the statement and I'm a fool ?

Old 10-31-2009, 05:52 PM   #43
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

1. Himself
2. Grandmaster Caz
3. Rakim
4. Kool G Rap
5. Kool Moe Dee

I guarentee these are all greater rappers than the bullshit you listen to. Arent you a Warcloud stan?

How the fuck are you getting involved in this debate?
Old 10-31-2009, 06:06 PM   #44
zooruka

zooruka iron monkeyzooruka iron monkeyzooruka iron monkeyzooruka iron monkeyzooruka iron monkey

I know those dudes pioneered rap..but I have no intrest in old rap artists even cats like run dmc, public enemy,krs one ect... but I do give props to n.w.a though.

I guess growing up in the golden era has spoiled me.

peace be with you !

Last edited by zooruka; 10-31-2009 at 06:10 PM.
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 06:11 PM   #45
Guarded By Martyrs
AllTheWorldWillBeYourNME

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
1. Himself
2. Grandmaster Caz
3. Rakim
4. Kool G Rap
5. Kool Moe Dee

I guarentee these are all greater rappers than the bullshit you listen to. Arent you a Warcloud stan?

How the fuck are you getting involved in this debate?
Hahahaha questioning whether I like Holocaust ?
Come on I thought you were better than that.
Especially given that you seem to really like Bone Thugz who clearly have a next style
Seems a little bit hypocritical.

This is all pointless, never the less I will partake...
I don't even listen to that type of Hip-Hop, out of his list I only feel Rakim & Kool G Rap
So, therefor I could name any 5 Emcees and you'd still find something to go at
Here's a quick 5 off the top :

1. Eminem
2. Tragedy Khadafi
3. Goretex
4. The RZA
5. MF DOOM

This is some of the bullshit I listen to, say whatever you want
Because it's all a matter of taste, and you being Hip-Hop should know that.
So how your intending to "guarentee" that his 5 are better than mine I'm not sure
When they, and we are total opposites
And so, any type of ranking or comparison is not gonna work.
All I'm saying is the statement is dumb & arrogant, I could care less who he put in his list.

And I only commented on 11th's post because I agree with it.
Then you wanna start bitching not becasue of what I said, but the manner in which I said it
Thats weak, and so, here we are.