news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 11-02-2009, 03:04 PM   #16
5hundred&one
Groovallegiance

5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lmao
Old 11-02-2009, 03:49 PM   #17
MaXiMus Da MaNtis
Wu Vatican

MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yo I aint Dissin You Son But I Just Listened To The First Five Beats On Ya Page And The Drums ARE The Same .....And Glass Wine Sample Doesnt Even Go With The Drums....At All.....

All The Aside Some Of The Other Joints Were Decent , But Nothing That Would Spark My Intrest To Enter A Contest.....And Lol At A Autograph Being A Prize
Old 11-02-2009, 03:53 PM   #18
DC Entel
Mr. Boom Bapp

DC Entel iron monkeyDC Entel iron monkeyDC Entel iron monkeyDC Entel iron monkeyDC Entel iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaXiMus Da MaNtis View Post
Yo I aint Dissin You Son But I Just Listened To The First Five Beats On Ya Page And The Drums ARE The Same .....And Glass Wine Sample Doesnt Even Go With The Drums....At All.....

All The Aside Some Of The Other Joints Were Decent , But Nothing That Would Spark My Intrest To Enter A Contest.....And Lol At A Autograph Being A Prize
I don't think cats would lie to you bro...I have to agree
Old 11-02-2009, 04:03 PM   #19
Boss_Digger
Fuck quantize!!

Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Boss_Digger Send a message via MSN to Boss_Digger

Old 11-02-2009, 04:04 PM   #20
MENES
TIME PASSES..

MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to MENES

You definetly have the ability to headhunt good samples.... but once i've heard the first 10 seconds of your beat, i've heard it all...

and drums? yea mang, they sound very similar. I didnt hear to many beats that punched me in the chestmantle and broke my jaw... and SLURCH... WHACK? haha come on man thats jus foul

good lookin on a c-rayz album, though. But I'd rather hear 7th Grand produce it he chops like a samurai, keeping rayz on his toes, drums that'll fuck heads up... rather then the same beat for 3.5 minutes

Last edited by MENES; 11-02-2009 at 04:07 PM.
Old 11-02-2009, 04:22 PM   #21
KLIVE KRAVEN
THE STUDIO SLAYER

KLIVE KRAVEN shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to KLIVE KRAVEN Send a message via MSN to KLIVE KRAVEN Send a message via Yahoo to KLIVE KRAVEN Send a message via Skype™ to KLIVE KRAVEN

I got to keep in mind im not a normal head here.

Yall can continue the circle jerk.

Peaces.
Old 11-02-2009, 04:25 PM   #22
Drunken Monk
Veteran Member

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

peace kraven
Old 11-02-2009, 04:27 PM   #23
MENES
TIME PASSES..

MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

WE LISTEN TO THA MUSIC HOMIE, WE ARE ALL REAL HIP HOP HEADS, IF YOU WAS AS SUPER UNBELIEVABLY DOPE, AS YOU THINK YOU ARE, WE'D TELL YOU

just secretly make the adjustments that EVERYONE seems to be telling you, no one will ever know... hahaha

cheque please

Old 11-02-2009, 04:29 PM   #24
KLIVE KRAVEN
THE STUDIO SLAYER

Send a message via AIM to KLIVE KRAVEN Send a message via MSN to KLIVE KRAVEN Send a message via Yahoo to KLIVE KRAVEN Send a message via Skype™ to KLIVE KRAVEN

Circle jerk, it continues.
Old 11-02-2009, 04:31 PM   #25
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLIVE KRAVEN View Post
The prizes are whack? Hahaha. Nah fag ya whole style is whack.

I didnt post this shit to dispute with some hating ass children.

I posted this to give some unkown heads a chance.

And on some real shit, im producing a 7 song ep for c-rayz walz, a single
for goretex and a single for copywrite. So obviously my sht isnt "whack".

And 12welve whats up with the chiming in on the topic to post "..."

if you got some shit to say just say it, although i dont know why anyone even came in here to talk shit. That wasnt the goal of this post.

This conduct is fuckin pitiful. Oh no i better be careful, a mod might e-bang on me...

Then ban me!.

Fags.
Once again... All your drums sound the same. The thing is, there is nothing wrong with simple drums, but change it up a little bit, you claim to use diff drum kits, but unless i am crazy I dont hear them; and I have good enough sound equipment to notice. Change the bpm's, do something other than lay simple drums down, and play over-used samples, that have been gangbanged by thousands of producers over them.
And let me quote you on this:

"usually when I flip something I like to keep that blend on it, I usually dont chop shit so its not indistinguishable" --

To me thats called... LAZY... Who the hell cant do a boom boom bap clicking on the mouse on FL Studios, and then chop a loop of sample, and lay it on top???

Dig a little deeper man, be creative, and rock your own style. All I hear is Necro emulation beats when I listen. I like your mixing abilities, you have that down, but your creativity is suffering, for you to be such an arrogant s.o.b.

Its not hate dude, its just honesty. You come in here, and you think you are some kind of celeb. Criticism is criticism and you made yourself look like an idiot by shooting back at Killbot. So what that he is not on your level lol. He is 16 y.o. and just learning. I think in your interview you say youve been doing it since the 90's?? Damn I aint never heard of you till you got on Wu corp.

Come back at me how ever you want, but in the end the truth remains... all your drums sound the same and your samples have been rocked by thousands...why... because they are from obvious sources... Get your digging game up, and creativity. Maybe then you will inspire someone.
Old 11-02-2009, 04:31 PM   #26
KLIVE KRAVEN
THE STUDIO SLAYER

Yeah im out, anyone trying to hit me up for the contest or whatever. Just email me or hit my soundclick page. Too many faggots here for my taste, and im not into the whole ego stroking fag packs that roll on forums. Fuck this site, wu is dope no doubt. But its sad to see what the fans have become.
Old 11-02-2009, 04:33 PM   #27
MENES
TIME PASSES..

come back next year for some eggnog in ya eyes!

Old 11-02-2009, 04:34 PM   #28
Drunken Monk
Veteran Member

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLIVE KRAVEN View Post
Yeah im out, anyone trying to hit me up for the contest or whatever. Just email me or hit my soundclick page. Too many faggots here for my taste, and im not into the whole ego stroking fag packs that roll on forums. Fuck this site, wu is dope no doubt. But its sad to see what the fans have become.
co-sign

peace dude
ameen
Old 11-02-2009, 04:34 PM   #29
KLIVE KRAVEN
THE STUDIO SLAYER

Truth remians your ear isnt that good. I could post up each drum kit if i really wnted too but i dont have all that time. Keep arguing with the wall lil homie -1-
Old 11-02-2009, 05:20 PM   #30
Hellspawn
Guardian of the 1st house

Hellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killa
Send a message via MSN to Hellspawn

lol @ the autograph prize, who are you again ?

Sorry but all the beats sound the same indeed bro.