news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 11-03-2009, 06:03 PM   #46
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLIVE KRAVEN View Post
Soon as i leave 50 faggots start talking again. Yall fags need some fresh air. And 7th i peeped ya shit too homie. I guess you would be considered average at best too. Keep trying, make sure to cop the black death adder (c-rayz walz/klive kraven ep) when it drops in stores.

See ya faggots when you actually make it somewhere. Peep who i have worked with and for before you say im a nobody faggot. Hahaha. -1-

Bunch of no names to me except for 2 of them... You said you worked with C-Rayz?? Lets here something...show and prove... And dude stop being a bitch... everyone says your drums game needs some uppin, take it in man, stop bitching for real, its just feed.
Old 11-03-2009, 06:05 PM   #47
Boss_Digger
Fuck quantize!!

Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Boss_Digger Send a message via MSN to Boss_Digger

lol Im not even a moderater im just a sad old regular poster im affraid!!! I know Im average beacause it takes years to get good a something and i only started a year and a half ago so i have much too learn and will take critiscim accordingly where as you will not hence you come of as being conceted

ps your drums all sound the same
Old 11-03-2009, 06:06 PM   #48
Boss_Digger
Fuck quantize!!

Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Boss_Digger Send a message via MSN to Boss_Digger

oh and if youve been doing this since you where 6 and still havnt made it yet maybe you should think about getting a job at macdonalds
Old 11-03-2009, 06:09 PM   #49
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Everyone peep this emotional clown!!

Last edited by 12weLvE; 11-03-2009 at 06:11 PM.
Old 11-03-2009, 06:13 PM   #50
12weLvE
Veteran Member

CLick...

Point...

Make a beat...
Old 11-03-2009, 06:15 PM   #51
12weLvE
Veteran Member

"I am sick fucking producer... I got talent you dont!"

-Klive Kraven with 2 K's because is more hip hop---

LMAO!!! Oh yes you are sick!! You take orchestrated music from movies, and tv shows and loop them over the same drums every beat.. step your game up!!
Old 11-03-2009, 06:25 PM   #52
12weLvE
Veteran Member

Cool

Feel the wrath of K live Kraven...
(Spelled it with two K's so you dont get mad)

PEACE... And hope to never see you on this board again you idiot...

Last edited by 12weLvE; 11-03-2009 at 06:30 PM.
Old 11-03-2009, 07:02 PM   #53
Complex
GODS-ILLA

Complex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal son

lmao..
Old 11-03-2009, 07:18 PM   #54
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah ahahah!!!!!!!!

dude calls 7th, one of the masters of the drum game average, 7th just be a humble dude, unlike this Klive Kraven cat

i peeped ya vids, ya beats sound flat dude, drum game has no pop, no variation

like 12 said, show and prove son, show and prove, lets see a joint off this c rayz tape, cause i aint buyin it.

There aint really much, i can say that everyone else hasnt already told you, so just give it up, cause honestly you aint touchin cats game on here

ELITE STATUS
Old 11-03-2009, 07:21 PM   #55
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this needs to go in the Torso Appreciation Thread
Old 11-03-2009, 07:24 PM   #56
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this is funny but...

all eTher aside....
yall should cut KK some slack.
real talk, he's got some fire in his catalog.
Old 11-03-2009, 07:28 PM   #57
5hundred&one
Groovallegiance

5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

that's what I was saying.

still, giving out autographs as prizes? how is that I prize?

do we have to pay shipping if we win?
Old 11-03-2009, 07:34 PM   #58
12weLvE
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 501 Gold View Post
that's what I was saying.

still, giving out autographs as prizes? how is that I prize?

do we have to pay shipping if we win?
LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Crow ESQ View Post
this is funny but...

all eTher aside....
yall should cut KK some slack.
real talk, he's got some fire in his catalog.

Nobody called homeboy wack. He just got super emotional and started taking shots at heads. I ve been attacked by a bunch of cats who are regulars and all I do is crack up about it when I am in front of the computer. I banned, Monk and Skampoe and all I did was crack up! They posted pictures of me, and I just played their little game. I have a life, I work... I am working on my masters degree.. I produce... I party... I bang out with chicks and a bunch of other shit blah blah... This to me is all jokes. Klive got really frustrated, to a point where he is gone from Wu corp. Go back to your Necro forum, and stop promoting your shit here. You dont hit anybody up with feed, just another self centered idiot whot thinks that because he gets dick rode on the Necro board, he thinks he can get the same respect on the Corp... Fuck outta here man.

All in all.. Klive good luck with your hip hop career. Humble down a little is my only tip. And stop taking feed on your music so personal. Your shit does stink man!!! All our shit stinks!!
Old 11-03-2009, 08:22 PM   #59
DC Entel
Mr. Boom Bapp

DC Entel iron monkeyDC Entel iron monkeyDC Entel iron monkeyDC Entel iron monkeyDC Entel iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7thgrandmantis View Post
thats because im not a conceted prick, I know my place
I don't think cats would lie to you bro..I have to agree..cept for 7th drum game he on some next shit..

Last edited by DC Entel; 11-03-2009 at 08:26 PM.
Old 11-03-2009, 08:42 PM   #60
5hundred&one
Groovallegiance

5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLIVE KRAVEN View Post
How did i come off as concieted? Any your still a faggot. Nothings changed. You dont think your beats are ill because you know there not ill. Your average at best. Keep it movin. Im out for good this time for real, just wanted to come back and enjoy the tear jerking cry party. Enjoy your sad existence in your poorly fashioned career. Why worry about me, your respected kid, your a moderator on a hip hop site!

guess not.