news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 11-03-2009, 10:06 PM   #61
KLIVE KRAVEN
THE STUDIO SLAYER

KLIVE KRAVEN shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to KLIVE KRAVEN Send a message via MSN to KLIVE KRAVEN Send a message via Yahoo to KLIVE KRAVEN Send a message via Skype™ to KLIVE KRAVEN

http://www.soundclick.com/player/sin...d=7659624&q=hi

http://www.soundclick.com/player/sin...d=7639900&q=hi

http://www.soundclick.com/player/sin...d=6554562&q=hi (CHOPPED)

http://www.soundclick.com/player/sin...d=7597331&q=hi

http://www.soundclick.com/player/sin...d=7338280&q=hi

http://www.soundclick.com/player/sin...d=7338297&q=hi

http://www.soundclick.com/player/sin...d=7219558&q=hi

http://www.soundclick.com/player/sin...d=7243406&q=hi (COMPOSED)

http://www.soundclick.com/player/sin...d=6805174&q=hi

http://www.soundclick.com/player/sin...d=6298123&q=hi (CHOPPED)

http://www.soundclick.com/player/sin...d=6214688&q=hi

http://www.soundclick.com/player/sin...d=6214204&q=hi

IF YOU ALL REALLY FEEL MY BEATS HAVE NO DRUM VARIATION PEEP THESE.

IF YOU STILL FEEL THE SAME WAY, THEN I CAN ACCEPT THAT.

IF YOU DONT EVEN BOTHER TO CHECK OR STILL THINK THE SAME THEN, FUCK IT.

AS I SAID FROM THE START, I DIDNT COME HERE TO TALK SHIT.

Last edited by KLIVE KRAVEN; 11-03-2009 at 10:12 PM.
Old 11-03-2009, 10:38 PM   #62
MF Herbs
Monster Island Czar

MF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal son

things are bugged in the booth..

:edit: wtf @ the thread title.. lol.. I thought it was something else..

"Yep"

Last edited by MF Herbs; 11-03-2009 at 10:54 PM.
Old 11-03-2009, 11:21 PM   #63
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

The sea consists of water drops, the sand dunes of grains of sand, time of moments, use them with common sense!
Old 11-03-2009, 11:31 PM   #64
MENES
TIME PASSES..

MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to MENES

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAM-POPE View Post
The sea consists of water drops, the sand dunes of grains of sand, time of moments, use them with common sense!

haha whats goin on here with skampoe and his deep inner being showing

Old 11-03-2009, 11:31 PM   #65
GZAjector
Yung Santa

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 11-04-2009, 12:51 AM   #66
exxxon

exxxon shaolin masta killaexxxon shaolin masta killaexxxon shaolin masta killaexxxon shaolin masta killaexxxon shaolin masta killaexxxon shaolin masta killaexxxon shaolin masta killa

nice work twelve...
Old 11-04-2009, 01:55 AM   #67
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i feel ya man.(yes homo)
but as the "most furious emotions" title holder i can empathize with kk.
but yeah he's on the road to dumpsterland.

on a side note, big egos and braggadoccio is a big part of hiphop.
i aint tuckin my dick for nobody, but then again, i never drop wack shit.
so i rarely find a need to bow my head.
Old 11-04-2009, 10:36 AM   #68
MaXiMus Da MaNtis
Wu Vatican

MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

No Lie Cuz I Dont Two Of Those Beats Are Dope As Fuck.........But , You Dont Have Enough Variations In Drums They May Not be The Same But They Sound The Same , Trust Me I Know A Good Beat When I Hear It , I Rarely Spit Over A Bad Beat , Maybe Even Never . What You Need To Do Is Get Some Records And Chop Up Some More Drums.
Old 11-04-2009, 11:02 AM   #69
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

gavin, we need to work on other songs, and stfu u aunt got nuffin for no one let alone me..buahahahahahaha
Old 11-04-2009, 11:56 AM   #70
Boss_Digger
Fuck quantize!!

Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Boss_Digger Send a message via MSN to Boss_Digger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post
ahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah ahahah!!!!!!!!

dude calls 7th, one of the masters of the drum game average, 7th just be a humble dude, unlike this Klive Kraven cat
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Entel View Post
I don't think cats would lie to you bro..I have to agree..cept for 7th drum game he on some next shit..
respect fellas thats mad peace but Like I said I know my place in the pecking order and I have much to learn!

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Crow ESQ View Post
this is funny but...

all eTher aside....
yall should cut KK some slack.
real talk, he's got some fire in his catalog.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 501 Gold View Post
that's what I was saying.

still, giving out autographs as prizes? how is that I prize?

do we have to pay shipping if we win?
As I already said I dont think anyones really popping at the dudes skill level, he does have some cracking beats but that doesnt mean he cant improve because clearly he can and the only one that cant see it is him. A lot of the drums do sound the same... everyone agrees, a lot of the patterns sound the same...everyone agrees but that being said he knows how to make a beat and his mixing is top notch he just lacks creativity and originality. This is about attitude and ego and nothing more

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Crow ESQ View Post
on a side note, big egos and braggadoccio is a big part of hiphop.
i aint tuckin my dick for nobody, but then again, i never drop wack shit.
so i rarely find a need to bow my head.

Word this is very true fam but on the flip side big egos have and always will get challenged, this seperates the real from the fake, those that can back there ego and show and prove will move on up the ladder, those that cant will get laughed at and quickly be forgoten!!! as you say its a big part of hip hop
Old 11-04-2009, 02:58 PM   #71
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

wise words indeed.

kk lost when he offered autographs. he better hope nobody tries to write chex with it.

yeah skampoe, we can run it. just wait till you hear this song me and a surprise guest are making right now.

Last edited by Uncle Steezo; 11-04-2009 at 03:03 PM.
Old 11-04-2009, 04:20 PM   #72
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

hope is not duru buhahahahahahaha that would be epic
Old 11-04-2009, 08:45 PM   #73
GZAjector
Yung Santa

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^lol

that would be the most epic shit ever

btw, i lol'd@this part more than any other part:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kliff Klavin
there is no entry fee!

dude's got some good shit here and there though, better than anything i can do
Old 11-05-2009, 04:05 PM   #74
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to LORD ZERO Send a message via MSN to LORD ZERO Send a message via Yahoo to LORD ZERO

Peepin da beats now
dope shit but yeah u gotta diversify a bit more in ya drums!
Old 11-05-2009, 06:01 PM   #75
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yo klive ya shit is hot i like dem beats

NON IGNORANT...