news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 10-30-2009, 02:49 AM   #1
KIND
smoke in your eye

KIND crouching tiger
Default Best Wu Solo Since Clientele

Its Lyrically above everything else

Production is solid & on point

I'm not saying it kills CL2, BPW, The Great Migration, GZA's post millenium realeases or 9th Prince 2 solos
but Ezliabeth takes the crown

KP drops so many jewels its rediculous & Wool's beats fit Priest in the same fashion 4th did for Killarm

Simply Incredible

Last edited by KIND; 10-31-2009 at 01:46 AM.
KIND is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 03:07 AM   #2
UncontrolledSubstans
PRODIGAL SUN

UncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killaUncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killaUncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killaUncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killaUncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killaUncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killaUncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killa

Nah. Dident like the production at all. The Offering was much better.
Old 10-30-2009, 04:23 AM   #3
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

what does Priest mean with the title of the album, i learned that Elizabeth was a mass murderer that was believed to be a vampire. but what does she got do with Killah Priest's 2009 album and also if she was a vampire she wouldn't reflect in the mirror, but he still put the mirror in the middle of the cover as if that was the whole point.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 04:29 AM   #4
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

off topicc

lol @ people still unable to type words BPW without putting "(original version)" next to it. There was no original version thats worth mentioning so much, ok it lost the Sun, flowers beat was slightly different - big fucking deal.

Its 90% the same album, and its fucking ill, so stop devaluing it by making out there was some mythical BPW classic that never got released, it basically lost The Sun, and maybe the Watch but the joint was dumb anyway.
Old 10-30-2009, 06:51 AM   #5
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Get it rite faggots

Plus The Offering shits on Elizabeth anyways.
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 02:29 PM   #6
davedigital360
Death Poet

davedigital360 crouching tigerdavedigital360 crouching tiger

I liked birth of a prince.
davedigital360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 02:31 PM   #7
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i always like "best of" threads.. especially when there's no poll attached..

battle? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 02:48 PM   #8
Surreptitious
Above the Clouds

Surreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIND View Post

Its Lyrically above everything else

Production is solid & on point

I'm not saying it kills CL2, BPW(original version), The Great Migration, GZA's post millenium realeases or 9th Prince 2 solos
but Ezliabeth takes the crown

KP drops so many jewels its rediculous & Wool's beats fit Priest in the same fashion 4th did for Killarm

Simply Incredible
your living in a fantasy world in your own mind
Old 10-30-2009, 03:11 PM   #9
sdeblasi
The Special Technique

sdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal son

first off, The Offering destroys Elizabeth

Im not sure what i would say the best solo was but No Said Date, CLII, BPW, and Digital Bullet are the first to come to mind
Old 10-31-2009, 01:45 AM   #10
KIND
smoke in your eye

KIND crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncontrolledSubstans View Post
Nah. Dident like the production at all. The Offering was much better.
point taken
when i first heard DJ Wool's beats on the Walter Reed mixtape I was like where the fuck are the soul samples & crazy drum loops.

Quote:
Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
what does Priest mean with the title of the album, i learned that Elizabeth was a mass murderer that was believed to be a vampire. but what does she got do with Killah Priest's 2009 album and also if she was a vampire she wouldn't reflect in the mirror, but he still put the mirror in the middle of the cover as if that was the whole point.
I havent figured out the title & its relevence yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
off topicc

i enjoy the company of a mans warm embrace on cold rainy nights.
u can rest easy now Lacey

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post

Fuck, I would 4get the hidden assassin. NSD is mos def betta production wise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davedigital360 View Post
I liked birth of a prince.
wow really Dave thats your fav of the decade. really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surreptitious View Post
your living in a fantasy world in your own mind
best place on earth bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdeblasi View Post
Im not sure what i would say the best solo was but No Said Date, CLII, BPW, and Digital Bullet are the first to come to mind
Point taken except for Digital Bullet

Interesting responses